[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any reason why I shouldn't commit crime when abroad,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: anxiouspepe.jpg (8 KB, 159x151) Image search: [Google]
anxiouspepe.jpg
8 KB, 159x151
Is there any reason why I shouldn't commit crime when abroad, because It won't give me a UK criminal record, in the event tht I'm caught.
>>
Because you'll end up in jail overseas.

Which can be much worse.
>>
>>24472640

I mean less serious crimes like fighting/vandalism etc, not murder
>>
>>24472610
You can get deported and have problems travelling.

Or you can end up in a 3rd world jail...
>>
>>24472653
you already do that you filthy fucking britshit tourists
if i catch you once your teeth will be beautiful because i guarantee to fucking rearrange your face
>>
>>24472693

Yeah, I know British tourists are cunts, and it does make me ashamead.

I don't mean getting drunk and fighting with random locals minding their own business. I meant vandalising muslim shops etc, slashing tyres of moroccons etc.
>>
>>24472610
>>24472693
>>24472723
Seriously, what is with Brits behaving like cunts when on holiday?

Most people go on holiday to relax and have a good experience.

>>24472723
If you are caught don't expect any sympathy from anyone. Local authorities will always side with the locals against you.

I suggest you use that holiday money to go somewhere nice, chill out and come back less of a problematic person.
>>
>>24472787
>If you are caught don't expect any sympathy from anyone

not looking for sympathy, just a lack of long term consequences.
>>
>>24472836
The consequences can be dire.

You can be straight up murdered by an angry mob.

Anyway you don't seem to be taking anyone's advice here anyway. So why not just go out and do it.
>>
>>24472875
>So why not just go out and do it.

Will do, you sound like a muslim, so I hope it's you I get :)
>>
>>24473004
Please, don't tie me in with muslims.

But your general dissocial personalities traits do suggest you are closer to the muslim way of life than you would like to think.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.