[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am an "episcopus vagans" or "wandering Bishop".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 184x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 184x194
For those that are interested, there is a more formal definition and link at the the bottom.

tl,dr: There is a kind of "loophole" in Catholic. Theology whereby if a man is officially ordained as a bishop by another valid bishop, that ordination can never be revoked. If he is later kicked out of the chuch, he loses his rights to be a Catholic or to control a Bishop's territory, but he can never technically lose the status of "bishop."

This is precisely what happened to me. I lost my faith, started doing lots of psychedelic drugs and ecstasy and having group sex with multiple women openly and happily. I was kicked out of the church but since technically they cannot revoke my status as a real Bishop, I have becone a "wandering bishop."

I still wear my filthy bishops robes and never wash them. I never bathe or shower, my hair is long and tangled and filthy. I travel around in a van with three women who remain naked at all times. We wander around fucking & talking about theology.

More info:
Episcopi vagantes (singular: episcopus vagans, Latin for wandering bishops) are those persons consecrated, in a "clandestine or irregular way," as Christian bishops outside the structures and canon law of the established churches; those regularly consecrated but later excommunicated, and not in communion with any generally recognized diocese; and those who have in communion with them small groups that appear to exist solely for the bishop's sake.

In Western Christianity it has traditionally been taught, since as far back as the time of the Donatist controversy of the fourth and fifth centuries, that any bishop can consecrate any other baptised man as a bishop provided that the bishop observes the minimum requirements for the sacramental validity of the ceremony. This means that the consecration is considered valid even if it flouts certain ecclesiastical laws, and even if the participants are schismatics or heretics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episcopi_vagantes
>>
Why are you lying?
>>
File: 1280.jpg (993 KB, 1954x959) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
993 KB, 1954x959
>>24471151
can you ordain me over the net? i have a strong faith but cant be arsed with congregation circle jerking and the mind-ironing that goes on in those churches and related places.
>>
>>24471151
shut up you god damned street rat
>>
>>24471248
Becuse I'm not?
>>24471271
No, you actually need to find somebody still in communion with the church. My recommendation is find a corrupt bishop and bribe them.
>>
>>24471311
>find a corrupt bishop and bribe them.
nah, im not that invested in the idea. was just curio.
>>
This story could make for a very nice book.
>>
GOOD MORNING I AM BROKEN PALADIN
I WILL DRINK YOUR BLOOD HA HA HA
I HAVE FLYING DRAGON MOUNT
IT IS BLOOD DRAGON IT RUNS ON YOUR BLOOD HA HA HA
I SHIT ON YOU I SHIT ON YOUR GOOD
THE SHIT IS BLOOD HA HA HA
>>
How many kids have u molested?>>24471151
>>
That sounds like something you'd see in a comic book, to be honest. A really, really shitty comic book written by a tryhard hack. I hope it's either your real life or you're 15 years old.
>>
>>24471151
>We wander around fucking & talking about theology

What is the point in the last one, since you lost your faith?

Also,

>implying OP's post is true

Let's just have fun for a minute.
>>
Why did you attain to the status of bishop before losing your faith? What made you lose your faith? And more importantly, what in the living fuck are you doing on /r9k/?

Also, any way you can prove your status?
>>
>>24471151
Even if you were telling the truth, how do you get money for gas?
And wouldn't the police take notice of these naked women and arrest all of you for public nudity?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.