[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I meet other 30+ year olds who had to move back home.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 1447880161750.png (264 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1447880161750.png
264 KB, 540x429
Where can I meet other 30+ year olds who had to move back home.

I want to end my life . it's fucking pathetic.

Pls help
Am 32 and live in Seattle
>>
>>24469539

you're in the right place buddyroo
>>
>>24469539
Bump, like which website should I go to?
>>
Hey OP, almost 29 and back at my parents.
It's fucking shit but just roll with it man it's not forever.
My advice to you is wait until you move out before making more friends because yeah it's pathetic.
>>
>>24469539

Why did you have to move home?
>>
>>24469581
Fuck, maybe. I'm such a loser . laying in my bed and eating cereal out of the box. 7 years ago I laid in this same room with a gf of a year. Now look at me I'm 32 and she's been gone for 6 years and I'm back to this same spot in my life with no money and the court on my aas.
>>
>>24469631
Cuz I'm a extremely poor fag who's unemployed. With a felony on my record
>>
File: dog trap.gif (4 KB, 100x157) Image search: [Google]
dog trap.gif
4 KB, 100x157
>>24469632

because i'm a nice guy, i'll lend an ear here buddy

spill it
>>
>>24469620
Thanks man... I even had a gf a bit ago in April when. I had a job. Now back to square one.
>>
>>24469654
that sucks mate, is there any point in living now? Like you won't be able to get a decent job or anything and yeah.
>>
>>24469683
All good. I am the exact same, back at square one. Atleast we have somewhere safe to sleep. Fuck being homeless.
>>
>>24469677
Well like I said I have to face a DUI court and I have a felony and now again I live at home. Got fired this year after I got high at work and had a mental breakdown.. I lent my best friend some heroin and he overdosed and does back in February.. Best friend since 1990.. Shit sucks really bad
>>
>>24469722
I meant to say he died
>>
>>24469722
Ah you silly boy. Fellow opiate user here, what is the felony for? Did they find out you supplied the OD gear?
>>
>>24469694
I'm gonna go to a trade school once I get my licence back.
>>
>>24469743
Yes. But since we were such close friends and I'm not a dealer . the parents didn't do anything. I talk to his mom often but I feel so fucking bad in my heart. I'm on suboxone now though
>>
>>24469773
I heard subs fuck up your tolerance if you go back on gear? Like after you have been on subs awhile?
I'm using again but it's just like fucking whatever really. Sorry for your loss too, is it affecting you?
>>
>>24469773
I'd help you feel better by kissing your cock :3
>>
>>24469795
Yes pretty bad. I think about it daily. Compund that with everything else and yeah. I have a tower of guilt. I would get on subs if you can. It's a lot cheaper depending on how much you use daily. But when I use H and my subs I still feel the H. But I look around and its killed 4 people I knew closely. One a neighbor who had two 6 yr old daughters. Pretty sad. It won't ruin your tolerance. Also depends on the quality of the H.
>>
>>24469817
Heh thanks. Not to brag but I am considered handsome if you like blonde and blue eyes
>>
>>24469867
You need to work out the mental problems mate because otherwise it's going to stop you moving forward or come out and hit you later on. I get oxys scripted to me, I couldn't afford a H habit or oxys here. I don't want to get on subs yet.
>>
>>24469924
Well damn that's even better. How and why do you have a script for those? And yes I agree I need some major intervention.
>>
>>24469899
I'd trace your cock with my tongue and use your cum for lipstick
>>
>>24469539
If you're back living with your parents in your 30's either get a job, or if you can't do that you should earn your keep by doing as much of the house work or yard work as you can. Man the fuck up and help out, your parents are old and shouldn't have to do everything.
>>
>>24469991
You might be able to find some useful info about getting your life and career back together here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/excons
>>
>>24469991
Problems with my back. Honestly they let me live a decent life.
what was your ROA? I only ever sniffed H so I prefer the high from oxys.
>>
>>24470017
Fuck up cunt. Go preach somewhere else.
>>
I live in Seattle too and it's the fucking worst. Atrociously expensive and full of filthy liberals who listen to way too much metalcore. Seriously, there's not a lot here for those who don't have the money or skills to make something of themselves. Come back when you're financially stable.
>>
>>24470006
Kek. I'm guessing you're a guy? Either way I'm flattered.

>>24470017
I agree with you fullheartedly. It's just of mom though. I don't even talk to my dad . I have no clue where he is.
>>
>>24470037
IV and IM . never sniffed it.

I've had a ton of legit scripts in my time but not anymore.

I guess if you don't rely on them to live and be social then you're a step ahead.
>>
>>24470077
I'm a guy but I wouldn't hurt you. I'd just make you feel really good :3
>>
>>24470161
I see, I'm not offended. I've done a few bi things in my life.not ashamed at all
>>
>>24470056
You pussy. You don't have to do everything, just at least help out like a decent adult.
>>
>>24470241
Never said you shouldn't help and the OP didn't either. You just came in blasting off like a fucktard.
>>24470208
like what senpai?
>>
>>24469539
31 here. I don't have trouble keeping a job, but I have an extremely difficult time getting one. My last job was two years ago, when I decided to move back home to better weather. Was unable to get a job so I ended up back with my family. Every day I fear that I will run into an old friend. I'm too ashamed of my life.
>>
>>24469539
32 here. I've >>24469631
completely given up. I am really really looking forward to killing myself in the next two or three weeks. I was going to wait and see the new star wars before I did it by I honestly don't give a shit any more. Going to slit my throat open in a forest or something and hope it takes awhile yo find my body. I don't care what comes next. Life has sucked for twenty fucking years and I am ready for it to br over. W few minutes of pain and its final fucking done. Fuck I cant wait. I might not egen wait and just get this over with tonight.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.