[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw white Hispanics >all the perks of being white and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 831x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 831x1000
>tfw white Hispanics
>all the perks of being white and all the perks of being Hispanic
>can get affirmative action even though I'm white
>>
Fuck that senpai I love the way my brown Mexican-American skin looks. Even my cock looks great.
>>
>>24473153
No it doesn't, Indio
>>
>>24473100
Same here except my mom is black so it fucked up my hair

Its still all good though people called me white boy my whole life
>>
But you're not white...

Fucking americans
>>
>>24473153
p-post pics then, sandpie :3
>>
>>24473100
>>all the perks of being white and all the perks of being Hispanic

What perk, being a well known invader who works for slave wages?

Being from a culture where corruption is the norm?

Performing human sacrifice?
>>
>>24475399
>Gringos never read books
>>
>>24475557
I forgot about the perk of being able to run their shit mouths about gringos while saying that everyone else is racist.
>>
>>24473100
So what are you spanish?
Theres not much other way you can be white and hispanic...
>>
>>24473100

you seem to have a misconception that a lot of 4channers share

you're probably not white

white people MUST have 1) blue eyes 2) natural blonde hair 3) pink to reddish skin

if you don't have one of these then you're not white, you're most likely still a mestizo
>>
File: wat.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>white
>hispanics
>>
>>24475585

The fuck are you talking about you tard? Tons of white people went to south america. There are entire fucking colonies of white people in hispanic countries. Hispanic is regardless of race, people in those countries have no definitive race as they are usually mutts or pure of some other existing race. You can be asian hispanic, white hispanic, black hispanic or some mix.
>>
>>24475585
>he doesn't know about Uruguay

Baka
>>
>>24473100
HISPANICS AREN'T FUCKIN' WHITE STOP RACE POLLUTING YOU FUCKING SPIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.