[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even if you tricked the hottest girl you can imagine to sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: nature.webm (2 MB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
nature.webm
2 MB, 448x336
Even if you tricked the hottest girl you can imagine to sleep with you, it wouldn't be the experience Chad has with her, since she wouldn't show the same amount of lust towards you.

Indeed, whenever you'll fuck a girl for the first time, Chad in your place would have a better experience.

This thread is for your motivation: You have to work at least twice as hard to satisfy! gl.
>>
Did you even watch the webm you posted?

She is trolling. Right at the end she puts on a "fuck off face" and moves on to the next person.

He has an aesthetic huge cock (no homo) if the girl was really into it she would have stayed in that convo and exhanged skype details or something.
>>
>>24471689

Got any more of these to get motivated by?
>>
I appreciate the optimism, but I feel like this is largely demotivational. That guy's dick is ridiculous.

but do we know it's a chad if we can't seee his face? he could conceivably be not that great.

(that's what I'm telling myself)
>>
>>24471872
You know a woman vagina shrinks right? It doesn't take a long time before 4 and a half inches is enough to bring her to an orgasm.

If you're scared of not being able to pleasure a woman, here's a tip
DON'T FUCK A WHORE
>>
File: no matter.gif (1 MB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
no matter.gif
1 MB, 400x500
>>24471872
You don't need to have a sexy face, Walter White suffices.
>>
>>24471897
>it shrinks

wat

w a t
>>
>>24471689

but anon

I am Chad.
>>
>>24471926
yes, that's right. The vagina in a female can retract and regain tightness even after the biggest of dicks have stretched it out and pounded it to oblivion.
>>
>>24471977
What's the average length needed to please one though? Surveys and shit usually have like 7" as ideal.
>>
Anymore of these gifs? Or just normal bitches mirin in general?
>>
File: bbc newscast 2.gif (979 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
bbc newscast 2.gif
979 KB, 320x240
>>24472109
The industry standard or girls mirin is of course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WhQ-AEZovE
>>
why did anyone ever believe girls don't like sex?

is this coming from husbands?
>>
>>24472232
How many times has someone explained that the reporter isn't miring? Shes sympathizing.
>>
>>24473873
>sympathizing
>biting her lip
>eyeing him
>tilting her head
>those facial expressions
>>
>>24471689
>this is what virgins believe

W E W L A D
>>
>>24471689
Where's the part 2?
>>
>>24472232
>dicks for tuning in
That freudian slip
>>
>>24471872
The dick can't be bigger than 6.5'. The camera is facing it from below making visible the length you never use and he's behind it making himself look smaller and the dick bigger in comparison.

Take a photo of yourself that way ans you'll see.
>>
>>24473939
100% sympathy. They're old friends and apparently that other woman is his wife
>>
>>24473971
She left. There is no part 2
>>
File: IMG_1662.jpg (235 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1662.jpg
235 KB, 1280x960
Rate/10.
>>
>>24474123
LITTLE
WHITE
DICKS
BLOX
>>
File: 1445435935657.jpg (19 KB, 426x333) Image search: [Google]
1445435935657.jpg
19 KB, 426x333
>>24472232
That reporter looked scared. She talks very high pitched, keeps fidgeting, looks uncomfortable. Maybe first time on the job? Maybe a stepping stone interview for her career?

The bitch with the check is mirin though. She keeps looking him up and down, seems very relaxed, etc..,.
>>
>>24474118
Didn't she show her titties? What a slut.
>>
>>24474550
leaving kind of made her the opposite of a slut actually
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.