[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What helps keep you going? What gets you to get out of bed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: pepe_son.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pepe_son.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
What helps keep you going?
What gets you to get out of bed?
>>
>>24465649
Self preservation.
>>
its really hard

but i know i'll feel worse if i spend the day not moving and avoiding responsibilities.
>>
>>24465671
Pretty much. And that's getting pretty dull these days
>>
>>24465671
are u a indian?
>>
That tomorrow I might meet someone that will change my life in the most wonderful way, once again.

Funny enough, it's also what keeps me up a lot nights. Hope that I might find her at the bar I go to, hope that I might find her lurking in one of these threads, hope that I might find her at the grocery store.

Hope is what keeps me going I guess, but hope can be very dangerous and can make you do some foolish things.
>>
Greasy hair is very fucking annoying thus I have to get out of bed to wash it.
>>
File: 1433134447076.gif (2 MB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
1433134447076.gif
2 MB, 1280x850
>>24465649

I don't know.

I don't feel in control anymore
>>
>>24465649
I'm afraid to die, also I owe my parents a bunch of money for college. I will pay that off then die.
>>
I want to believe these years of misery will have a purpose someday.
>>
The ultimate mischief. Normies hate the fact that someone like me could exist. they get so mad just because I don't play their games, have a job, drink, party, or have a gf.
>>
File: 1440193091191-1.jpg (57 KB, 449x559) Image search: [Google]
1440193091191-1.jpg
57 KB, 449x559
goin to death with old age
>>
>>24465649
>What helps keep you going?
>What gets you to get out of bed?

Amphetamines.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.