[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want asian gf >cant get asian gf where i live >most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>want asian gf
>cant get asian gf where i live
>most asian women hate black guys.
>>
mate your own race you
>>
>>24465868
stick with white women OP. They're crazy for black dick. easy pickings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9k3OHECX1Y
>>
>want asian woman
>post most americanized asian girl you could possibly find

You are in denial, you want white chicks OP.. I can tell.
>>
>>24465868

Are you out of your mind? I get tons of play from azn girls. You just have to never get attached because you'll never meet their parents.
>>
>>24465921
Bullshit.

When I go out in public, most white women just look at me in disgust. They hate us.
>>
>>24465985
did you even watch the video
>>
File: 1444771594552.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1444771594552.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>>24465868
>tfw I cannot mate with the superior race without contributing to its inevitable death

JUST
>>
>>24466005
>teen girls pretending to like black guys and making shitty jokes about BBC
they're young and dumb anon.
most of the white women that fuck or date black guys typically get left with a kid,
end up fat or dead, and most are smart enough to just get pumped and dumped
>>
I just want a European qt with a French accent.
>>
>>24466070
I used to hang out with this guy back in middle school, who had a white mom and a black dad. Dude was cool, played Halo Reach a lot together.

Today, he's a pretty big normie who smokes weed and has a gf, while I'm still a depressed loser with nothing.
>>
>want white gf
>only decent looking girls around me are Asian
The only fucking white girls I see are in their 40s.
>>
>>24465985
You sound like black lives matter blaming everything on race maybe you are just ugly lol
>>
>>24465868
>tfw white
>tfw asian gf
Better luck next time, friend.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.