[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys act like women are these creatures who are impossible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 23
You guys act like women are these creatures who are impossible to get the attention of.

Allow me to explain why you can't get a girlfriend.
1) because you're desperately searching for a girlfriend.

2) because you have such a shitty attitude towards women

3) because you're going for women that are Barbie doll models of your highschool.

4) because your self esteem is shit

Now, here me out, this might sound crazy but, Women are actually people. I know, I know. Shocking isn't it. Now lets get real here before some of you guys go on a rant and say shit like, omg chad on r9k again or something of the like.

I am no Chad, I watch my little pony, I have a minimum wage job, I dropped out of highschool, and am balding at the tender age of 20. Despite this I have been able to sustain a relationship, and while I'm not killer in bed I've been able to see my way into her bedroom on a few occasions.

In all honesty, your main problem is your attitudes and your self esteem. I can guarantee you if you guys looked at yourselves in a more positive light people and women will like you more. I know you guys here on r9k aren't looking for advice but honestly guys. Do you REALLY just want to sit at your computers and bitch about life and how terrible people are, or do you want change? Because change starts with you my friends.

TL:DR, Improve your attitude and self esteem, your life will be better.
>>
Ok, attitude improved, now what?
>>
Oh look, another new visitor who thinks he got it all figured out and posts his 'advice'. Good one, chap. I'm sure you changed everybody's opinion and changed lives here.
>>
I think a lot of us have autism or other mental woes, so it's going to take more than a "b urself" attitude to fix our problems
>>
>>24472143
I see where you're getting at here. Let me just say that things don't happen over night, it could take a week to a few months before your life completely changes. Trust me man, I was in the same boat as you. In highschool, the first half of my experience was with no friends. I picked up Parkour and my self esteem improved, 2 months later I'm sitting at the lunch table with a group of friends talking bullshit about nothing. the next year I found a girl I liked. You gotta let things take its course.
>>
>>24472163
I'm not here to change your life. I'm here telling YOU to change your life because you're obviously not happy with it.
>>
>>24472173
Ok, so I have to go back to highschool at 36?
>>
>>24472185

I'm quite fine, thank you. It's just always the same threads giving their garbage advice and the people posting it fail to realize that the robots on this board just want to complain and not actually change anything.
But I'm sure you get a nice fuzzy feeling out of it, feeling important and all. So just carry on.
After you there will be another of these threads in a while. And another one. And nothing will change.
>>
>>24472123
My self esteem is entirely irrelevant
I dont understand how this is a thing. If I like a girl, I go for her and get rejected.
I don't have any of the other problems you talk about. I just plain cant get laid
>>
>>24472123
>I can guarantee you if you guys looked at yourselves in a more positive light people and women will like you more.

I do think highly of myself.
I am en excellent person, who any woman would be lucky to have.

It's not my fault women make shitty relationship choices because of kike media influence and the destruction of the family unit.
>>
>>24472190
Well, no, obviously you can't do that. I know making friends as an adult is a difficult task. I moved to a new city just a few months ago and I didn't know anyone. I have two people I occasionally hang out with after 6 months of utter loneliness.

You can't go back to highschool, but you can join a club, find an activity, or if your the religious type join church gatherings and dinners.
>>
>>24472209
but that's exactly why you are disatisfied with life, because you don't like it, yet you refuse to change it.

>>24472217
How is it exactly that you are "going for her"?

>>24472223
When you say you think highly of yourself, Do you mean this in a self esteem way or an egotistical way?
>>
File: 1445983131722.png (192 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
1445983131722.png
192 KB, 501x445
U watch MLP.
I might be lonely cunt but you are a pedo fagot
>>
>>24472354
I hope this isn't how you typically interact with your peers, because this would explain a lot.
>>
>>24472365
I dont becuase they arent watching MLP like a fag.
>>
> 3) because you're going for women that are Barbie doll models of your highschool.

This would be valid if you didn't state it in such extreme terms.

I know I can get girls who are below-average looking on dating sites. I have had many such dates. Once I even turned one into a relationship but after a few months the fact that I wasn't physically into the girl was not only awkward but also extremely unethical; I was basically using her for some weird self-esteem experiment and pretending to be into her when I wasn't.

So I don't know.

I don't think my standards are crazy high but yes, they're higher than my apparent options.
>>
>>24472441
How was her personality?
>>
>>24472123
No, change starts with other people. You are wrong.

Bye Chad, back to reddit you go.
>>
>>24472503
I don't think Chads go on reddit.
>>
>>24472522
Who do you think fucks all the nerd whores from gonewild/hairy/bbw/whatever?
>>
I can't tell if these threads are trolls any more.
>>
>>24472535
No1
>>
CONTINUED FROM
>>24472441

Alright OP I'll bite.

How do you think of yourself in a more positive light?

I'm skeptical that you can help me but I suppose hearing you out can't hurt.

I don't know if self esteem per se is my issue. Maybe it is but I can't admit it to myself. People have told me that they suspected I hated myself, maybe I do, but it would have to be subconscious.

I am certainly self-critical, I agonize over my flaws... Is that what you're getting at when you say self esteem? I dunno, I get the vague feeling that you're talking about something 'deeper' but I'm not sure what it is.

My real thing is I'm just scared of people, for the most part. I just fear situations where I could be judged negatively. My heart starts to race. An instinct to flee the situation takes over.

I've examined this a lot and I've concluded that it's a mix of shit that happened in my childhood, and poor coping skills due to years of substance abuse.

But these feelings that keep me from meaningfully connecting with and opening up to others, they're powerful, and I don't have enough interest in others to overpower them. I'm just not optimistic that I'll defeat them anytime soon...
>>
>>24472123
This is srs bullshit level ayy imao. You are trying to convert potential normies to change and be the beta bux provider for a woman.
>>
>>24472535
Other nerds? I mean, being a nerd/geek is the in thing these days for whatever reason.

but it's exactly what I'm saying, you don't NEED to be Chad. You just need to be happier with yourself.
>>
File: 1445416390582.gif (354 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1445416390582.gif
354 KB, 240x200
>>24472557
The day i actually take life advice from A GROWN ASS MAN WHO WATCHES MLP IS THE DAY I FINALLY HANG MYSELF.
Fuck you.
>>
>>24472553
I like what you said here, You've acknowledged your flaws. That's the first step to improving your life. If you don't mind me asking. How was your upbringing?
>>
>>24472584
>20
>grown ass man
>>
>>24472557
>Other nerds?
Only if you count Chad with glasses as a nerd.
>>
>>24472584
Well, maybe it wouldn't hurt would it? I mean, your anonymous.

If someone who watches my little pony has a decent social life then maybe JUST MAYBE he has it figured out. Maybe that said anon who watches MLP used to be just like you.

c'mon man. I'm here to help, I genuinely am.
>>
>>24472596
> 20 year old man
> watches mlp
>>
>>24472614
>>
>If someone who watches my little pony has a decent social life then maybe JUST MAYBE he has it figured out.
Or maybe he's just a dumb college kid surrounded by other dumb college kids who has no idea how anything works in real life?
>>
File: 1447747197685.jpg (15 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
1447747197685.jpg
15 KB, 435x435
>>24472503
>I'm not wrong (despite being miserable) everyone else is
>I'm going to sit here until all of humanity acknowledges my being correct

Literally a 14 year old's opinion.
>>
>>24472642
Wat if i am right tho
>>
>>24472628
if that's how you feel about it than fine. You don't have to be here. I'd rather try and help you than argue.
>>
>>24472658
Look at your life, your accomplishments and your future and you tell me if you're fucking right.
>>
>>24472123
Ok cu.ck
>>
>>24472621
I think it's pathetic too but there are a lot more reasons to not take advice from OP.

>>24472614
>c'mon man. I'm here to help, I genuinely am.
Fuck off. Your advice is shit. You don't know the first thing about robots. You got lucky and stumbled into a relationship. You have no advice to give because you don't see what is different between you and a robot.

>3) because you're going for women that are Barbie doll models of your highschool.

What on earth made you think this was appropriate on an 18+ board?
>>
>>24472123
>mlp
Top kek Desu sempai
>>
>>24472673
Ouch
Goddam dude, goddam
>>
>>24472123
>because you're desperately searching for a girlfriend.
I used to be desperate. I now understand you can't hurry love.

>because you have such a shitty attitude towards women
Women are fickle, they're attitude towards you is greatly influenced by your social and economic capital
In normalfag speak: women care whether you have a sense of fashion or a wingman with you

>because you're going for women that are Barbie doll models of your highschool.
We all fear the scorn of our friends for dating a land-whale, it's a tightrope of standard to walk

>because your self esteem is shit
If I didn't have prodlems with my self esteem I wouldn't have a problem with becoming a weed smoking McDonald working wizard
we're all tough on ourselves, don't you lie to me

>omg chad on r9k again or something of the like.
If you really want to help people, you should go to wizard chan.
Really, normie, just go back to reddit where you belong.
>>
>>24472701
Half of the time everyone here feels like a fucking 15 year old boy pining over stacey, the quarter-back's girlfriend.
>>
>>24472673
You can look at the life of a person born to be king of Spain, and the life of a person born in a Somali ditch, what does that have to do with anything? It doesn't help any of their arguments.
>>
>>24472726
I'm sorry, were you born in a Somali ditch? Shit that must've sucked, how'd you get the computer btw?
>>
5) Because you overthink everything, have terrible self esteem and as a result never do anything

What now op?
>>
>>24472737
Got on my bathtub and sailed it out to a yacht and used theres
>>
>>24472701
I don't know the first thing about robots?
Okay, listen here man. My best friend who I've known since before I can even remember has Autism. His autism is bad enough that he has to take anti-depresants and can't make friends. I recently moved near him again and more and more slowly he's been coming out of his shell. He stayed inside all day and was afraid of the outdoors but I showed him what he was missing, He joins me in Friday night Magic at my local cardshop and even has a small group of people he hangs out with.

I'm not trying to brag. I honestly, truely, want to help because while I can't help ALL of you I might maybe, just MAYBE, help someone out there.
>>
>>24472717
projection

It's really true for some but you need to ignore. Don't fucking address them.
>>
>>24472737
ITT retarded American children who don't even understand that 99% of the world has the internet in 2015.
>>
>>24472771
>implying I'm american
>implying I wasn't born in the 3rd world
>implying I haven't spent my entire life escaping from it
>implying my dad wasn't born in a fucking farm
>implying my mom wasn't an orphan

cheers m8
>>
>>24472827
I was born in an hospital.
Et tou anon?
>>
>>24472762
>I'm such a good person look at me, look at me
>>
>>24472589

My dad was moderately abusive but I don't want to exaggerate. He didn't beat me (well actually he did once), but he was extremely scary and verbally abusive and he didn't talk to me at all except when telling me I was doing something wrong.

My mom was loving in a sort of superficial way but kind of nagging and my relationship with her had no depth. She was outwardly affectionate but she didn't know me on any real level which leads me to think that she really loved the 'idea' of me (i.e. "her son) not ME.
>>
File: image.png (333 KB, 960x829) Image search: [Google]
image.png
333 KB, 960x829
>>24472123
No, here's pic related.
>>
>>24472856
That's a pretty damaging way to look at your mother. How is your relationship with her now though?
>>
Have you ever wondered why lonely men are demonized? It's the Just-World fallacy. We treat attractiveness like a moral value when it isn't.

The reality of modern dating can't be the way it is because if it did, that means manipulative assholes who think women are inferior are getting laid. And any self-professed nice guy who complains about having woman problems must not really be nice and must actually be a manipulative and entitled ass. Because if he were actually nice, it means that genuinely nice guys aren't getting laid.

So we see this veil of arguments: PUA doesn't work -- it's all made up lies and stories by losers on the internet. In the few cases it does work, those women are damaged, but it doesn't work on real, normal women. And in the few cases it does, it's all through lies and deception and manipulation and trickery. And in any other cases, it's all through rape.

And any time any guy complains that he had woman problems when he tried things the normal, conventional, friendly, nice guy way, it's because he's unwashed and hideous and unrealistically expects to succeed without taking the time to look good and learn basic social skills. But if he's not like that, then it's because he's only approaching super-models instead of realistic average women. But if it's not that, then it's because he's actually desperate and sending out invisible desperation signals and turning women off. But if it's not that, it's because he's actually an entitled misogynist and is sending out invisible entitlement signals and turning women off. But if it's not that, he's probably raping people.

And, as we all know, women are intuitive and can sense these things about men;if you're rejected its a defect on your part.
>>
>>24472866
I love how 90% of the "why you have no gf" are perfectly normal human feelings and mental states.
>>
File: 1441957653911.png (136 KB, 1120x977) Image search: [Google]
1441957653911.png
136 KB, 1120x977
>Women are actually people
>>
>>24472901
Anon you msut remember that we are evil creatures otherwise we wouldn't be here, right?
>>
>>24472901
True.

Basically an example of what this poster >>24472889 described in the wild.
>>
>>24472866
So sex and fun are the only things permissible to strive for in life, gee I wonder who's behind that image.
>>
>>24472856
I understand anon, it must've been horrible never knowing if you were going to experience love or cruelty from your father at every turn. It must've been horrible to have to hide your real self from your mother.

I'm really, really sorry it's been tough on you. I can't imagine.

But you only get one life.

People always say you can choose to be x y z. That's bullshit. You don't choose that. You choose if you want to have coffee or tea in the mornings. But changing yourself? That's not a choice: That's work. That's daily, constant, enduring, painful work. But it can be done.

And you owe it to yourself because this is the only time you're going to get to live and you deserve to live in a way that fulfills you and not in a way that makes you dread the life passing before you.

And it's not true that everyone is happy and stays happy. Everyone experiences grief and sorrow and pain and dread. But work is about doing the hard thing, not the easy thing. The easy thing is about wallowing in it and accepting defeat. The hard thing is about making every-day decisions and steps to try and reach that life you want.
>>
File: normie advice.png (73 KB, 1300x256) Image search: [Google]
normie advice.png
73 KB, 1300x256
>>24472889
And when it's a defect on your part, then you're blamed as the cause of your loneliness. As >>24472866 shows, only emotionally healthy and attractive people have sexual relationships, therefore if you can't get one you must not be emotionally secure or physically attractive.

Here's an example:
>manlet approaches a several hundred women over the course of four years
> rejected each time yet persists
>posts his frustration to Reddit in the hopes of gaining sympathy and advice.
>gets told he's a desperate, creepy loser and is brigaded to the point of being banned.
https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/

Top comments:
>desperation is a stinky cologne and people can't smell their own.

>Nobody wants to date the guy that asks a girl out almost every single day for three years!

>I find that whenever I look for a partner, I show up empty handed everytime. It's when you least expect it that you find someone special. Chin up and focus on you as you've been doing.

>A girlfriend isn't something you "get." Love is not something you find. You can't go looking for these things like you're going to a grocery store. These are events. These are things that happen over the course of time.

The lonely, excommunicated man is literally incomprehensible to the average person.
>>
>>24473010
Ok, now give me money I need to live a decent life, thanks.
>>
>>24472878

Why do you say 'damaging'? What if my analysis is just correct?

There are some incidents to support what I'm saying. Once when I was being bullied a teacher had to explain to her that I'm not "thick skinned" (my mom's words) but in fact the emotional equivalent of a paper bag. That my mom used the words "thick skinned" to describe me baffled me at the time and baffled me now. How could she be so incorrect about the basic nature of someone she spent so much time with? My theory that she was delusionally projecting an image of some idealized some of her imagination on to me seems to explain it.

My mom was very 'Pagan' if you know what I mean. She could see whatever she wanted to see.

My relationship with her now is an extension of my childhood relationship with her I guess, a combination of overly sloppy, babying affection and aggravating nagging, both of which just make me extremely uncomfortable. She's taken to drinking lately too, and that's a story in itself, but only so much for one day...
>>
>>24472209
Finally some one said it. These people don't really care about us.
>>
>>24473108
Sorry to hear that. It must be hard knowing that the one person who is supposed to understand you is the one who understands you the least. So since your mother isn't supplying you with the emotional support you need do you happen to have a friend you're really close to?
>>
>>24473108
>That my mom used the words "thick skinned" to describe me baffled me at the time and baffled me now. How could she be so incorrect about the basic nature of someone she spent so much time with?
It's because she wanted a little Chad and she can't really understand that a man who's not Chad even exists since she always fucked Chads and only Chads in her life.
>>
>>24473057
>The lonely, excommunicated man is literally incomprehensible to the average person.

Dude.

Put this into perspective.

1000 rejections.

What kind of shit do you think this guy was doing? I just imagine some guy robotically asking out random girls out of nowhere. I mean how the fuck else do you rack up a rejection count of 1000?
>>
>>24473162
but what if some of the people actually did care? Like, maybe someone out there is genuinely interested in your life and wants nothing more than to reach out to you?
>>
>>24473182
>>What kind of shit do you think this guy was doing?
Same shit Chad does except without being one.
>>
>>24473192
you don't actually think that do you?
>>
>>24473164

I have two dudes I talk to IRL fairly frequently, I'm not sure I'd say I'm 'close' to them though.
>>
>>24473212
are you actually friends? Or are they just acquaintances at your job or something?
>>
File: 00d448118f43db9b46031c85dc0fe5ba.jpg (818 KB, 1200x1697) Image search: [Google]
00d448118f43db9b46031c85dc0fe5ba.jpg
818 KB, 1200x1697
I know all my problems with not having a girlfriend are firstly because I put in next to zero effort. Saying you want a gf and going out and trying to get one are WAY different things. Secondly on the rare occasions I do talk to girls I don't even try to flirt because my self esteem is crappy and I just assume I'd never be able to bag them as a gf.

I know my problems. I also don't believe the bullshit /r9k/ posts about woman, I just find it amusing that some people spout the biggest nonsense ever here. for example "girls can just walk up to a guy and ask for sex if they want it!". have you ever once seen a girl do this? would you have sex with some strange girl that just walked up to you and said that? personally I'd think she is some kind of turbo slut or a girl trying to give me aids or something. the point is people here spout nonsense and other parrot it like a fact and no one ever seems to look at it for what they're actually saying. Its hilarious.
>>
>>24473182
Have you ever heard of ugly people?
>>
>>24472163
from the sound of it he does have it figured out. robots are the ones who have no fucking clue and just act like they are victims despite having 0 obstacles in their lives socially. i'm sure when you post about how much of a loser you are or how many memes you know you change lives too, since that's the whole point of posting on 4chan.
>>
>>24473247
Dude im white, male semi poor background and come from a loving family.
Still managed to be a fuckup
>>
>>24473230

They're just old friends from back in the day I chat with on FB a few times a week and occasionally get drinks with.
>>
File: Reddit btfo.png (55 KB, 910x584) Image search: [Google]
Reddit btfo.png
55 KB, 910x584
>>24473182
Can you even comprehend the fact that for some people, regardless of how confident they carry themselves or assertive their behavior, they'll still fail? That for some people, they have to try even more than this guy for basic human companionship? You say that he must be behaving robotically, I argue the opposite. If he isn't held back by approach anxiety and has the introspective need to count each time, then of course he's going to be trying something different and developing charisma. You didn't even read the post since he goes on to say:

"I have tried so many different approaches, read so many different books and articles. Most of the girls I asked out were girls I struck up conversation with in the street/bookshop/etc. I would talk to them for 10 minutes and if I liked her, she was interesting, and she seemed interested in me, then I would ask for her number. Some of them were friends, who I grew to like over time - no, not women who I befriended for the sole purpose of dating. I don't understand why everyone automatically assumes the worst of me. I'm not just waiting by girls houses or asking the same girl out everyday. I'm a normal guy."

This proves my point, you automatically assume an unattractive person like this is inhuman simply because he was rejected; his lack of romantic success reflects upon his value as a person.
>>
>>24473296
Well damn whats stopped you from atleast trying to reach out to them?
>>
>>24472123
>TL:DR, Improve your attitude and self esteem, your life will be better.

TL;DR, delude yourself into thinking you're better than you actually are, and that the world is better than it actually is.

No thanks. I'd rather be a miserable realist than a happy retard.
>>
>>24473270
a lot of rich dudes with lots of friends and their own families still call themselves fuckups. that's not interesting at all. i don't agree with OP that it's all about attitude because getting girls is still easy for self destructive shitheads, but im getting at the fact that maybe the cliche, knee jerk reaction of "yu don understand my oppression!" doesn't even make sense while being sarcastic about how often you see the same advice.
>>
>>24473322
Correction, you'd rather be miserable.
>>
File: just be yourself.jpg (55 KB, 590x640) Image search: [Google]
just be yourself.jpg
55 KB, 590x640
>>24473182
>"I got friendzoned." "Whatever man, you were just too afraid to tell her what you thought, and she assumed you were just a friend. Your fault."

>"I'm only ever attracted to/approach a small portion of women I click with, but nothing has worked out." "Come on man, dating is a numbers game, just start talking to people. Ask them out for the hell of it without hanging your self worth on the answer. Or maybe just hang out with them, get to know them. You'll improve eventually, and one of them is bound to say yes."

>"I've approached dozens of women and everyone of them turned me down!" "Woah there Barney! No way you were actually attracted to them all. Shouldn't you get to know them, become their friend, identify their unique inner beauty?"
>>
>>24473333
>Correction
No, that's what I said, you mongoloid.
>>
>>24473300
unattractive people have more success with unattractive people. he is unhuman because he evaluates this shit instead of enjoying the social experience and practicing. if it's not fun, regardless of where you start and how much you have to "try" to get similar results, don't do it. whining about not having the same benefits of people who do manage to enjoy it is where it becomes retarded.
>>
>>24473322
i'll keep that in mind next time you whine like a faggot on r9k
>>
>>24473325
Im not sayin im opressed theres probably some other reason behind it
>>
>>24472123
>2) because you have such a shitty attitude towards women
Treated as subhuman due to my height missed out on young love because of this women are the victims somehow fuck off.
>>
>>24473300
>"I have tried so many different approaches, read so many different books and articles. Most of the girls I asked out were girls I struck up conversation with in the street/bookshop/etc. I would talk to them for 10 minutes and if I liked her, she was interesting, and she seemed interested in me, then I would ask for her number. Some of them were friends, who I grew to like over time - no, not women who I befriended for the sole purpose of dating.

OK pro tip:

What he means is he randomly interrupted 997 girls in a period of 3 years to say "hi, what's your name, do you like Depeche Mode, your hair is nice, what's your number?" And tried hitting on 3 "friends" on top of that.
>>
>>24472123
amen brother , i realised this few days ago and working towards change as well , my social skills have improved considerably as well.
>>
>>24473379
Congratulations?
Can't say I really give a fuck about what you keep in mind.
>>
>>24473392
Dude, even midgets can get fucked, that's not a good excuse. The average height of a Puerto rican
male is 5" 4'.
>>
>>24473397
>mfw those kids who watch youtube pickup videos and think it's completely normal to talk to strangers on the street or at stores.

If they are actually trying to improve they'd figure this shit out in a day. This guy set himself up for failure and an exaggerated reddit post.
>>
>>24473367
fucking catch 22
im not playing this
they can become my friend while sucking my dick, i guess thats how they "fall in love" with chads too

thanks for putting things in perspective
>>
>>24473409
Good to hear, what have you changed.
>>
you guys are worse than feminists when it comes to victimizing yourselves
>>
>>24473442

I remember being into PUA very briefly 5 or 6 years ago and I smelled bullshit off that advice right away. Hitting on chicks at the fucking grocery store? When do you ever see that happening? I think this sort of thing used to happen more often back in the day; my mom tells me that in the 70s people were a lot more trusting of strangers, people would just randomly hitchhike around town same as you'd hail a cab now. But these days you don't go harassing random people in the grocery store.
>>
File: Kafkaesque.png (49 KB, 888x458) Image search: [Google]
Kafkaesque.png
49 KB, 888x458
>>24473374
>unhuman because he evaluates this shit instead of enjoying the social experience and practicing
Yeah, how dare he contemplate his lack of success and not enjoy the fact that he's being rejected time after time.
>>>>>>>24472889

>>24473397
>What he means is he randomly interrupted 997 girls in a period of 3 years to say "hi, what's your name, do you like Depeche Mode, your hair is nice, what's your number?" And tried hitting on 3 "friends" on top of that.
>The just-world fallacy, reified.
It is literally unfathomable to you that he can be a well-adjusted person with sociable inclinations and still get rejected right? You wont ever admit that a man can do everything conceivably right and still fail, so you keep accusing this person being a stereotypical autistic man-child to preserve your worldview.
>>
So date ugly women with low self-esteem, is what you're saying?
>>
>>24473442
>>24473511
Wow, what kind of soulless shitholes do you people live in?
>>
>>24473183
Simply does not exist, people are only interested in themselves, especially if they're not immediate family. You are only doing this to troll or superficially feed your ego by putting in the minimum amount of care to think you're a good person, then as soon as you realise how much hand holding is required to help adult men get their lives on track you will baulk and write us off as not wanting to change when really you never wanted to help in the first place.
>>
File: 101230148124812.jpg (29 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
101230148124812.jpg
29 KB, 334x500
>>24473546
how dare you assume a woman is ugly! All women are beautiful in their own way!
>>
File: ok cupid stats 3.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
ok cupid stats 3.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>24472889

Pasta, but a good one.

I'm surprised with the mental gymnastics people do to rationalize why a seemingly fine guy gets no positive female attention.

All their "logic" is built on the assumption that women, by default, are attracted to moral virtues or some such bullshit.

The truth is much harder to tolerate, which is why so many people reject it outright.

https://youtu.be/t966lVrHEzo?list=LLM5lrCw76VX7C-0MahL0wLA&t=3528 [Embed]

58:48 timestamp or so if it doesn't jump to it

>women are picky
>lots of men have no sexual partners and no children
>almost all women have at least 1 child
>some men are hyper procreative
>men are subject to selection pressure and many fail
>women rate men as overwhelmingly unattractive (85/15)
>women are the gatekeepers of reproductive success
>there is no more fundamental judgement than the rejection by a woman
>>
>>24473591
I guarentee you this isn't a troll attempt, and I am aware on how much work is required to help an adult change his life. I'm helping one with autism right now. I know I can't do much on the internet but I atleast wanted to try.

Believe it or not, not all people are evil.
>>
>>24473604
You realize this is a porn star with quite a following, right?

http://www.atkexotics.com/tour/model/jot001/exotics-Jothi
>>
>>24473524
>enjoy rejection
no he would enjoy getting to know people and becoming sociable. instead he's walking up to as many random people as he can, and thinking "this is number 14 tonight haha lets see what her reaction will be." he's right that it's a numbers game in the end, but he's also right that he's just boring. wasting your time trying to simplify everything like with "50% success rate for hot guys XDDD" just doesn't make sense because the success is in the entire social experience, not just hooking up with a drunk slut and calling her number 14.

>everything right and still fail
contradicting.
>>
File: ugly man.jpg (19 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
ugly man.jpg
19 KB, 306x423
>>24473209
No matter how polite, interesting or nice this guy is he will be lucky to get even 1/1000 women interested in him.
>>
>>24473424
I am in Australia the land of Chad the average male height is 6'2''
>>
>>24473615
>seemingly fine guy
fine to you or to women? clearly he's not fine if he's pathetic. your entire argument is basically that most men are losers like you, which is not the "truth" it's just a sensationalist reaction to the fact that everybody is now openly talking about something you never experience. there are countless more youtube videos describing how everyone gets laid and it's easy as fuck to find and connect with people, but somehow youd rather project that everybody just "rejects outright" what is obvious...
>>
>>24473662
I actually knew someone who looks similar to that.

He killed himself recently. Nicest guy, intellectually smart, just quiet and kind of shy.

Feel kind of bad I didn't join him.
>>
>>24473741
>just
i don't think being shy is what made him kill himself senpai.
>>
>>24473662
>shave head
>grow beard
>lose glasses
>get motorcycle
Bam he's alpha and he's pulling all sorts of pussy. Why are betas so stupid that they don't even try?
>>
>>24473639
I don't think people are evil, just universally self-interested and shallow to varying degrees. Your altruism in this setting just sounds incredibly pretentious and condescending though
>>
>>24473773
i don't think so either. Only talked to him during a class a few months back.
>>
You don't have to apologize for being yourself, but people don't have to like it either.

And yeah, desperation stinks.
>>
>>24473670
178cm (5'10") Sydney cunt here, how bad are you?
>>
OP, I'm fairly certain it's because I'm ugly but won't settle for below average women.
>>
>>24472123
>implying improvement of self-esteem is that easy
Every one knows the answer to their problem, but we won't change for personal reason
>>
>>24473821
Actually, you THINK you're ugly and your letting that low self confidence bleed out into the way you carry yourself.
>>
>>24473837
Just shave your head and mustache then and get some tattoos.
>>
>>24473837
Okay dude, this isn't the 70's. Nobody really likes facial hair that much. Most people prefer those who look younger therefor a clean shave is preferable.
>>
>>24473821
Below average women will have a one night stand with Chad while he's wearing beer goggles and think that they can actually date him as well.
>>
Honestly, anons, church is basically the easiest cop out if you're desperate. There's a lot of below average or even qt girls that are looking for someone their parents will approve of. Granted, this will take effort, but those girls are way easier to get into a monogamous relationship than normal women.
>>
>>24473845
Or he might actually just be fucking ugly.
>>
File: le ad hominem maymay.jpg (263 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
le ad hominem maymay.jpg
263 KB, 900x900
>>24473379
>>24473182
>>24472185

Guys, this isn't an r9k mindset. It's not a loser mindset. It's just unvarnished, hard, unyielding truth.

the fucking tenured, somewhat famous University professor in the Youtube link here >>24473615 fuckin said it.

Louis CK, one of the best comedians out there right now, and probably one of the best ever (incoming CU/CK bullshit detected), says it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohbv6haI1aQ

Others have said it. Michel Houellebecq comes to mind in particular.

These guys aren't disgusting piece of shit losers. They don't tilt their trilbies. They don't have beards running down their necks. They don't live in a basement. They don't spend all their time online. These are intelligent, articulate people.

>>24473717

Case in point. Come back when you don't lob fantasy ad homs to strangers on Malaysian tapestry weaving forums, kid.
>>
>>24473845
Hey, while confidence goes a very long way, ugly men can get laid/hot girls falling over them with enough confidence and money, but ugly women are the world's rejects. That being said, there is also objective ugliness and I trust anon when he says he looks awful.
>>
>>24473879

Religious women are the biggest jizz jars, you dingus.
>>
>>24472223
Elliott Rogers, I thought you died.
>>
File: Female Privilege.jpg (211 KB, 504x1360) Image search: [Google]
Female Privilege.jpg
211 KB, 504x1360
>>24473892

>ugly women are the world's rejects
>>
>>24473859
>>24473865

nah dog that aint me. It was just the best image i could google up for a reference. My jawline is much more defined then that.
>>
>>24473865
Where have you been? Beards came back big time. It's like makeup for men if the lower part of your face is ugly or fat, just cover it with hair. Whats not to like9
>>
>>24473889

>These guys aren't disgusting piece of shit losers.
According to you.
>>
>>24473914
Maybe American Catholics are, but in the third world, protestant girls actually extremely prudish. It's basically my fall back. I'm talking about those girls that attended a high school with a senior class size of 20.
>>
>barbie doll
>U are the ugly one, so u have to fuck only ugly girls , cauz u didnt deserved to fuck a beautifull girls

FUCK OFF! LITTLE TIP HERE. Ugly girls wants to fuck a handsome guys only as well.
>>
>>24473921
Are you kidding me. Potatos get married all the time male or female
>>
>>24473930
>>24473930
Only if you have a face for it.
Most men look better clean shaven.
>>
>>24473915
The normies tears have bring back to life
>>
>>24473921
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgjIPqzidg4
>>
>>24473936
Well its a double edged sword then isnt it. Maybe ugly people are ugly and shallow inside and out. Because they are just people.
>>
>>24473889
>no really, a couple of dudes agree with me that most men are complete idiots when it comes to getting women to have sex with them, it must be the truth!

that would be fine by me, but come back when you have something more substantial than a comedian making fun of you. even where there are far more men than women or they are just actually considered pathetic, maybe 25% don't have kids and 5% stay virgins.
>>
>>24473942
Most, I really would not say most. Only a few look strange with a beard. Timothy Olyphant looks weird as shit without one. Then you just have those guys that look like perpetual children, they benefit from a beard.
>>
>>24473979
>perpetual children

It fucking sucks hardcore man. I haven't changed too much as far as my face and body since i was 14.
>>
>>24474003
You can still be qt. My bf looks half his age without one, he could probably hang out at the mall arcade if he shaved and dressed like a kid.
>>
>>24473442
what's wrong with hitting on someone in the grocery store? I've smiled at women as we pass and gotten a number in a grocery store. I had a cart full of stuff too, I wasn't just walking around hitting on people at random.
>>
>>24474025
I got asian genetics, with irish fair features so facial hair does not happen very much.

I'm doomed to be bubba's fuckboi.
>>
>>24473820
5'4'' killing myself at the end of this year.
>>
>>24474025
>My bf looks half his age
yea but you're a tranny faggot. guy on guy is different than biological females you turdbutt
>>
>3) because you're going for women that are Barbie doll models of your highschool.

Opinion discarded, though to be fair you may be right in the case of the underage fucks around here who are still in high school.
>>
>>24474117
You're missing the underlying point entirely. That was a complete diversion. You understand what was implied in that statement.
>>
>>24474080
R.I.P Anon, suggest you instead go for a high score in a girls high school or something.
>>
>>24474041
firstly it begs the question why that would even be mentioned when there are so many ways to meet people. it's fine to be friendly at grocery stores or walking the streets, and if you're hitting on girls who are somewhat like you in style and background maybe it will work sometimes. when i was a kid my friends and I would always find girls to hang out with at shopping centers or by parks or whatever constantly. i still can recognize if someone is approachable and receptive in public.

where it falls apart is that were talking about someone without a fucking clue what he's doing, "trying" to get with girls in maybe the hardest possible way. it's not "wrong" as much as it is uncommon and often unwelcome. and describing his efforts like that makes me think that he just read a book or watched a youtube video and completely missed the entire "talk to people" part, because almost anyone would explain that this shit is weird and that there are simpler ways to go about fitting in or finding friends. i'm not going to say this guy is totally competent, maybe he's actually retarded or whatever, but it just doesn't sound like he cares that much if it's just an experiment to him.
>>
>>24474156
i WISH i WAS THE MONSTER WOMEN AND THEIR WHITE KNIGHT ENABLERS PAINTED MEN LIKE ME AS.
>>
>>24474080
hit the gym and become a shredded cunt m8
>>
>>24474107
I am not. Ew.
>>
>>24472123
>because you're desperately searching for a girlfriend.
I'm not.
>because you have such a shitty attitude towards women
I have a shitty attitude to most women, not all.
>because you're going for women that are Barbie doll models of your highschool.
>highschool
wew lad
>because your self esteem is shit
It's not.

I'm pretty happy with my life. I just don't have any friends, and have some severe congenital neurological issues. Thanks for figuring it all out for me, though. I just gotta b meself
>>
>>24474398
fukken dis u get on tren u get hardon like a fukken beast m8 u get raw power u get siiikkk unoamean u get mefuggenah brah eat clen & tren hard squatz & oats muh goodman johnny bonnie brony & clyde
>>
File: 1446880160527.gif (994 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1446880160527.gif
994 KB, 245x245
>>24472123
>t. normie
original comment for mr roboto
>>
>>24473717
So what's wrong with the guy?
What's wrong wish people in this board?
Do they lack confidence, "interests"(aka. normie shit that you MUST like), are they not being themselves?
Tell me you patronizing little shit.
TELL ME TELL MEEEE
>>
>>24472762
>His autism is bad enough that he has to take anti-depresants and can't make friends
It seems you're lacking in understanding of how varying degrees of autism are treated. SSRIs are less effective on autists than they are on the general population, and are generally only used on milder cases who are aware of their own shortcomings. They get anxious over social interaction in ways that more severe autists don't.

Additionally, you say his autism is a barrier to making friends, yet 3 sentences later, you say he has not one friend, but a group of friends. This indicates that his autism isn't "bad."
>>
>>24472123
Why do you care about our self esteem, normie scum?

Feeling scared that one of us who you relentlessly bullied in school might come after you?
>>
>mfw normie OP dissapears after being called out on his shit
>>
>>24472123
blah blah blah
stop projecting
none of those fit me
>>
File: 1448064701976.png (292 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1448064701976.png
292 KB, 500x499
I know what kind of person you are, OP.

You had one girlfriend in life, you probably just got her, and so now you think you're some kind of enlightened alpha male who can give advice to people on the board you used to browse and sympathize with.

Don't worry, OP. You'll be back to being a robot soon enough, and your ideas will shift back like *that*.
>>
Reasons why you can't get a girlfirend:
>1) you are actively searching for a girlfriend
Does this seem in any way fucking logical to you ?
>>
>>24474961
Well it is logical for normies they interact with their friends and their friends hook them up with girls.
Also
>don'tmworry brah, just let it happen
they truly believe this is advice
>>
>>24474961
It's really not. If all you're trying to do is get a girlfriend then you're gonna have a bad time. It's not about constantly searching for a girl. It's about socializing (that includes doing it with women) and letting it happen.
>>
File: Fedora Papa.jpg (39 KB, 460x332) Image search: [Google]
Fedora Papa.jpg
39 KB, 460x332
>>24472123
>I watch my little pony
>>
>>24475098
>just let it happen, is not like Chad looks out for pussy and gets it
>You need to be passive towards girls that's what you need to do, who cares if others guys search for girls
>>
>>24472123
Chad here.. I am like OP and was a faggot for a while, in fact I went through all of high school with no friends, thankfully hitting rock bottom made me not give a shit about myself and I went out there on my own and made friends and had fun and did lots of reckless things and now I have a 10/10 cutie gf who is so far out of my league...
But anyway, OP is completely right on all points, and you guys won't realize until some of you change your lives around how wrong you were about things. For instance I love my girl friends - my "stacies". I have like 4 guy friends and the rest are all girls who I adore. Some of who say they wish they knew at least one other guy like me... (So they could date him)
How about you become that guy!? Get out of your comfort zone and change it before it's too late.
>>
>>24472123
I'm 4'11 with a crippling bone disease. Fuck off.
>>
>>24475161
I never said you had to be passive. I'm saying that most relationships don't start with someone hitting on them. If you weren't a complete retard, you'd build a social circle, hang out with friends, discover that you and this other girl clicks, she'll think the same, events will transpire and you shall have your gf.
It's not that hard you tub of lard.

PS. Chad gets a lot of club women yes, but will he ever find true love? No. He'll end up impregnating some bitch because he was so dumb that he thought the pullout method would work. And then he would be stuck paying child support/being stuck with a bitch he hates and not enjoying his life one bit.
>>
>>24475211
Dude. Even midgets get pussy.
>>
>>24475222
>will he ever find true love
No one will because that's not a thing. Chad will settle for someone equal to him and have a lovely family with 1-2 kids.
>>
>>24475316
>No one will because that's not a thing.
You seriously believe this?
>>
>>24475325
>You seriously believe this?
Is that a real question?
>>
>>24475325
You seriously think there's such a thing as some ephemeral concept like love? We already know what the fuck happens when you interact with someone you "love" on a neurochemical level. It's not special. There isn't a oneitis chemical specially stored in your pituitary gland for when you meet your "soul mate."
>>
>>24475347
Yes.

yes robocop this is original
>>
>>24475371
>Chemically
Doesn't need to be. The electrical impulses fired by your neurons should do just fine.
>>
File: 1339071825568.gif (904 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1339071825568.gif
904 KB, 150x150
>>24472173
>>24472123
>>24472227
You sound like such a fucking normie with their "just be urself xDXdxdxd" bullshit

If you really were in the low self-steem and/or a depression state you'll know how hard it is to get out of it, the bullshit you said it's just that, bullshit

>b-but just be urself anon your life will be better xd

Fuck off
>>
>>24475408
>OP gives detailed instructions
>ITS JUST DAT VAGUE B URSELF BS
You guys are hard to please.
>>
>>24472123
Listen guys just stop having a mental illness and be confident. Amazing advice thanks.
>>
>>24475439
You pretty much solved it. Keep yourself healthy, act/be confident and acquire through trial and error.
>>
File: 1444341952530.png (4 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444341952530.png
4 KB, 300x300
>>24475434
Not that guy but OP is full of shit and projecting
>>
>>24475488
Oh holy shit i just cured phobias too. Listen just stop being afraid i'm a mastermind.
>>
>>24472123
>lying on the internet
that's just sad anon
>>
>>24475511
I AM DONE WITH YOU GUYS.
YOU DON'T WANT HELP.
YOU REJECT HELP.
JUST AN HERO ALREADY
>>
>>24473658
>>everything right and still fail
>contradicting

Getting a gf is like trying to win the lotto. It's not something you achieve by doing steps. Don't make fun of guys that don't have the same fortune as you
>>
I went out with a girl a couple of times last month, after 2 years of apathy. We had sex every time we met, wasn't that difficult, both wanted the same. Things turned out wrong for me and now she doesn't want anything else.
The truth is that you have to take your chances, and the be yourself meme is kind of true, if you want to have something healthy. Rejection is a horrible feeling, but i'm kind of happy to feel something different after a long time.
Take your fucking chances, your life can't be 100% plain.
>>
>>24475222
>Chad gets a lot of club women yes, but will he ever find true love? No.

Chad doesn't care for love at a young age. Girls will love him and won't settle
>>
>>24475536
The points in your OP were shit though, don't even apply to most of us. It just proves right from the start that you have no idea what you are doing
>>
>>24475383
There is nothing that accurately replicates how "true" love is depicted in fiction. And the misplaced loyalty that people mistake for true love is shitty.
>>
>>24475536
>I AM DONE WITH YOU GUYS.
>YOU DON'T WANT HELP.
>YOU REJECT HELP.
>JUST AN HERO ALREADY
I want help. But not from someone who offers shit, inapplicable advice, and isn't honest about their intentions.
>>
My brain thinks women are god of this universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diBvnO5M-I8
>>
File: HOL_UP.png (2 MB, 2000x1768) Image search: [Google]
HOL_UP.png
2 MB, 2000x1768
>It's another humblebragging betacUck thread
>>
>>24472123
>2) because you have such a shitty attitude towards women

Yes everyone should have a positive attitude towards so precious women even if all they do is shit on you and fuck up everything.
>>
>>24474937
He can become a cyborg atleast. OP is already way too tainted by normieness to become a robot.
>>
>>24472123
>Now, here me out, this might sound crazy but, Women are actually people. I know, I know. Shocking isn't it. Now lets get real here
Way too much obnoxious normalfag tripe in one line in a tone that's way too condescending.
Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.