[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>laying in bed >nipples get hard because its cold >cover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1445984520125.png (201 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1445984520125.png
201 KB, 500x373
>laying in bed
>nipples get hard because its cold
>cover up
>start playing with my nipples
>horny now
>suddenly have a flashback of my one ex that I actually did sex stuff with
>remember the cuddling and petting n shit
>remember when she first asked if it was okay if she played with my man nipples
>instantly regret being a dick to her and eventually breaking up
Fuck guys. I lucked out once and I fucked it up with my narcissistism and autistix. Is there a way to fix this? It's been a year and a half since we last talked. I just miss talking to her, sex, cuddling, and watching movies n' shit. I also regret not going out more instead of just constantly just going to her place, watching a movie, and not even making it 30 minutes into the movie before we started doing stuff. I just miss her guys.
>>
>>24471254
Nothing? Guys? No one? Pls help
>>
fucking knock at her door and soon after she opens the door start rubbing your nipples and put syrup all over your chest. works everytime
>>
Iktf mang

I miss "her" too, the movies, it was so great

Just. I don't know. There's an answer out there somewhere, sorry I can't be of more help.
>>
>>24471254
>>24471481

find a different girl you fucking retard

there are six billion people in this world
>>
>>24471254
>having memories
Once you go normy you can't come back
>>
>>24471601
Good advice friend!

/r9k/ you guys are great.
>>
>>24471601
Oh sure I'll just head down to the girl friend store and buy myself another nipple obsessed dark haired qt that won't find me repulsive.... easy enough
>>
>>24471640

No, you can't find a perfect replacement for the girlfriend you had. People aren't dogs.

But you can find one that still makes you happy...or are you so fucking stupid as to think that there's only one in six billion who could be good enough for you?
>>
>>24471640
I was at the mall yesterday and I met eyes with some girl while eating, so I walked up to her and asked if we could eat lunch together. And she said yes. It was great, I could of gotten her number but I wanna wait until I find someone I really really like.

Protip: Hang out in public places with free wifi, you'll pick up social skills and literally will be surrounded by women.
>>
>>24471654
>No, you can't find a perfect replacement for the girlfriend you had.
Not even what I was getting at.
>People aren't dogs.
Which is too bad because sometimes dogs are better human beings than people.
>But you can find one that still makes you happy...or are you so fucking stupid as to think that there's only one in six billion who could be good enough for you?
>good enough for you
>good enough
This is clearly bait but if not, do you honestly think that's my problem? That I have too high of standards? Treat me and other people like a human being and don't be a vain cunt and I'd deal with almost anything if I got along with them.
>>
File: 1442260465883.jpg (148 KB, 500x730) Image search: [Google]
1442260465883.jpg
148 KB, 500x730
>>24471676
>this is what women and all other normies think actually works
>>
>ex
Stopped reading there. Fuck off normalshit.
>>
>>24471706
>attempt to give real advice
>get autistic spergbabble in response

Fuck it, I tried.
>>
>>24471740
Would it help if I told you that I met her thanks to r9k and that we are/were both fat virgins at the start of it all? Hell she was even NEET and I was still in skewl
>>
>>24471719
Well we met eyes before I walked over that's how I knew she at least liked how I looked.

I read her body language, something I was unable to do until I started hanging out at the mall.
>>
>>24471766
>real advice
>not just hollow normieshit drudge that get pulled up whenever a normies view of the world gets challenged
>>
>>24471768
Well that's acceptable I guess. It's different when to betas/robots hook up. Sorry to hear that OP.
>>
>>24471766
I got your advice, thx
>>
File: 1445112759029.jpg (9 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
1445112759029.jpg
9 KB, 505x431
>>24471781
>if this advice is repeated every single time this situation comes up, then it must be worthless!
>>
>>24471794
Not even advice though you nigger. Literally just "there's billions if women out there bro, just don't have standards and you'll be swimming in poon" except you decided to also attempt to insult me in the process. Doesn't seem like advice to me, let alone genuine advice.
>>
>>24471785
I-Im not beta.
>>
>>24471821
not him but insults are the only genuine thing on r9k
>>
>>24471990
Fuck you niggerlover.
>>
>>24471821
>except you decided to also attempt to insult me in the process

Lol what the fuck

When did I insult you?
>>
>>24472027
Let word
>attempt
>>
>>24471254
you miss her, or you miss having a girlfriend?
>>
>>24472175
I miss her. The gf thing... She's just irreplaceable...
>>
>>24472020
Edgy man
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.