[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>40% of [American] Millennials OK with limiting speech of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: tumblropinions.jpg (21 KB, 303x274) Image search: [Google]
tumblropinions.jpg
21 KB, 303x274
>40% of [American] Millennials OK with limiting speech offensive to minorities
>40% of American Millennials OK with mass censorship and the end of free speech

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/20/40-of-millennials-ok-with-limiting-speech-offensive-to-minorities/

Why are Americans so fucking stupid?
>>
>>24471599
They're teenagers. Teenagers are always bleeding-heart retards that espouse stupid opinions like "we should feed the world's poor" without any fucking plan whatsoever for accomplishing it.
>>
and of that 40%, 100% are cumdumpsters or faggots?
>>
Kids were always dumb. If you'd asked college students in the 1950s whether communist speech should be limited a lot of them would have said yes.
>>
They've grown up on facebook and shit like that where all of that stuff is bannable.

They don't even understand the values of free speech. Next time you see some kids, lecture them like the true old people we are. So they don't turn into hitler youth!
>>
no child left behind
everyone who participates gets an award
zero tolerance school rules
raised an army of idiot pansies, we are fucked
>>
Free speech died with the advent of video cameras
it was dying before that anywho
>>
>>24471599
>>24471617
Censorship can be great if well put. It's a mechanism and don't have to be forever. Only until people learn to respect.
>>
>>24471652
>Censorship can be great

European shitstain detected.

Stay in your fucked up third world continent you absolute failure. You don't belong on our invention.
>>
>>24471652
People shouldn't be forced to "learn respect." That's disgustingly authoritarian
>>
>>24471648
>zero tolerance
This shit is criminal

I got in a fight and kicked the kid's ass out of self defense, and got expelled because I was apparently supposed to let him shit on me.

Fucking bullshit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuQmaupl5Gk
>>
>>24471652
>Only until people learn to respect.
Women are the ones who need to learn respect though.
>>
>>24471648
>zero tolerance school rules

Yeah this one especially is full of shit. Getting punished for defending yourself and standing up for yourself is some nazi tier bullshit.
>>
>>24471652
Sage

Okay, Ahmed, I'm sure that's what they teach you in the UK, but that doesn't make it a good idea.
>>
Depends on the context. I think a distinction should be drawn between a statement that's intended to offend and one that isn't but someone takes offense to anyway.
>>
>>24471636
>So they don't turn into hitler youth
I'd rather do the opposite
>>
>>24471715
>not realizing they do that so they don't get in trouble with someone's parents
lel
>>
>>24471652
This to be honest. I dont think facts and logic should be limited, but certain forms of art should. Plato puts some real good arguments forward
>>
File: 1283040895622.jpg (29 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
1283040895622.jpg
29 KB, 690x388
>>24471715
>got my ass kicked for no reason
>wish i was strong enough to kick his ass back

fuck zero tolerance. if someone wants to kick your ass they will
>>
>>24471599
Should just let people say what they want and that way you know who to avoid.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.