[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi robots, tranny here. Can we have a thread where we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4
Hi robots, tranny here.

Can we have a thread where we're friends? I wanna know how your day went. :)
>>
Horrible. I want to die.
>>
>>24469333
You should have gone in for therapy and seen a psychiatrist for medication rather than the mutilation and lifetime hormone imbalance.
>>
>>24469333
Nice trips! If you just want to talk like friends about people's days, why did you bring up the fact that you're transgender? I haven't had my "day" yet; I sleep during the day most of the time.
>>
>>24469351
How come friendo?
>>
>>24469401
How is your night going then?
>>
>>24469407
Because nothing makes me happy anymore. My job involves seeing couples and married people all day with there kids. It just adds upon my own loneliness. Every time I feel a glimpse of positivity, it quickly fades away. I always wanted to fade away, but I actually want to die now. I even imagine scenarios where some crazy person takes me in a crowded area and executes me.
>>
>>24469447
Pretty good. I've been watching videos on Jewtube. I have uni work to do; but, I really don't want to do it. How are you doing?
>>
>>24469465
I think there are ways out of loneliness anon. Do you have friends?

>>24469466
I'm alright. And do your goddam work.
>>
File: 1442769615338.jpg (18 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1442769615338.jpg
18 KB, 412x351
>>24469333
nice trips
you are truly in the favor of the goddess Hecate
>>
Day went pretty good. I spent it with the family all day, watching sports every few hours. I've been visiting my Aunt's house more often because her little 3 month old baby boy makes me not feel like shit. Cutest fucking baby.
>>
>>24469671
No, I don't have any friends. I've reached the point where I would just push people away because loneliness is the only thing I'm used to. I find comfort in it even though it's killing me.
>>
Op you have a mental illness seek help
>>
>>24469759
You can resist those kinds of impulses. It is pretty hard to form healthy friendships when your mental health is poor though, that is true. Even if you didn't push them away you would have to be careful to not mistreat the friendship. It's not easy but doable. Good therapists help but those are rare..

>>24469742
That's really cute anon! What sports? What kinda food have you been eating?
>>
>>24469830
American Football, NFL. I have normie hobbies but I can relate with some feels robots have around here.

Yesterday was my little brother's birthday so we had a ton of bbq left over, so it's what we ate.

How was your day?
>>
>>24469915
I'm glad you're having relaxing family days. You're making me all nostalgic.
My day was getting wagekeked and going home. I'm also trying to figure out driving down my food budget. It seems hard to eat enough produce and stay frugal, idk where to get cheap produce yet
>>
I'm sorry you weren't born in a female body
>>
>>24470198
Thank you anon. I think it'll be okay though.
>>
>>24470125
>trying to eat healthy on a budget

I know that feel

Yeah being with my family helps with my depression. I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for them.
>>
In lecture right now about shit I already know just so I can help the only person that's talked to me in uni understand it while we go through it. I've kind of gotten a study buddy/friend. Good week/day. How about you?
>>
>>24470215
I'm glad they make you so happy. Family love is cute.

>>24470307
I'm just a wagefef so my life is wagefef and sleep pretty much. It's all right though. Working towards goals.

What subject?
>>
>>24470214
Me too, I wish you the best
>>
>>24469333
bait. actual trans girls don't use "tranny" because it's derogatory.
>>
>>24470671
We do if we are edgelords on 4chan. I don't use tranny in normal discourse
>>
lies, I have no friends
>>
>>24469401
>>24469466
please stop using semicolons
>>
>>24469742
That's not what babies are for, faggot.
>>
>>24469333
pic and timestamp of the hole you use for fucking
>>
>>24471000
I use my fingers on girls anon.
>>
>>24470941
what is wrong with his usage?
>>
>>24469333
hi i'm a tranny too
my day went like this: i woke up as a tranny, then i did tranny things
now i'm a tranny posting this post
>>
>>24469333
FUCK YOU TRANNY PIECE OF SHIT
HANG YOURSELF YOU COCKROACH!
>>
OP just a question. Do you tell guys you're a tranny when you have a casual fuck? Just curious.
>>
>>24469465
Go pick a fight you cant win, youll never feel more alive
>>
>>24469357
Not OP but when I went to a therapist they pointed me towards mutilation and lifetime hormone imbalance.
>>
>>24470671
we have to use the word "tranny" to put ourselves down before we get put down by other people.
>>
I'm confused. I get that Trannies are people like everyone else and deserve geniality and sympathy, so I should be nice and talk. But on the other hand, I don't want the Trannie to continue their delusions, because I think they would be happier and healthier when they stop being something they arent, stop altering their hormones, and begin actually taking care of their body the way it was designed.

I don't hate you. I'm afraid you'll go too deep into a place you were never meant to go.
>>
>>24475300
concern troll please get out
the things you're suggesting have been tried and they DO NOT WORK. transition obviously isn't an ideal solution but it's the best one we have
>>
>>24469333
you are an abomination, please kill yourself. thanks.
>>
>>24475681
I'm legitimatly not trolling. Our bodies are being bombarded with xenoestrogens since before we are even born, because of plastics, soy, and contaminated water. I genuinely think that if a young tranny were to change their lifestyle to healthy one with normal hormone levels for someone their age, they would regress to a normal state.

But it depends on how far gone they are.
>>
>>24469333
>yesterday decide that today will be the day i finally stop being a loser with anxiety
>today was going to be the day ill go to class again and meet the people there
>wake up at 1pm
>decide its not worth it
>tell myself ill do it tomorrow for sure
>ive been doing this for over two months
other than that, pretty good.
>>
>>24476037
Kek, i'm doing this but with getting fit. I know that if i just started working out, i'd be drowning in attention. But i'm lazy af and love fatty food too much. It's totally my own fault that i'm here
>>
>>24469333
>tfw shitposting on /r9k/ about trannies
been pretty good desu, im also a tranny btw
>>
File: EPICSNAKEMEME.png (12 KB, 1024x730) Image search: [Google]
EPICSNAKEMEME.png
12 KB, 1024x730
>>24475891
this has been happening since the times of the ancient Romans. there was even a Caesar who was obsessed with becoming a woman.

additionally, to do HRT you have to get your hormones tested first. my estradiol was quite low and well within male range then. this has nothing to do with phytoestrogens fag.
>>
>>24469333
Nice trips op, welp my exams are coming up so I was studying all day :C plus I created this thread about my double vision thing (diplopia) and it got 404'd for some reason :/ , how did your day go.
>>
My mom died today. Now there's nothing stopping me from killing myself. I'm crying but I'm almost relieved at the same time. I'm done.
>>
>>24476529
If you have no reason to live you have no reason to die.
>>
>>24476770
This is one of the dumbest things I've read here. Congratulations.
>>
>tfw tranny on the inside and I've known it for years
>tfw used to repress it in high school and deny it to myself
>tfw when 30 and wagekek and too poor and old to ever transition
>tfw younger intern on the job is publicly transitioning and everyone else is supporting them
>tfw you call them a freak out of jealousy and anger and everyone on the job hates you for it

Life is pain.
>>
>>24476848
It's true tho. If nothing is tying you to this world, you have no reason to want to leave it. If you want to be happy you're disappointed when you arent. But if you don't even think you can be happy, it's worth it to try.
>>
>>24477270
I want to die because I'm miserable and there is nothing good in my life. I'm doing it for myself. That is a reason you fucking idiot.
>>
>>24470671
im irish and i call myself potato nigger/mick
now what
>>
>>24477454
Yeah but if you're miserable and want to die, why not try to wring any possible enjoyment out of life?
Once you kill yourself, that's it. No nothing forever. No anime...

I've been suicidally depressed for most of my life too, and I realized there's no fucking point to anything. I'll die eventually, why does it matter if it's now?
>>
>>24469333
Bait but still kill yourself
>>
>>24477532
>Once you kill yourself, that's it. No nothing forever
That's the point jackass. Trying to wring enjoyment out of life will only lead to more pain. Now stop fucking replying to me.
>>
File: 1446782154647.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446782154647.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>Trannyfaggots will never ever be real women, only repulsive, mutilated males
Feels good man
>>
>>24477570
Does pain hurt you?
>>
Aww, I'm really happy this thread survived my sleeptime :3

I'll be sure to reply to all the friends I missed in a bit.
>>
>>24469465
hey brobot, you are pretty much me. Lets chat so we can commiserate in our shitty lonely lives skype: deja_entrendu
>>
>>24469333
My uncle was stabbed in the neck when someone tried to steal his phone and my dad might go to jail for not paying child support. How was your day qt?
>>
>>24478951
eagerly awaiting skype friend request <3
>>
>>24469333
>>24478807
I know the OP and she is a pretty cool girl
She is super cute and a very warm person. She has such a nice ass too
Yall are lucky to be graced by her half bait thread
Shes out doing laundry so she told me to tell you that she likes talking to you, even the people that want her to die
she she her her get over it
>>
Can I suck your dick
>>
>>24469333
>Can we have a thread where we're friends?
Sure
>I wanna know how your day went. :)
Not bad. I mostly read 4chan while trying to make a game.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.