[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this disgusting awful person so popular?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: oprah.jpg (14 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
oprah.jpg
14 KB, 500x313
Why is this disgusting awful person so popular?
>>
>>24472234
Because normies are disgusting and awful. Technically people in general are, but we've got to be hypocrites.
>>
>>24472234
because she is a better person than you
>>
File: oprah boobs.jpg (48 KB, 425x559) Image search: [Google]
oprah boobs.jpg
48 KB, 425x559
>>24472234
she got deem tittays
>>
It's racist not to like her.
>>
>>24472272
if she's so great why isn't she funding Black Lives Matter?
>>
She's black but she acts white making housewives feel good about themselves while also not being threatened.
>>
>>24472234
What makes her disgusting and awful?
>>
>>24472515
>hurr durr acting white
kill yourself, you're just as retarded as ghetto nignogs who think that not chimping out is the same as acting white
>>
shie is popular because women are stupid
>>
>>24472566
Some races are naturally less civilized than others. Nothing to be ashamed about, it's how God made us.
>>
>>24472446
Becuase that movement is fucking retarded.
>>
>>24472446
Because smart blacks know the movement is bullshit
>>
she gave away free shit, that's it
she made a tv show and on that show she gave away free shit making her gain popularity and eventually she ended the show, and as you can see, ever since, noone's given a fuck about her
>>
She's cool. Never had anything against Oprah or that dyke chick.
>>
>>24473330
>that dyke chick

her name is so funny
>>
>le I come from poor, opressed ghetto neighborhood :(
>now Im rich!
>dog bless ameriga :DDDD

Turns out she was actually from a mainly white neighborhood from a upper middle class family kek
>>
>>24473365
>Turns out she was actually from a mainly white neighborhood from a upper middle class family kek
So what.
Made money
Cant take it back
>>
there's nothing wrong with here other than being a normie
>>
because she constantly gave away free shit.
>>
>>24472234
she looks a lot like my aunt and probs for that reason i like her
>>
File: 1420495311648.jpg (49 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
1420495311648.jpg
49 KB, 560x415
>>24472234
FUCK YOU. YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY YOU LITTLE BITCH
>>
>>24472234
You sure you're not confusing Opera with Rosie O'Donnell? I can't think of anything really bad about Opera.
>>
>>24472234
>having a problem with Oprah

Yes, everyone is bad, rreee, haha Normies I'm so depressed I can't even see what's good about a woman who was the victim of fucktons of racism and child abuse and managed to make billions and shared it with heaps of people in need haha women are dumb!!

Wow, anon, wow.
>>
>>24472234
Isn't she a super good person who doesn't judge. Why hate jolly negro lady?
>>
>>24472446
how does one fund an internet movement?
>>
>>24472633
This honestly. Whites are pretty much the top in how savage humans can be
>>
She busted that lying book writer faggot and ripped Lance Armstrong a new one. Oprah is alright with me.
>>
>>24474034
>lying book writer faggot
Who?
>>
>>24474063
James Frey

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/27/books/27oprah.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
>>
>>24474034
The writers did that, not her.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.