[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /showerdaily/ here? I am one clean nigga. Honestly showers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
Who /showerdaily/ here? I am one clean nigga. Honestly showers are some of the nicest thing, how can so many of you go so many days or even weeks without them?

Also post tips for being extra clean in the shower.
>>
too busy for that nonsense. I shower like 2-3x a week, because I just forget so often. If I go to the gym like 4x.

I'm helping the environment, while you destroy it.
>>
>>24472112
You disgusting freaks. I shower once every three months and that's more than enough.
>>
>>24472146
I'm a vegetarian so we're probably about even.
>>
>>24472146
>smells like shit
>"b-but I lift!"

You dumb motherfucker.
>>
Shower twice a day here - more if I have a shit.

Honestly I don't understand how people can go about their day after having a shit without showering.

"Man who go to bed with itchy bum wake up with smelly finger" - Chinese proverb
>>
Who else /pissonyourselfintheshower/?
>>
Wash your hair first, then move down. If you do it any other way you are just washing the hair dirt onto yourself you fucking retard
>>
>>24472166
wipe ur ass better m8
>>
I like to wash my hair twice to make it extra soft and clean. I rinse, wash with shampoo, then once more with shampoo. My favorite kind is Head and Shoulders.
>>
>>24472171
this is a phenomenon I just can't wrap my head around.
>>
File: skin-care.jpg (43 KB, 249x265) Image search: [Google]
skin-care.jpg
43 KB, 249x265
>>24472112
>brush teeth
>shower
>moisturize
nothing better than that clean SLICK feeling
>>
>>24472230
Being clean is one of the best feelings.
>>
>>24472112
I have hour long showers everyday.

Best part t.b.h f.a.m

You can really get a lot of thinking done in there
>>
>>24472112
Are you so dirty that you need to shower every day?
>>
>>24472112
get a rough scrubbing pad, they sell loofahs with a plastic rough pad on the back. I got one for Christmas last year and it is seriously perfect for scrubbing the blemishes on your shoulders and back.
>>
>tfw haven't showered for this entire month
Who /noshowerNovember/ here?
>>
>>24472315
>You can really get a lot of thinking done in there
This so so so much

I come up with all my shitposting ideas when I'm in the shower, which is why I take crayon with me. I scribble the ideas down on the tiles or the shower cubicle's glass windows, so I don't forget them
>>
>>24472171
Errry day
>>
>>24472315
I started sitting down and laying down in my shower and just be there for up to an hour. It makes me happy and I can think about so much stuff in there.
>>
File: 1421372727739.jpg (42 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1421372727739.jpg
42 KB, 576x432
>>24473598
>in shower
>come up with thread idea
>hurry out of the shower
>run to the computer without getting dressed
>post thread
>get dressed while waiting for replies
>>
who /sit in the shower/ here?
>>
>>24474128
i do it ALL the time. I love sitting and trying to think while the hot water cascades onto me. I think I like it because it's basically a barrier between me and the world when I'm in there. Helps alot to relieve my stress and anxieties!
>>
>>24472146
>I'm helping the environment, while you destroy it.
hang yourself hippie

that way you'll help the environment even more
>>
File: 1445014655187s.jpg (11 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1445014655187s.jpg
11 KB, 250x240
Lately I've been showering 3+ times per day.

I have really shitty anxiety and it's the only way I've figured out how to effectively calm myself down.
>>
I shower every two days mainly because it's 24f here so I never sweat
>>
>>24473529
you dirty fucking cunt!
>>
>>24474446
>24f
24mUK
>>
Who else here /baths/
>>
>>24472201
Seems too frequently to be washing hair tbqh
>>
>>24472112
showers are /comfy/ for me. I used to shower multiple times a day because of their comfiness but now I don't have time for them sadly and only shower thrice a day
>>
I shower once a week and don't see any point in more than that.
>>
>>24474506
/bath/ every morning because fuck standing at 5:15
>>
shower every once a week, if you shower more than once a week you are a normie or live in subhuman climate
>>
>>24472146
>I'm helping the environment, while you destroy it.

water moves in cycles bud
>>
I always shower daily since Iive in a very hot city, I dont like cleaning my dick much though since I like the smell that it makes when you dont clean it.
>>
>>24472161
>>24472166

>not showering every day means you smell like shit
wow. i honestly feel bad for you freaks that just ooze gross shit
>>
>>24472112
ain't nobody got time for that.
every other day is sufficient
>>
I shower everyday because my hair gets really greasy and stiff if I don't.
>>
>>24472112
If I stay at home I won't shower. I shower only to leave the house, not including going to the shop to get a few things.
>>
>wash hair maybe once a month
>bathed maybe twice this month
feels good when I do it though
>>
Many of you doesn't shower every day?
Take a fucking bath everyday... disgusting
>>
>>24474551
same.
>water bill
>germs errwhere
>just gunna get dirty again
>mindwash products
>letting yourself get sick by resetting your body germs that protect you
>ideas go away a while after you exit shower
>>
If I don't shower for 2 days my DICK starts to hurt. ama
>>
i mean you don't really need to shower if you're going to stay in your room all day. tbqh.
>>
>>24476923
>>24476923
what happens after day 5?
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 329x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 329x375
>>24476914
>he can't pay his water bill
>>
>>24476952
never got to tha point, but it gets REALLY itchy after day 2, i think because i have sex with my GF then she transfers some vaginal bacteria to my dick that then grows and attacks my bellend.
>>
I shower at least once a day. Anywhere from 2 to 5 times during the summer.
I usually wash my hair in the morning and then have a proper shower in the evening during the winter.

I don't enjoy it, I'm uncomfortable when drying, but I feel dirty all the time if I don't.
>>
>>24476982
yeah but 5 times? that's just stupid, your body needs its oily skin to function properly, once a day is fine.
>>
I switch the water on for like 1 minute, get wetted down, shut it off, soap up, then turn it back on for a minute or two to wash off. That's all you need.

I soap myself up with that African black soap and I use castille soap as shampoo like once a week.
>>
>>24476371
Iktf bro, trick is to shampoo twice and switch rotate shampoo brand weekly to prevent buildup making it worse
>>
>>24472112
I shower once a week. Been doing it for about 3 months now, pretty good imo. I don't smell as long as I remember to shower weekly, only one complaint when I wash my genitals for more than a week and i started smelling of shit. Funny though it acted as an anti-normie shield. Showered though cause I saw stacies pulling faces and one said to a chad I smelled like shit. I also haven't used shampoo for 3 months, only water my hair a week. Full of dandruff but no harmful chemicals stripping my natural oils so all good. No poo movement it's called.

All I do everyday is cleanse and moisturise my face and neck.

Also I'm a vegetarian so I'm doing wonders for the environment except I run the tap for 20m a day washing my face and brushing teeth.

I've also given up mouthwash too and cleaning my ears.
>>
>>24476991

Summer is pretty hot over here, I'm a sweaty guy, so on empty days I might take a shower in the morning before going to work out (can't stand being filthy and going out), one afterwards, and couple of quick showers when taking a break from gaming, and one before bed because I don't want to go into my bed all sweaty and sticky.
>>
>>24477061
2 a day MAX. I know the feeling though man, if I leave the house without showering or bathing I might as well be wearing a sign around my neck that says "look at me i'm a worthless greasy fuck"
>>
>>24472112
Nah
Ain't got time for dat
Once a week unless l am going somewhere special
I repeat clothing so I don't dirty everything
Losing weight and being skinny is the only way you can actually skip showers due to lack of areas to sweat and straining the body.
There's a reason fat fucks need to be extra clean.
>>
I shower every day but haven't washed my hair in five years. No dandruff and no stank. This is the best way.
>>
>>24477183
THIS.

I shampoo maybe once every 3 months, it makes my hair really weird if it do it, so i don't bother, I only get dandruff at winter but evene then it isn't noticable
>>
File: 0563 - zXno1OF.jpg (34 KB, 648x628) Image search: [Google]
0563 - zXno1OF.jpg
34 KB, 648x628
>>24472112

>mfw bought a bunch of skincare products so I can recreate the opening scene from American Psycho every morning, narrating to myself
>>
>>24472112
I shower every other day, always in the morning. Sometimes at night with the gf
>>
>>24474128
I was surprised to find more people don't do that. It's really soothing.
>>
Shower every weekday, because blue collar kek. Take a bath on the weekend. Turn on the jets, get a drink, some good smoke, good music, and just relax.
>>
File: 1407582870944.jpg (19 KB, 527x612) Image search: [Google]
1407582870944.jpg
19 KB, 527x612
>>24474128

Only when the feels are weighing heavy on me.
>>
>Not squatting in your shower
I'm not even a Slav.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.