[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do people even get dates? I am a 23 year old khhv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
File: Well.gif (440 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
Well.gif
440 KB, 500x338
How the fuck do people even get dates? I am a 23 year old khhv and its like some foreign concept please tell me?
>>
people don't date anymore they just have fuckbuddies they meet on tinder or through friends
>>
>>24468571
this

and yet roasties have the audacity to yearn for marriage and post how important it is to be faithful on nomanbook.
>>
I have no idea how you get a girl to be your gf. do you ask her? is it just mutually understood at a certain point in the relationship?
also do you ask her if you can fuck her, or do you just do it unless she protests?
>>
>>24468571
>>24468588
Jesus youre all hopeless. OP, talk to a girl and if she seems like she'd tolerate seeing you again ask her if she wants to get coffee sometime.
>>
>>24468571
so you are fuckbuddies now before dating?
>>
>>24468624
>ask her if she wants to get coffee sometime.
Fuck off norman.
ask her if she wants to explore an abandoned building with you. ask her if she wants to do lsd together. ask her if she wants to go train hopping.
don't ask her if she wants to get coffee.
>>
>>24468624
how do i know if shes not just using me to get free food?
>>
>>24468622
You ask her out on a date. If you go on several dates then you can probably ask so are we bf/gf now. Sex is something you work up to. It doesnt just happen all at once. But if you're getting close, you'll already know the answer or just have to ask.
>>
>>24468663
Chill dude im trying to keep it simple to be helpful. Thats all good stuff.
>>
>>24468571
>>24468679

>all these conflicting perspectives

So do i fuck first or become gf/bf?
>>
>>24468663
but what if she isn't a total degenerate?
>>
>>24468666
Well you wont really, but thats why you keep it cheap the first time and try to pick up on it.
>>
>>24468731
what would some signs be in your experience?
>>
>>24468724
Small cafe, movie, local concert, flee market idk man just think of a place with stuff to do so youre not just interviewing each other the whole time.
>>24468716
Depends on the girl and if you think you can somehow manage parties and shit like that
>>
>>24468770
Never happened to me personally, but if she orders alot of food and/or ignores you the whole time then says we should do this again thats pretty much a giveaway
>>
File: 1394911556704.jpg (372 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1394911556704.jpg
372 KB, 1920x1080
>>24468571
Anyone who doesn't agree with this hasn't been outside within the last year
>>
>>24468867

Whats a good place to meet women?
>>
>>24468917
Deep down i know you're right but its really hard to jump straight into that when you arent chad or even confident
>>
>>24468924
Hell, you fucking normo
RRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Taking a step back, how the fuck do people even meet girls after school/undergraduate? What places outside of a bar is it acceptable to approach a woman?
>>
>>24468968
>its now normie to ask where to meet women

i have no idea, i am a CS major, and most of my stuff is at night/online.
>>
>>24468924
This is the hardest part. If you are in school of some sort then find a club or something where its expected to talk with strangers. Being down to party and smoke is an easy way to find chicks, but they usually arent the gf type. Outside of that; clubs, bars, music festivals, stuff like that. Sometimes its not the place but the timing, trust your gut on what to do with random encounters.
>>
>>24468979
I know man my uni is empty on weekends so i cant even meet people here. Best thing i can think of is getting into a hobby where eventually some girl will talk to you just becuase you both do the same thing.
>>
File: 1447570670025.jpg (57 KB, 350x328) Image search: [Google]
1447570670025.jpg
57 KB, 350x328
>>24469029
OP here, thanks for the help. its now slightly less obfuscated...
>>
if you're not in school your best bet is shotgun approach. Most people will say class or clubs. But if you're not in schook or live somewhere with converts or activities your only bet is shotgun. That means approaching as many girls in public places as you can. Shopping markets are the best bet. See a girl you're attracted to and approach. You'll get turned down most of the time so you need a strong ego.
>>
>>24469228

If you have no other options, you can always "dip your pen in the company ink". Try to meet people who work in different departments than you, who are at about your same level in the company, and who don't work for HR.
>>
>>24469228
>need a strong ego

So get stoned before hand?
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
>go out to concert or social events
>talk to grills
>pretty effay so basic bitches get intimidated by me
>put her down as much as possible and pass it as teasing
>gives me her number and says we should hang out another time
>call her 2 weeks later and say I forgot
>ask her to hang out
>do drugs
>fuck her in my car
>>
What do you even do when you go out on dates anyway?
>>
File: 1425836501073.jpg (481 KB, 1279x1348) Image search: [Google]
1425836501073.jpg
481 KB, 1279x1348
>>24469228
>That means approaching as many girls in public places as you can.
>>
>>24469282
I'm always completely baffled how any of these stupid sociopath dogshit methods actually work.
sure, it's stupid to appear needy and stuff but I can't ever for the life of me imagine that you create attraction based on how badly you treat her and how much you ignore her. males that pull that shit off never get into details either. what's the fucking catch? you still have to call her some time or else nothing will happen between you and a girl.
>>
I hate to tell you, friend, but getting dates is the easy part.
>>
>>24469355
The secret is being Chad
>>
>>24469370
Chad is just a relentless ideology and archetype at
this point.
>>
>>24469299
someone please answer this
>>
>>24469322
>wait a sec buddy, we're gonna have that conversation, remember? what's the hurry, you have the whole night to club?

Fucking passive aggressive nigger. This pissed me off the most. Why can't he just tell you you're not welcome, he has the right to do that.
>>
>>24469370
Yeah, it only works if it comes to you naturally.

If you try to force it you'll fuck up tremendously and actually come across as an unlikable asshole that no one wants to be around.
>>
>>24469370
I'm no chad, I'm a 5'8 manlet.

>>24469355
It's the only way to get grills bruh, I'm actually a pretty nice guy and always try to help everyone but with grills you just have to be like that for them to wanna fuck you, it obviously won't work long term but I just want my dick in that pussy a couple times and then I'm out.

What details do you want? just put her down, tease her but don't be straight forward about it obviously, the point is making them believe you're too good for her and being with you is once in a lifetime type of thing, girls are fucking stupid.
>>
>>24469449
Ask her about herself. Talk about hobbies, what you did over vacation, classes, pets, favorite foods and TV shows, etc.

Make sure to ask mainly about her.
>>
File: lowselfesteem.png (639 KB, 580x603) Image search: [Google]
lowselfesteem.png
639 KB, 580x603
>>24469282
This only works if you're trying to reel in the borderline-junkie daddy issues kind of girl. It works well because they've been treated like shit by their fathers and as a result, correlate abuse with affection.

That said, it's great for when you want to find some nasty chick for a drug-addled pump-and-dump, but you're an idiot if you try to start a relationship with a girl as emotionally unstable as they are.

>pic related - the type of chick you'll be able to get with that technique
>>
>>24469639
Bruh

Girls are emotionally unstable by default, fuck outta here lmao
>>
>>24469663
Yeah, but some are less stable than others. If you're trying the "treat her like trash" method, you're only going to get the batshit crazy variety.
>>
>>24469711
I never said treat her like trash, just make it clear you're better than her, that's all.
>>
>>24469639
U srs?

"Playful insults" are like the basic level of knowing if someone is into you and vice-versa. If she jokingly puts you down, she wants the beef.
>>
>>24469639
>dat pic

Reminds me of my ex. She loves giving blowjobs (only thing I miss about her)

Hope she gets herpes
>>
>>24469534
Dont play 21 questions though. If she answers with something you can relate to or know about talk about that for a bit. Offer alittle about yourself, but keep it about her mostly
>>
>>24468571
>>24468588
You guys are a bunch of mongs.

You ask them what they are up to in the weekend and if they are up to nothing, you semi convince them to come on a date with you (as in, "We should go on a trip" etc) and you blow their minds up on how cute you are. The first date I did with my now GF was throwing a stick in the air and drive towards the direction it landed. We got sandwich stuff, some cider for her and beers for me and we just got out of the car, did some bush hacking and found ourselves a nice secluded beach and made sandwich and yarn. Perfect timing, because we saw heaps of baby seals with their mother on the beach so we pretended we were filming an animal documentary.

If you guys want I can give more sucessful date stories
>>
>>24470007
>cute
>r9k

lel
>>
>>24468631
Pretty much. You fuck a lot of people and if you get along well with one of your fuckbuddies and want to settle down you upgrade your relationship and (hopefully) stop fucking around.

At least that's how it works for gays, who are ahead in hook-up culture, so if it's not like that yet with straights it's still heading this way.
>>
>>24470007

>We should go on a trip
>What the hell? I don't know you.
>>
>>24470121
You talk to them first you mong.

See random girl you might like, strike a conversation, and leave number. Rinse and repeat. Increase your odds of a strike.
>>
>>24470135

Don't you think it's pretty pointless giving advice on what to do once the girl is already interested in you, when no one on this board can get that far?
>>
>>24469322
I felt so sad after reading that. Nobody deserves that bullshit, I wish some grill could at least look past the fucking "vibes" and just notice a poor sod out of luck and desperation trying his damn hardest without knowing what to do and give him a chance.

But naw, it's "creepy". How dare you try.
>>
>>24468979
Parents arranging a marriage proposal?
>>
File: thousand.png (27 KB, 663x379) Image search: [Google]
thousand.png
27 KB, 663x379
>>24469322
Only 500 approaches? He stopped too soon :^)
>>
>>24468622
Yep, the chick decides.
>>
>>24470199
>when no one on this board can get that far?

Speak for yourself faggot, not all of us are hopeless losers like you.
>>
>>24471863
you're just a tourist
>>
>>24468666
Does none notice this man's satanic trips?
>>
>>24468538
>Asking a bunch of other literal retards on how to get dates

Do you have any sort of common sense?
>>
>>24471863
Then why the fuck are you and those supposed others even on this board.

Leave retard.
>>
>>24468571
>so, it's actually got easier to go on a date
>>
File: Girls Und Anal.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Girls Und Anal.png
1 MB, 1280x720
the whole concept of dating has changed. you more or less just hang out with the person all the time lounging around like you normally would except they're with you. The whole going out thing is pretty much saved for special occasions like anniversaries or whenever one of you wants to spice things up before you got back home and fuck like rabbits. 95% of dating is doing nothing, but doing nothing with someone.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.