[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Actually find the nerve to ask a girl for lunch >Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
>Actually find the nerve to ask a girl for lunch
>Don't even say date, just ask her if she wants to grab a bite to eat
>I get to the restaurant 30 mintues early
>The time we agreed on passes
>she's 15 minutes late
>she's 30 minutes late
>at 50 minutes late she finally texts me a lame excuse about traffic and says she can't make it
>she doesn't even suggest trying to get together at a different time
>tfw spent two hours at a table for two by myself and the waitress kept looking at me with pity

FUCK WOMEN

Just fuck them! They're all cunts and bitches!
>>
Did you at least fug the waitress?
>>
>>24472568
Why you didn't wait outside the restaurant for her to come
>>
>>24472568
What's the big deal if it wasn't a date anyway? You shouldn't have waited for more than 10 minutes, 15 tops, before ordering for yourself or leaving.
>>
File: 1443964974164.png (7 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1443964974164.png
7 KB, 429x410
>>24472568
>Don't even say date, just ask her if she wants to grab a bite to eat
She thought it was just a get-together and didn't give it any meaning.

>FUCK WOMEN
Whatever mate, a spoiled apple ruins the bunch?
>>
>>24472667

I tipped her around 40 or 50 percent.

I started ordering a lot of whisky (which now that I think back on is strange since it was lunch time) and the last little bit of the vist is fuzzy

>>24472692

I thought I'd make sure they had our table ready by actually going to sit at it.
>>
>>24472568
Yo, word of advice. The first time she said she was running late, you just order food, thoroughly enjoy the sweet feeling of taking yourself out for a date for once, then go home and beat your dick like it owed you for the food.

Seriously. Beating off is the champagne of victory. Don't ever stick around and wait up for anyone. EVER. Especially women.

Keep your head up man. Now, you dust yourself off and ask another girl. You've already suffered the worse of it. So, you know what to expect now. That's literally the worst thing that can happen; not so bad, eh?
>>
>>24472724
This.
That's true alpha advice right there.
>>
>>24472568
>FUCK WOMEN
>Just fuck them! They're all cunts and bitches!

Fuck all men, they're all selfish cunts like you. I'm glad you got fucked over you self centered retard.

I wouldn't have lunch with you either, you sound really misogynistic lmao.
>>
>>24472705
She still dying show up, imagine your friend did that to you. I'd be pissed.
>>
>>24472724
>That's literally the worst thing that can happen; not so bad, eh?

She could have shown up on time, but with a gun and had fucking shot him
>>
it's not about OP over reacting or how it could have been worse, it's about the principle
Op asks her to lunch, she agrees and doesn't show, as if it's gonna kill to be bothered. If she didn't wanna go she shouldn't have said yes
>>
File: 1425731090661.jpg (17 KB, 285x324) Image search: [Google]
1425731090661.jpg
17 KB, 285x324
>>24472568
>I get to the restaurant 30 mintues early
Big mistake right here. Never come too early. Only betas come earlier than necessary. It shows that you're insecure and have too much time. Always be the one who's ~5 minutes late. 5 minutes is acceptable and nobody will say a word about it, but it will really show them that you're a busy person and don't have time to waste. You are the one who makes them wait, and not the other way round. Do this not only on dates but also on any kind of appointment, be it formal or informal.
>>
when this happens just ignore her after and find another
>>
File: 1382726154161.jpg (696 KB, 1053x1070) Image search: [Google]
1382726154161.jpg
696 KB, 1053x1070
>>24472568
>I was an indirect boring little bitchmade faggot and failed to make any kind of impression on a woman and couldn't even ask her out on a date
>she failed to turn up for 'a bite to eat' despite the fact that I attached no significance to this event
>abloo bloo women are so shit

Yes OP. Blame everybody but yourself.
>>
>>24472873
Fuck off georgia clooney.

OP you should arrive on time or before for everything in life. no exceptions.
>>
>>24472568
Did you text her that you arrived at the resturant? If not thats your fault
>>
>>24472927
>psychopathic slut is rude and impolite
>hurr durr it must have been my fault
king of cuks
>>
>>24472951

And this is why you'll always be the employee and never the employer
>>
>>24472873
>Do this not only on dates but also on any kind of appointment, be it formal or informal.

kill yourself imbecile
>>
>>24472994

See >>24472985 for your future
>>
>>24472781

kek false flagging roasties are the best.
>>
>>24472873

Only with girl I agree, for other meetings be on time, I once got 2 minutes late at a job interview and the bitch refused to even see me.
>>
I'm always late for everything but I'm not exactly busy
>>
>>24473297

You're on the way to success, kid
>>
>>24472927
I don't reckon the time you show up is so important as you're making it, dude.

Yeah, OP fucked up when he didn't ask explicitly for a date. He fucked up when he took it so damn personally, instead of regarding her as another unfortunately inconsiderate person.

But showing up early? Eh, fuck it man. Treating shit like that as so important ain't good. Showing up late intentionally is trying too damn hard.
>>
>>24472724
the worst thing that can happen is blowing your brains out after she hasn't shown up after an hour of waiting
>>
>>24474092
>OP fucked up when he didn't ask explicitly for a date.
Why is that? Maybe he doesn't want to date her. Why should he have to explicitly state it is a date?
>>
>>24474192

Then he shouldn't have been so upset when she didn't show up.
>>
>>24474213
So it is okay for people to skip on all their plans if the other person didn't say "date"?
>>
>>24474266

Yes?

This is really fucking basic, are you autistic or something?
>>
>>24472985
>This is why you will be terminated and not have a job.
>>
>>24474278
lol what? Are you retarded?
>>
To all you dipshits who think awkwardly asking a girl out to eat is the best thing to do, you have to establish a trustful relationship in a social setting. Whether it be work or school.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 480x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 480x496
Women are cunts.
>There is this guy I know, married this girl he dated since 12 th grade two years after graduation.
>He joins the navy becomes a Seal gets deployed for the first time,

>comes back tells me abut the fucked up shit he had to do and see. >Finds out his wife cheated on him and got pregnant.
>gets deployed again and dies.

His ex wife even had the nerve to go to his funeral with her kids and the guy she cheated on him with. I think my friends seal buddies kicked the guys ass after the funeral, they knew What he did.
>>
>>24472873
I work with twats like you. Always fucking late for their shifts yet they bitch and moan when it gets done to them.
>>
hey, that was me OP. sorry. i was excited too, and i showed up 10 minutes early. i was going to adorably surprise you by putting my hands over your eyes and saying "guess who," but as i walked up behind you i smelled the most foul odor i have ever smelled. i thought it was the pile of dead bodies in the corner, but a number of people were burying their noses in the pile, and i even heard a father call to his young daughter from the pile, "come over here sweetie! put your nose in this pile to make the bad smell go away!" i looked down and you had clearly shat in your trousers several times over the last few days at least and had not changed your trousers. in fact, your stinky bottom was about a foot off the chair, as you were sitting in a mountain of your own doo doo. i thought i might like you anyway but then i saw you jacking it to pictures of cartoon children on your phone, in front of everyone at the restaurant. so i left. i don't think i should be held responsible, let alone all women, because you couldn't keep yourself from shitting yourself and jerking it to kids in public. i deserve better.
>>
>>24472985
Yes, because having no concept of time really means you should be running things!

>inb4 long elaborate story about how you run your own business/manage a business blahblahsaveit
>>
>>24474192
I might be wrong. I'll certainly admit that.

But from OP's brief anecdote, it seemed as though he at least had potential romantic interest in the girl. And let's face it bud, not very many fellas invite a girl out for a meal with purely platonic intent. I assumed that he did not intend to remain purely friends with her, and intend for the lunch to be merely friendly.

>Actually find the nerve to ask a girl for lunch

Although it is certainly possible that he needed to work up nerve to request a platonic hang-out session, I find it unlikely.

I'm not the other guy saying that people are free to dip out of plans without warning if there's no romantic involvement. THAT shit is retarded. You gotta keep up with them commitments, or at least let a nigga know what the fuck is going on.
>>
She didn't show up because she wasn't comfortable with OP. You have to establish a trustworthy relationship before you do shit like that you autistic retard.
>>
Five minutes early is plenty.

Too early is too much time waiting, it's just an inconvenience.

5 minutes is punctual, sure it makes you look like you cared more about this than her which instantly gives her power over you, however, early bird gets the worm.

You get to pick where to sit at the table, in the case of the restaurant. Essentially, you make the first move, giving you an advantage.

All her decisions after that will go the way you want. She'll likely sit opposite you so she can see you when she talks, rather than having to turn to her side to chat to you.
You can use this to your advantage.

Better looking waiter? Good, sit facing him, so that she has to face away.

Worried you'll fuck up - great, plan your exit strategy - pick the seat that's not in a corner or anything to make it easier to get out. Sit so you can watch the door so she won't sneak out, she'll have to at least politely inform you it's not working out.

Early means control, too early means waiting.

Next, Never wait longer than 10 minutes after the arranged time, unless they've managed to contact you. Waiting too long is desperate, and if they're making you wait then maybe they don't really care, so then neither should you.
10 minutes is plenty of time, you can have a smoke or something while you wait.

Order a drink while waiting - at least then the business is gettin' somethin' for it's time.
It's also an excuse to text her and ask if you should order her a drink - a subtle hint basically asking if she's even gonna show.

When you leave, tell whoever is at the door that someone else can have your reservation, and that "She didn't show" with a sort of pitiable smile. Particularly if it's a woman at the door - never know, seriously, done right and girls eat that whole hopeless shy romantic coy guy thing up.
>>
Here's what you do in the future.
>Be on time-a little late
>If you get a text/call/message saying they're going to be late some time AFTER you've arrived, realize it was a bust. If someone cares enough, they'd let you know ahead of time.
>After 15-20 minutes, leave/go on your own. Maybe even earlier.
>>
>>24474278
No, I'm just not a complete cunt.
>>
>>24474568

Why didn't she just say no then?
>>
>>24475512

She doesn't want a weirdo questioning her decision.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.