[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I watch tumblrmote?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_nurhbx4W1S1razy0yo1_500.gif (1024 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nurhbx4W1S1razy0yo1_500.gif
1024 KB, 500x281
Should I watch tumblrmote?
>>
>tumblrmote
what
>>
why cant you form your own opinion of it instead of spouting memes like a retarded fuck
>>
Watemote is pretty good.
>>
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 512x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 512x600
you mean Cebruz - mote
>>
>>24471448
going to be honest its not the easiest thing to watch but i got a good laugh out of it and looking back it is one of the few anime that i would actually want to rewatch.
>>
>>24471472
Why do you normalfags keep coming here? Are you such a failure at life that you feel you need to come here to pretend you're not? Fuck off you failed normalfaggot. In before it turns out you're actually from /a/, as if that somehow isn't worse.

>>24471448
No. Read it instead.
>>
>>24471772
>Why do you normalfags keep coming here? Are you such a failure at life that you feel you need to come here to pretend you're not? Fuck off you failed normalfaggot. In before it turns out you're actually from /a/, as if that somehow isn't worse.
not him but isnt it pretty 'normal' to just maintain the status quo in opinions about anime. or do you actually believe that thinking for yourself is 'normie' now
>>
I can't watch or read anything with a girl main character

I just lose interest instantly. Is this only me?
>>
File: 1446798538893.jpg (73 KB, 512x600) Image search: [Google]
1446798538893.jpg
73 KB, 512x600
>>24471913
lol you gay
>>
File: Free-season-2-promo.jpg (363 KB, 710x400) Image search: [Google]
Free-season-2-promo.jpg
363 KB, 710x400
>>24471913
Whatch Free! Then faggot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.