[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>l hate myseIf and I want to die.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: anon.png (19 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
19 KB, 645x773
>l hate myseIf and I want to die.
>>
>I am angry, I am ill and I'm as ugly as sin
>>
>>24467730
Ok. Pretend I'm a genie. What are your three wishes that might make your life bearable?
>>
>>24467845
just one

a gf
>>
>>24467845

1. A time machine
2. An instruction manual for the time machine
3. The first two things
>>
reported for repost
>>
>>24467864
That is outside the team of possibilities.
>>
File: 1446600110178.png (174 KB, 397x380) Image search: [Google]
1446600110178.png
174 KB, 397x380
So why don't you take a chance and try? What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>24467955

don't give me that look
>>
File: 1448126527071.jpg (57 KB, 500x251) Image search: [Google]
1448126527071.jpg
57 KB, 500x251
>>24467845
I don't have any goals. I don't have anything I want in life other than a cute girl to cuddle with me. That's it. I want to feel loved, happy, fulfilled but I don't know how to get the things I want. I could handle delayed gratification but there's no guarantee any of this will happen. But I'm so ugly they never do it because they want to, only out of pity or not at all.

I guess I would ask for enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life without working as well.

I am completely lost. Please help. Everyone just brushes it off and goes about their day because they don't know what to do either. An hero is looking like a viable option, but I don't want to hurt my mom and the people that care about me. On the other hand, I don't care enough about myself to improve so my loved ones can see an idealized, happy version of me. This is fucked.

seriously help senpai. I'm shallow as hell but that's all I want.
>>
>>24467964
Try or just be satisfied with the status quo
>>
>>24468000
checked

It's not that easy. I don't know about you but I'm not that in control of my emotions.
>>
>>24467981
Feeling out of place is normal. Find what you're good at, do it. The rest will follow.
>>
>>24468145
I'm not good at anything though.
>>
File: the feels of creation.png (657 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
the feels of creation.png
657 KB, 633x758
>>24467845
1. extreme super-intelligence so I can start a colony in space
2. the resources to do so
3. a qt alien gf to fuck and snuggle with in zero-g
>>
>>24468370
You wouldn't really be able to snuggle in zero-g
>>
>>24467845
>Money for the senpai
>Wipe the world of the memory of my existence
>Destroy my physical form leaving no traceable evidence or any anything.
>>
>>24468474
I'd be smart enough to build a fucking space colony. I'm sure we could figure something out.
>>
>>24468474
YOU'RE TESTING ME NIGGA?
>>
>>24467955

Not them, but I did try once. I really did. For almost a year, I actively focussed on improving myself. I lost weight, I had money saved up, I was meeting new people, and at the end of it all, I very nearly killed myself because it didn't help. Soon after, I lost my job, lost my apartment, had to leave most of my shit, got kicked out of a "friend's" house, and eventually slept on my parent's couch for 7 months.

Taking a chance and trying only works for people who will succeed anyway.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.