[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop hitting that snooze alarm, wagekek. It's a bad habit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: comfy neet 2.jpg (41 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
comfy neet 2.jpg
41 KB, 390x390
Stop hitting that snooze alarm, wagekek. It's a bad habit if yours.
>>
File: 1448086007662.png (312 KB, 601x595) Image search: [Google]
1448086007662.png
312 KB, 601x595
God FUCKING DAMNIT.

If I want to sleep five more FUCKING MINUTES, THEN I'M GOING TO SLEEP FIVE MORE FUCKING MINUTES.

YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING PARASITE, HOW DARE YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH SUCH PRETENSION.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
File: hee haw.jpg (8 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
hee haw.jpg
8 KB, 226x223
>>24471846
wagekek buns getting toasty
>>
>>24471889

You arrogant little shit. You think I WANT to be awake this early on a fucking Monday?
>>
>>24471898
I'm neet and i'm rarely asleep past 8am

Niggers and degenerates do nothing productive with their neetdom
>>
File: ayyyy.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>24471898
it's okay bro I'm on my last year of highschool and I'm scared because I don't want to end up being a NEET but at the same time I don't want to be a wageslave either
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24471809
This is true, wagekek. If you keep smashing that button, chances are you will be late and Mr. Goldstein may demote you again.
>>
Who's the fucking idiot who keeps on making these threads?
Are you seriously proud of being a leech? You fucking waste of oxygen.
>>
>>24471958
Don't even respond, that's how it sustains itself. Jesus Christ.

>>24471945
>le WAGESLAVE myth

You can live /comfy/ even on a fucking McJob. You are going to run into problems if you can't even into basic budgeting or saving. Being a goy slave sucks but at least it's your own money you earned, don't fall into the parasite mentality. Plus, when you're working shitty jobs you can still meet interesting people, and sometimes even people who can lead to better pastures.

But if you think you'll somehow be better off being a parasitic cretin who will eventually devolve into "trolling" /r9k/ with shitty bait posts and frogposting, by all means, just go NEET forever.
>>
Wwwewwwww lad, already getting that post count up there, lad.
>>
>>24471945
that's why college exists. Go tither.
>>
>>24471987
If you can live comfortably on a minimum wage why do fast food workers protest for a higher wage?
>>
>>24471809
I'm going to find you 1 day. I'm going to find you and beat the ever living shit out of you

Not because you are a NEET, but because EVERY fucking day you come on here and post this shitty, toxic thread that does nothing. Absolutely nothing. It's like that fucking banana on /b/. It serves no purpose other than to piss people off and yet you sit there with a shit-eating, smug grin on your face as you chuckle how you did it again! You posted the exact same shitty, unoriginal thread over the exact same fucking point for the 100th day in a row now.

Facts don't make you stop.
Logic doesn't make you stop
Holding you to moral standards doesn't make you stop.

You're like a SJW or feminist who's completely sold in their ideas. Only you're sold on being an annoying faggot.

The only thing that you deserve is to get the ever living fuck beat out of you.

Fuck you, you dumb frog-poster
1/3 Americans die of cancer you know?
>>
>Don't want to be a NEET anymore
>Try to find a job
>SPend two months looking
>Can't a land a single job

Welp I'm fucked. I guess community college here I go.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1776x1484) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1776x1484
I used to hate these threads but now I'm starting to enjoy how creative they've become.
>>
>be wageslave
>work 3/4 12 hour shifts a week
>evening into overnight shifts only
Best scenario I could find since I have to work full time hours. Still wish it was just the 3 days a week, the extra every other week just makes it way shittier.
>>
Wagekucks btfo once again by OP
>>
Shitposting from work and getting paid for it. How does it feel to know I do what you do, except I get paid big bucks for it?
>>
Keep making these threads op plz.
>>
OP, I would love to see what your face looks like. I can only imagine the hideous face of the shit poster behind all this.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.