[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's it guys I'm done. I'm done with being an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: born to feel.jpg (42 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.jpg
42 KB, 500x332
That's it guys I'm done. I'm done with being an autistic male, I am cashing in on my bisexuality and young looks and starting hormones. I'm sorry I let you guys down in the war against stacey whores, I just can't do it anymore, all these requirements, being ripped, being over confident, being a loud aggressive douchebag, pandering to feminist bullshit, it's not me, I can't be male in 2015, if you can't beat em join em. Wish me luck.
>>
>>24472626
Don't do it, don't let the marxists kikes get you, I'm serious, don't mah nigga
>>
You'll just resent the staceys for getting hotter guys than you once you become "female."
>>
>>24472626
Alternatively, you could join us fighting the good fight against the Chads. There's a spot for all of us robots in Valhalla, in the Halls of the Awaited. All it takes is the first step, anon. You know where to find us.
>>
File: 1436308401104.jpg (754 KB, 1479x1006) Image search: [Google]
1436308401104.jpg
754 KB, 1479x1006
>>24472626
You can be Gay, anon.
Women won't accept you post-op, trust me.
Fuck sake, women don't even like each other.

It's so much easier to get laid when you're gay, you don't need to be built, you don't need a wingman, you don't need expensive clothes.

Changing from male-female can go really wrong, you risk looking like a drag queen.
>>
>>24472731
>Don't do it, don't let the marxists kikes get you
This exactly what I have been thinking right down to the letter. They got me, I'm a fallen soldier, fallen to degeneracy. Remember me as I suck dick at the local tranny bar, remember the man who fought feminazism for 23 years.
>>24472935
I can't get into it unless I feel like a girl. I am the heteronormative type, seeing two big hairy men fuck repulses me. I think I can pass as a female, I look pretty young despite my age.
>>
>>24472626
Just don't do it.
Be happy and study.
>>
>>24473242
STUDY? yeah I quit my kike STEM degree which was training me up to be a good goy slaving away to produce the next hook up app for stacey. It's either this or shoot up a school
>>
>>24472626

Trust me on this, you won't like it. There's a 99% chance you won't pass as a woman and will just look like a guy in drag. Plus you will always act unnaturally and never seem like an actual woman with actual female mannerisms. You will feel worse than you do now.
>>
>>24472626
Degenerate.
You managed to get on an even lower level.
>>
>>24472626
Good luck, but once the Great Purge begins, I'll put you out of your misery so don't take it personal.
>>
>>24473653
well i won't know if I don't try. Youc an quit hormones after a few months if it's not working out.
>>24473706
There will be no great purge betas will never win, join me.
>>
I can't be the only guy here thinking about doing this. Am I really the most beta man on /r9k/?
>>
File: 1419684312588.jpg (478 KB, 1024x1379) Image search: [Google]
1419684312588.jpg
478 KB, 1024x1379
>>24473222
Be a man don't give up
FIGHT
I rather die standing than live on my knees
RESIST don't let yourself fall in the dark pits of degeneracy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.