[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who \mentallyill\ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: cGqj5uW.png (88 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
cGqj5uW.png
88 KB, 399x388
>20 years old
>been suffering from OCD since age 9
>gotten a lot worse this year
>fucking hate my compulsions
>so mentally exhausted
>>
>>24471693
Why don't you stop doing every stupid little thing your brain tells you?
>>
>>24471729
don't you think I want to stop?
even stopping is horrible. the absolute angst you feel makes your life a living hell.
>>
>>24471729
This OP. Just stop being a faggot. You might like it
>>
>>24471729
"I'm depressed"
"Well just be happy! XD"
>>
What sort of OCD stuff do you do?
>>
>>24471761
depression IS a meme though
>>
>>24471761
Its good advice though
>>
>>24471761
Are you implying that's bad advice? It's the simplest way to solve the problem.
>>
>>24471744
Well, how about you stop doing your OCD stuff and every time you feel that angst, take a hit off the blunt to calm yourself down.
>>
>>24471775
I have to wash myself in a specific way, first the face, then the moustache, then the back of my ears, then the inside, the outside, earlobe, then my neck, shoulders, throat, chin. Two times.

I have to do this in a cleansing ritual of 8 times. Good numbers are 2 4 8.

My right side has to be dominant in almost everything. If I do something with my left, I have to do something more dominant with my right side.
>>
I went to a see the school counselor and she prescribed me antidepressants

Do they actually work? What are the side effects?
>>
>>24471788
Depression? No, it is not a really great advice, but I wouldn't know. I'm not depressive.

>>24471796
Blunts are only a temporary relief. By giving over to stuff like that, you are basically saying "i quit"

>>24471777
depression has become a meme, because of tumblrfags.
>>
>>24471867
Depends, which one?
>>
>>24471838
>then the moustache
Are you from the 80s or just a pedophile?
>>
>>24471867
How the fuck can a school counselor prescribe medication?
>>
>>24471870
>Blunts are only a temporary relief. By giving over to stuff like that, you are basically saying "i quit"
They're only temporary if you let yourself run out. Besides, why shouldn't you quit? Obviously you weren't dealt a good hand with life.
>>
>>24471843
I have good grades and I couldn't care less about a pencil.

OCD is one of the most common psychiatric problems.

guessing your grades are pretty low with that autism you spewed out, faggot :^)

>>24471867
it depends. antidepressants are more or less "happy pills". they are concentrated doses of serotonin, a chemical your brain produces that gives you a sense of well-being.

If it feels like it doesn, try discussing increasing the dose with your doctor. I take 200mg serotonin every day.

There are not really any side effects. It depends on your biology.
>>
>>24471938
Nope, Very high marks, advanced education

Not an attention seeking faggot either ;)
>>
>>24471917
unshaven. could just as well have said upper lip.

>>24471925
i find that odd too.
>>
>>24471947
>Not an attention seeking faggot either ;)

then why the fuck are you on here
>>
>>24471962
>why the fuck am I posting on one of the only anonymous platforms with decent content on the internet

hmm... dumb faggot
>>
>>24471979
>decent content

we must be on different boards
>>
>>24471989
I'm speaking of 4chan as a whole here
>>
>>24472004
you must be on another level of retardation if you think 4chan is "decent content"
>>
>>24472021
>Doesn't like the website
>Spends copious amount of there

pick one faggo
>>
>>24472036
i like the pain of being abused. kiss my lips u faggot
>>
>>24472021
yeah man we all know 9gag is the only decent site on the internet right? ayyy
>>
>>24472074
leddit>9gag>digg>4chan
>>
>>24472084
tumblr >reddit> twitter > facebook > 9gag > hacker cess pool of shit we call 4chan
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.