[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
conceiving children should be a luxury only for those eligible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: images (13).jpg (19 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
19 KB, 470x313
conceiving children should be a luxury only for those eligible for raising them and have sufficient resources to maintence their babys with basic needs.

personally I dont think that we are now made to live in families. we must need to find more effective methods , and ...i dont want to keep my species alive..

what I believe is that it should be a crime to have a baby and not love or take care of them.

I hate my father.. He has another family and he always hate me too with no reason.. Im still young and i dont have enough money to leave my home...

Someone feels the same?
>>
>>24466785
I agree with you. I suppose we can do something about this but I don't know. Normies are ignorant.
>>
>>24466833
I hate children but agree. Only those that want and can provide for children should have them. The second you start talking about selective breeding people act like you've gone full Hitler. People make choices based on emotions and won't listen to reason.
>>
>>24466785
I also feel that you shouldn't be allowed to have a child if your genetics are shit, aka 90% of the people here including myself.
>>
>>24467244
Yes.. And dont worry.. I hate pets and childrens..

And i have bad genetics.. And im very selfish
>>
Yes, lets force inequality and then tell the losers they don't have fertility rights! You should run for the 2020 election!
>>
>>24467353
They shouldn't if you are trying to breed a better humanity. If you are just going to let people do whatever the fuck they want and continue writhing like worms in the dirt then by all means let's continue going down our current path.
>>
it's a blow to people who are fucked.
if you're unsuccessful, something like this would completely remove your purpose to exist, you are nothing more than a servant after that and there is no possibility of hope.
i agree with the crime part though. if you fuck up, there should be more harsh penalties. we don't have enough safety nets for abused children.
>>
>>24467394
>>24467244
And that's why /pol/ always said eugenism should be a thing. It should... Then every male could be chads and no one would have to live the pile of shit life we all live right now...
>>
>>24467430
I have no reason to exist as it is, I don't see how selective breeding would change anything for me.
>>
>>24467430
Well, I really talk about that if you can not keep your children economically .. Dont have them in firts place... It 's like buying a dog and dont feed it .. horrible .. this happens a lot in Latin American countries. 6 children families ... and represent an economic , social and cultural problem .. too many people in the world. It also goes to America and the rest of the world
>>
>>24467623
Well there is the problem of contraception being unavailable or against certain religions. One could try sterilizing the males. Humans just like to fuck too much, especially when they are at the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder.
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 202x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 202x184
>>24467450
This
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

>mfw someone's already fucking said this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.