[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me figure out what's wrong with my voice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Matilda.jpg (469 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
Matilda.jpg
469 KB, 1224x1632
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1SW27TRiUZo

This is a recording of me speaking freely. I'm not using a prepared text so this should give a better impression of how I actually sound.

People tell me that I sound kind of jewey or woodey allen like which I take to mean that I stutter/speak in a halting manner.

I'm wondering if that is an innate aspect of my voice or if when I'm in a stress free situation (like in the vocaroo) I can speak relatively normally.

Can you guys listen to the vocaroo and give feedback?
>>
I think you sound qt, anon
>>
File: 1441992417023.jpg (611 KB, 1771x1482) Image search: [Google]
1441992417023.jpg
611 KB, 1771x1482
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fx9Piruta4
though as a britfag I am pretty unaware of foreign accent ranges.
>>
>>24472331
Can you extrapolate on the comical aspect of my voice please? What impression does it give you?
>>
>>24472310
You sound like someone who is an MTF trans person. You're voice is several octaves too high for a man, but distinctly not female.
>>
>>24472310
Some feedback: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1P2D4U0K8VT.
>>
>>24472342
well from my point of view, you've got a sort of movie-like quality to your voice (as you said). your voice sounds accentuated, as if you were a caricature of a stereotype, but it is really odd because you're just talking calmly and normally.

it is quite peculiar.
>>
>>24472348
Yeah, I reckon I have a hormone deficiency
When I've gone on cam on tnychat before I've had people ask me if I was a male or female, and I've had bus drivers think I was a female even though I had spoken to them before and they saw me almost daily.
>>
>>24472310

I don't hear anything wrong with you Op desu, you sound American and don't seem to stutter anymore than I do and nobody has ever really said I talk weird.
>>
File: Elevator Suicide.jpg (37 KB, 376x415) Image search: [Google]
Elevator Suicide.jpg
37 KB, 376x415
Autistic nasally jew.

There's only one option.
>>
idk if you noticed anon but you're a nigger
>>
>>24472501
What is Jewish about the way I speak though? I thought if i could eliminate the stuttering aspect from my voice I would cease to sound Jewish (because I assumed that the stuttering was tied to that impression)?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.