[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /infatuated/ here? I don't get why it's such a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 951x744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 951x744
Who /infatuated/ here?

I don't get why it's such a bad thing. The lows are fucking abysmal at times but the highs are God tier. Mood swings suck but when things go well I feel better than ever before, just pure elation. I know if I was looking at myself objectively I would see a pathetic beta but I just don't want to lose her yet.

My oneitis knows it and plays on it but I find it to be better than nothing.

Why is it such a dirty word?
>>
It really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really sucks when you do lose her, though.
>>
>>24472443
>My oneitis knows it and plays on it but I find it to be better than nothing.
Please tell me this is pasta, someone
>>
>>24472472
Underrated post desu family.
>>
>tfw you normal but then you think about them and your mood drops by 40%
>>
>>24472472
>>24472498
Agreed.

>>24472483
I'd hope so. If not, this guy is just C*ckminster Fuller.
>>
>>24472472
This is the ultimate low and it doesn't feel good.
>>
>>24472472

God this post brings me back to the fall of 2007, the greatest heartbreak of my life.

I used to actually date girls before that and everything, but that one rejection turned me into a damaged goods permacel.
>>
Thread theme:

http://youtu.be/L72E7uoVifk

Unfortunately Maroon 5 Chad is singing it and I highly doubt he has ever or will ever be rejected.

>those lyrics though
>>
>>24472443

>talking to a girl
>make her laugh
>think something could happen from this
>take the train together and talk online
>talking today and she tries telling me about a guy in her life

Just noped the fuck out of that

What a feeling of rage. How can anyone stand this from a woman they like? I feel like going Elliot Rodger after hearing that
>>
You're a faggot, I hope she gets hit by a bus.
>>
>>24472472
>this

Been 20 days since we broke up, and I regret asking about her day tbph. You have to make her forget about her job and shitty life, not make her recall it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.