[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hetero males think they can get AIDS JUST by having sex with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: condoms_2740645b.jpg (46 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
condoms_2740645b.jpg
46 KB, 620x387
>Hetero males think they can get AIDS JUST by having sex with other males.
Although the chance increases of getting infected by sleeping with other males, you can ONLY get infected if they are infected. If you can find some sweet virgin boipussy, you have nothing to lose. Gay marriage is legal now. There is nothing to be afraid of. Just don't flaunt your shit in public and you'll be fine.
>>
Or don't fuck people unless they have recent STD test results or are virgins? Why worry about AIDS if you are responsible?
>>
Pros of the virgin boipussy:
>tighter than a vagina
>can cum inside without the risk of pregnancy
>no condoms required

Cons:
>requires lube in most cases
>cleaning your asshole (but you should already be doing that anyways you sick fucks).
>>
>>24470982
This desu. Woman can't compare. Let's not forget that boys will play vidya with you and more likely than not share interests with you.
>>
File: 1446331976814.jpg (48 KB, 474x592) Image search: [Google]
1446331976814.jpg
48 KB, 474x592
>>24470880
Why don't you just use condoms instead of trusting that the other is virgin or clean, when there is a pretty high chance they're not?
The CDC says 1/5 of men having sex with other men are HIV+, most of them without knowing it.
>>
>>24470880
>>24470982
>>24472332
>Be me.
>Not really into qt twink femboys.
>Meet femboy on 4chan.
>Lives close to me and decide to give him a chance. Face and body are a 9/10.
>Meet up with him and fuck him on day two. I took his virginty and came inside, little work required.
>Asked why he hasn't been taken yet.
>He was just shy and nervous.
>8 months later, I'm still fucking him and we're in a relationship.

Feels good.
>>
>>24473504
>tfw no bf to take my vriginity
>tfw impossible to meet guys cause shyness

Feels bad
>>
>>24473504

howd you find him?

>tfw no 4chan side piece
>>
>>24474208
4+4 Chan. On a board called /cuteboys/. Sorry, but 4chan loves to block competition.
>>
>>24474081
Where do you live, anon? Any cuties near your area?
>>
>>24474503
Live in central KY so not really
>>
>>24470880
I think I can get AIDS from sharing bodily fluids with other people. I'm entirely correct.
>>
>>24474871
Only if they're infected with the virus you dumbass. Unless they were born with HIV (which can only be passed through the parent in the womb), a gay virgin boy cannot give it to you.
>>
>>24474863
Sucks my man. KY has like, no gay people. It's weird
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.