[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are boyfriends a myth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: myth-v-truth.jpg (38 KB, 391x300) Image search: [Google]
myth-v-truth.jpg
38 KB, 391x300
prove they're not i dare you. you fucking can't.

jesus fuck i'm depressed.
>>
>>24465045
Nah, people have varying degrees of boyfriends. Some are internet only, or imaginary. A few are real even. Sorry about your lack of one though, they are hard to find (if you are homo, which i'm assuming heavily.)
>>
File: bait.png (2 KB, 115x115) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
2 KB, 115x115
Don't reply brobots. You're better then this.
>>
>>24465109
trans desu senpai

>>24465127
yeah totally bait thread. because boyfriends are so easy to get for everyone always.

also i hate myself.
>>
>>24465298
It's because you have a dick.
>>
>>24465334
fuck yeah it is. the dick and everything else that comes with a y chromosome. it's horrible. why do these things even happen?

don't give me shit about trans being mental illness. y'all are dumb with your mental illness spiel.

is there any hope for me? i don't feel like i belong here on earth with people.
>>
>>24465415
At least if someone want's you, you could be happy. The very thing that people say will make me happy turns my stomach, I hate being touched. There is probably no hope for you but I've started playing Japanese dating sims, it's enough for me right now, maybe it will help you.
>>
If you don't pass you may as well get it over with and suicide. That's how your story ends no matter what now.
>>
>>24465415
Just do this:
>Put effort into your appearance, make sure you can pass effectively
>Don't turn into an SJW
>Be upfront with every potential guy
>Actually develop your personality and don't just be a hole.

Then eventually you'll find somebody and it'll be ok.
>>
>>24465415
I'm talking to a transgirl right now, so i wouldnt say it's hopeless. Just harder for you out there, romantically speaking
>>
>>24465627
you know i've never tried that sort of game. maybe it would work decently as a distraction i guess. but so do tv shows.

>>24465631
wow that's fucking grim, thanks. worst part is how i sort of agree with you. fuck. i'm really scared of attempting again these days.

>>24465634
>effort
these days i'm lucky if i manage to brush my teeth twice in the same day. lol depression.

>>24465674
talking to? talking to how?
>>
>>24465634
or you can just be a fat ugly grill and still score a date. standards may have to be lowered or your just going to be used as a sexual pleasing tools to most guys you'll date.
>>
>>24465750
i've done the meaningless sex with creepy fat guys thing. desu it was like i was raping myself. really.

left me feeling empty and loathsome. do not recommend.
>>
>>24465744
Kek, we're just talking. I think she (inb4 the "she" comments) likes me pretty well though and i'd like to go a little further, but i dunno. I'm getting cold feet about it
>>
>>24465805
well you could talk to me too if you want. is this like internet dating in different countries?
>>
>>24465831
Pretty much for now. She isnt too far though, and we've talked about seeing each other quite a bit before. It gives me butterflies to think about.
And i wouldnt want to lead you on, anon. I know you want someone special, but i think i've found someone. It wouldnt feel right to my girl i'd imagine
>>
>>24465990
I sincerely wish I could be glad for you, but there's only bitterness and envy in my heart. Does that make me a horrible person?

Being alone is starting to really hurt. There must be something very seriously wrong with me.

Good luck with your butterfly infestation.
>>
>>24466094
No, you're ok, it's just that deep yearning for something someone else wants. I had it for a long time before i met someone. What kind of guy do you like? Maybe list some hobbies here, maybe you'll find someone who can talk to you here at least. Let's get you some friends, OP!
>>
>>24466165
I guess I like the mythical kinda guy that likes me. And is smart and hot and always kind to animals? And who doesn't care about my looks so much somehow. Blah.

For hobbies I like to take Benadryl and melatonin and not be awake.
>>
>>24465415
>y'all are dumb with your mental illness spiel.
It IS a mental illness.

Some of you are just born with it.
>>
>>24466280
post a picture of yourself, you'll be more inclined to get replies
>>
>>24466280
Kek, leaving it kind of open to interpretation there. What's hot to you? And i hope you can ease off the sleeping and meds, dream bfs cant make you feel all warm inside like real ones.
>>
>>24465045

I use to be a bf once. Now I'm depressed too.
>>
>>24466316
No it's not learn some science.

>>24466365
You post a picture. I'm scared of the horrible things people here would say.

>>24466373
Warm inside? :(

My preferences don't matter. There's no bf for me out there I just know it.

>>24466466
Don't be sad. Everything is okay :(
>>
>>24466280
reminder this isnt op
why the fuck do you people think it is
>>
>>24466541
>No it's not learn some science.
>psychology
>science
I kek'd

Even if it were legitimate, it's so tainted with bias and demonization you can't even draw anything meaningful from it here.
>>
>>24465127
>better then this
My redditor co workers do this a lot too.
>>
>>24466541
>My preferences don't matter. There's no bf for me out there I just know it.

Mostly your preferences do matter :/ when you think nobody exists, then nobody does. You might see someone who you like, and automatically discount them - and the set of preferences that go with them - because there's no way out of the reality you're in.

Depression is the worst. I'm currently struggling REALLY hard to convince myself that I can be with this girl. She has flirted with me a few times, both over text and in person, but something inside me keeps telling me "no you don't want/need this" right after the conversation ends. The good moment can't last. But I know it can.

I'd suggest doing what >>24465634 said. Mostly the improving appearance part. It's a bitch, but it's the reality.

Thinking about this right now: The girl I'm going after could end up being a trap. Honestly, knowing her now though, I don't think I'd stop just because she has a dick. She's too goddamn awesome. I'd rather she tell me beforehand, but at this point, fuckit.
>>
>>24466541

Appreciate the words. Hopefully everything will be okay.
>>
>>24465634
Jesus...THAT'S ALL WOMEN HAVE TO FUCKING DO! Stop complaining about men and accept easy mode!
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.