[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone actually want the fucking robot back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Berenstain_Bears_logo.jpg (62 KB, 570x444) Image search: [Google]
Berenstain_Bears_logo.jpg
62 KB, 570x444
I'm pretty sure its not something people were requesting.

Maybe an-hiro thought he was doing us a favor or something but i find it annoying as fuck. And its really pointless because this board has veered so day away from what was envisioned when it and the robot were created in the first place anyways.

ITT we ask hiromota to disable the robot.
>>
>>24473371
All you fucking speds wanted it back. It'd drive away the normies, slaughter the chads, and make your dicks 4 inches bigger. And look what happened when you got it? Nothing got better (for you).
>>
Everything got better. /r9k/ was basicablly /b/ 2.0 before the neo robot.
>>
I just miss being able to type in japanese
>>
>>24473400

Agreed, the only thing that changed is that I'm minorly annoyed every couple of posts.
>>24473412
Literally nothing changed.
>>
praise emperor hiroshima nagasaki for turning the robot ON again
get fucked little shits with your niggerspeak and 1 word answers
>>
>>24473435
It also doesn't allow accents over letters for Spanish and french words/ posters
>>
>>24473459
>Literally nothing changed.
Back then every other reply was just same desu senpai or nigger or some stupid shit. Roll threads and wagekek threads were on first page.. i mean they still are, but it was five neets spamming "lelelelele wagekek"
>>
>>24473371
>Cant type any special letters.
This board is actually worse than Nazi Germany.
>>
The robot is fucking fantastic.

It kind of sucks when you just want to post a "kek," reply. Or a "this" reply, or something like that, but for the most part it's great.
>>
>>24473522
They just needs mods to cleanup steam threads,roll threads and other literally /b/ tier shit.

I know /r9k/ has no real topic but spam shouldn't be allowed period.
>>
It makes image dumps very inconvenient.
>>
>>24473564
The robot is extremely efficient in preventing spam threads, really.
>>
>>24473600
>Hey add me Hueg_Faggurt.AnimeSmugGirl fdsfhjds fjkdls utrithur
>>
>>24473600
That's funny because in the last week alone I've seen 20-30 subway threads in the catalog at the same time. Same with wageckuc generals.
>>
>>24473371
>And its really pointless because this board has veered so day away from what was envisioned when it and the robot were created in the first place anyways.

It's called chemotherapy you idiot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.