[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you love your mum?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (20 KB, 403x365) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20 KB, 403x365
Do you love your mum?
>>
File: mm hmm.png (1 MB, 1400x1689) Image search: [Google]
mm hmm.png
1 MB, 1400x1689
>>24467715
what are you implicating?
>>
I swear when I get out im gonna kill the bitch
>>
All of what little love I may have had for her dried up for her when I realised she agrees with most feminism, is ok with abortions, and makes misandric comments.
>>
>>24467715
I don't worship my mom like society dictates.
>>
>>24467842
Surprised she didn't neuter you, or did she?
>>
She's a nice lady.
>>
No.

I have nothing against her. She always did her best to be helpful, understanding and caring. I just don't love her and I don't know why. I've been questioning my ability to love anybody at all
>>
>>24468020
>>24467852
>>24467777
>>24467842
>Not loving mummy

Mums are pretty GOAT

Should try loving them lads
>>
>>24467715
Yeah, she's been through hell for me. Unlike most mother's she fucking deserves the world.
>>
Yes, and I will regret treating her like shit when she passes. Oh how I will lament it.

I love her and she tries but I'm kind of resentful she let me sink this low. That and I get irritable and her presence straight up pisses me off sometimes. I do love her.
>>
>>24468141
>I do love her

Do you?
>>
>>24468207
I think so. In a platonic way. I appreciate what she has done for me even though I do resent her. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about her. If I didn't, would you think less of me for it?
>>
She is harmful and should die.

I don't hate her. She's just a manipulative hypocrite.
>>
>>24468254
>Should die
>Don't hate her

Be a nice babby boy and love mummy
>>
>>24467715
I love her but I am a disappointment
>>
>>24468238
>in a platonic way

I would hope so (even though I've fapped to plenty of wincest stories)

>If I didn't, would you think less of me for it?

I'm >>24468020 and I don't judge.
>>
File: based mom.jpg (459 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
based mom.jpg
459 KB, 1200x900
>>24467715
She gave up everything in her own life without a second thought to save me from a destiny of hell that would've ended in my death. If anything, I hope someday I can pay her back for that selflessness. She deserves nothing less than the world for what she's been through for me. I am so lucky and i think about this every day, to know how much one person can truly love someone. Without her in the world with me I don't know if that would even be possible. I want to hug her and make sure everything becomes alright for her, because that's what she did for me.

She's an angel anon, a fucking angel and I love her like nothing else.
>>
yes, i just wish she loved me
>>
Yes. My mom is very loving/supporting and an enabler, letting me live out my miserable NEET lifestyle
>>
File: 1405494673642.jpg (43 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1405494673642.jpg
43 KB, 400x388
>>24468452

>that note

give her a hug from me, dante
>>
yes because stockholm syndrome
>>
>>24468452
this image makes me so sad it's unbearable
>>
>>24468452

That's a really cute note, but I get the feeling you're underaged and your mum is like 23.

Mummies anthem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7luA86h7Q80
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.