[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People think it's okay to do bad things as long as they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: o-DEPRESSION-facebook.jpg (277 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-DEPRESSION-facebook.jpg
277 KB, 2000x1000
>People think it's okay to do bad things as long as they're only doing it to someone who has done bad things to them

NO

STOP

IF YOU DO BAD THINGS, NO MATTER HOW "BAD" THE VICTIM IS, YOU'RE STILL A BAD PERSON
>>
Pretty much OP
This is how the cycle perpetuates itself
Nobody knows forgiveness anymore, the closest thing we have to forgiveness is simply a form of passive-aggressive blackmail
>>
>2015
>Being a kek who just takes it
And now you find yourself on /r9k/
>>
>>24472396
>You should take it like a good little bitch and never get back at people
>>
>>24472396
>>24472779
Shut the fuck up, you whiny twat. Pull your head out of your ass, get down off of your cross, and try being a human for once.

>>24472794
>>24472804
D
E
V
I
L
I
Shhhhhh
>>
>>24472818

Are you okay with not being a good person?
>>
>>24472396
YASSSSSSSS. probably the only thing ive ever agreed with on r9k. yes OP. i love this post. you're the fucking man my nigga.
>>
yeah no. fuck me over and I'll retaliate , I really don't give a fuck if that makes me "less human"
>>
>>24472818
>being offended by idealism
>>
>>24472818
All vague, empty statements meant to disguise a command
No I will not do as you say because you think I should
>>
>>24472818
>try being a human for once
What does this mean? I feel like the people that are the most "human" are poor as fuck people. Not poor by first world standards, but poor by third world standards. And a majority of those humans that I have interacted with have been the most genuinely kind a forgiving people I've met.
>>
>>24472396
Pretty gay philosophy you got there, OP. So what would you do with criminals? Isn't executing or trapping somebody a "bad" thing? Or people who kill in self-defense? Soldiers drafted into war? Are they all bad?
>>
>muh deontology!

Punishing people for doing bad things will encourage them not to do it next time. If you don't retaliate you're partially responsible for when that person does bad things to others.
>>
>>24473592

Not giving a person love is also a bad thing
>>
>>24473701
And with enough love they might stop doing bad things altogether
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.