[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Self Improvement/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: supremegentleman.jpg (189 KB, 2500x1719) Image search: [Google]
supremegentleman.jpg
189 KB, 2500x1719
Our lord and savior Elliot said

"I was eager to be as productive with my time as I could be." - Page 60

"I needed to be as productive with my time as possible, and I had a lot of free time at this
point. The best way to make use of this time, I concluded, was to spend it self
-
educating myself.
Knowledge is power" - Page 65

"I began a daily routine of walking to Barnes & Noble in Calabasas every day, where I would spend
hours reading books that ranged from biographies of powerful leaders, histories of significant periods,
self
-
help books
, philosophy and psychology text
s, and historical fiction novels. I sometimes even spent
entire days there, from the time it opened to the time it closed." - Page 65

Why are you not improving yourself like the supreme gentleman
>>
he had valuable advice
>>
>>24472408
Truly supreme.

Our lord shall rise again.
>>
>>24472408

>mfw stacies interupted him studying.
>>
Gonna start jelqin t b h

Anyone jelq here?
>>
>>24472408
>bookstore
not the library
>>
When I got there, Robert Morgan saw me and asked me if I wanted to hang out with his group. I was
grateful for this, and I ended up having a nice time. I was shocked that some 7 th and 8 th grade girls
offered to dance with me. They came up to me in a group and taught me how to "slow dance". I had to
place my hands on their hips, while they placed their hands on my shoulders, and we would move slowly
with the music. They were all taller than me, and I was terrified, but it felt so... good. That would be the
only time in my life where I would have a satisfying experience with girls. The only time.

what went wrong?
>>
>>24473554
Yup, or at least used to
People say it can fuck up your dick, but that's only if you're over-working it

It's a long and slow process and you'll be doing months of light exercises before you see any gains, but after about a year I managed to tack on an extra 1/2 inch with no loss of sensitivity.
>>
>>24472408
He was truly too pure for this world.
>>
>>24473835
he couldn't transition to being an adult. I mean his manifesto reads like a crybaby shoddily written catcher in the rye.
>>
>>24473802
> or at least used to
Have your gains gone?

What routine should I start with?
>>
>>24472408

Why dont you spend all day reading?
>>
>>24474203
stick some hooks in your dick and hang yourself by your penis for 1 hour every day.

>>24474254
I'm reading your guys comments all day. This is educational self-help right?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.