[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this site fucked or something? I'm getting zero views
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: OkCupid_Logo_1.jpg (28 KB, 310x206) Image search: [Google]
OkCupid_Logo_1.jpg
28 KB, 310x206
Is this site fucked or something? I'm getting zero views and zero responses despite actually putting some effort into my profile, pictures, and messages sent to people. What am I doing wrong? Or is this shit just completely fucked?
>>
okcupid sucks
>>
>>24467452
>>24467452
No one is on there
>>
What is your picture.
>>
>>24467452
this is the male online dating experience.
if you want to feel more reag relies that women get swamped, but refuse to believe that men don't have the same experience.
>>
>>24467485
I have 4 on my profile, one selfie, two where I'm out with a group of people, and one of me and my dogs.

>>24467471
>>24467484
are there any decent alternatives?
>>
>>24467630

I don't think it in fashion any more
>>
Just use tinder, way more people on it and instant knowing if they like you or not

from what i've seen, okc is just a bunch of single moms trying to get a provider
>>
>>24467773
I thought tinder was just for hookups, though.
I'm not into that, personally, I'd want an actual relationship.

But yeah, so far the most girls I'm seeing on okcupid are at least 5 - 10 years older than me with 2 kids. Or they're my age with 3 kids.

>>24467745
What isn't, online dating?
>>
i think we arrived late to the online dating scene.
it's really all just this >>24467773

i'll get like one like a month, but since OKCupid is greedy and doesn't actually care if people find someone, you need to pay to see who likes you.
all you see on there are 5/10s with unbelievable arrogance. laundry lists of standards and projecting out the fucking ass on their profile.
you would think they're trying to drive people away when you read them, completely counter-productive and they wonder why they've been on there for years.
>>
File: 1448189344356.png (82 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
1448189344356.png
82 KB, 565x600
>>24467452

>online dating

Yeah no. Opt out of that shit ASAP OP.

Women use it for nothing more than feeding their egos. They know that they have an endless amount of guys just waiting to feed their egos via messages and likes. After that they sift out the most visually unattractive and eventually just hop from Chad to Chad.

Online dating is a fool's game for a robot.
>>
>>24467895
Damn, that sucks. A friend of mine met his gf of over a year now on okcupid so I figured id give it a shot but I'm getting pretty discouraged.

Hell, I even tried messaging women who I'd consider out of my league and I'm still not getting any responses at all.
>>
>>24467991
they want you to study their profile, write them a novel and maybe they will respond
>>
>>24468037
I noticed that a lot of their profiles say shit like "dont just say hi" or something to that effect but they generally all have the same goddamn profile with the same basic fucking interests.

"I love to have fun and be geeky and im addicted to coffee" why the fuck is every girl "addicted" to coffee? Anyway, point being, it's kinda difficult to write someone a meaningful message when there's nothing meaningful about how they're presenting themselves. Do they want to be wooed on a first fucking impression?
>>
>>24467452
Okcupid expert here, men outweight women heavily so you have to be either really hot or really witty (and for that to work, you need to find a woman with a brain) to get a view or an answer. I don't know if you have seen robots make profiles with pictures of average girls and get showered with messages in a matter of hours.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.