[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the difference between a robot and a failed normie? Whats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
Whats the difference between a robot and a failed normie?

Whats a failed normie in your guys' opinion?

>can a normie become a robot?
>what if he has already had sex?
>what is the exact definition of a failed normie?
>what are the main traits of a failed normie and how do they differ from robot behavior?
>>
Things that are robot: things that describe me
Things that are normie: things that describe other people

This is the answer everyone on the board will give you.
>>
>>24466916
But a robot vs failed normie

Surley there must be /some/ similarities..
>>
>>24466864
I think failed normies are people that still have hope the will still achieve the "normie dream". Things like a wife or kids or a gf.
True robots have given up on those things or weren't interested interested in those things in the first place.

>>24466916
I agree with him, this is objectively the answer you will get.
>>
>>24467032
More answers like this please. I need to know where I stand.

Think I may be a failed normie, but ive come to the realization after a long time of lurking here that all women are the same and I really dont care about anyone but myself. I literally blocked all my friends , deleted all social media, ive been antisocial these past 2 years but im not a virgin so I cant be a robot .

Im just a failed normie.
A fucking failure. Like always.
Btw im pretty close to an heroing but i promise ill stream when the time comes.
>>
>>24467167
I think a non virgin can still be a robot, but not a wizzard. Some people will probably say no though. I would say you are on the path to becoming a robot. I feel robots are like zen Buddhists, eventually you stop caring then you transcend being a Normie kill yourself and shed your mortal coil.
I think if you feel you belong you should stay here for the time being. Most people just want someplace to feel they belong even if it's filled with vitriolic autists.
>>
So real robot = schizoid?
>>
>>24467363
I think most Robots have some form of mental or personality disorder.
>>
>>24467346
This was very helpful and I giggled at the same time . Thank you anon for the serious post.
>>
Failed normie: Somewhat normal or robot who got kucked by life, had normal life maybe but everything went down. May not be a virgin, but might have mental health problems. Still might have chance to turn into full normie.

Robot: Never had chance, never got any potential to became normie, already gave up. Never had sex, never had anything social going on.
>>
>>24467565
I'm glad I could help.
>>
>>24467648
Interesting.. I like the way you put it. Thank you.
>>
>>24466864
Failed normies are those, who had normal childhood (friends, girls etc) and eventually broke over the time and become robots
>>
File: 1445317076306.jpg (226 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1445317076306.jpg
226 KB, 1000x800
Failed normies are any normie who have fallen below the title.

The prime requisite for being a true robot lies in being a virgin and never had having a gf.
>>
>>24468539
I-i don't think that's true anon.
I had sex and gfs but it was terrible, because i last like 10 seconds in bed, and the look on her face was really devastating for me. I HATE SEX.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.