[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I date a NEET? I'm quite sure he lurks here so I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: wallpaperer.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
wallpaperer.jpg
194 KB, 1920x1200
How do I date a NEET?

I'm quite sure he lurks here so I can't post many details.
>>
>>24464689
do it from within an MMO
>>
>>24464715
Neither of us play any.
>>
>>24464689
Show him your tits?
>>
Be aggressive! B-E aggressive!
>>
>>24464844
You tell em baby cakes
>>
>>24464831
We are homosex.

I am chad.

I just want to make him happy, and I don't know how outside of putting it in his pooper since he doesn't want to go anywhere.
>>
>>24464689
I guess you'll have to be content with an online thing until you can meet up with him
>>
Ask him if he wants to date?
>>
>>24464886
We've already met and fucked but I want to do date things with him, though he doesn't seem to want to.

I'm curious as to what we could do when the options are so limited.
>>
>>24464925
Sounds like he just wants your ass/dick. Sorry anon.
>>
>>24464925
He probably just wants to hang out with you inside then or there's a chance he's just scared of going outside. Depends on the NEET but generally those are the tow options
>>
Just Bee your self 0p :)
>>
He's a grill so just if you can go to him and have sex or suck his dick or kiss him. Hell be suprised anyone intrested and date u
>>
What's something nice a rich chad can do for a cute neet?
>>
>>24464965
He's told me that already but I think there's more and he's shy and afraid.
>>
>>24465063
I think he's surprised that I'm into him but he's so beautiful.
>>
>>24464689
post details, maybe he lurks here
>>
>>24465694
Well, you got a tough nut to crack then. how up front have you been with him about how you feel exactly?
>>
>>24465874
Very.

Last time I brought it up he didn't let me fuck him for a little while so I was hoping to seduce him better but I need ideas.

How can I show him the good life when he rejects it? Sometimes I feel like I'm being autistic in my intents to show him the other benefits of being with me besides my dick.
>>
>>24465874
Friends with benefits is nice but I couldn't bare to see him go.
>>
Pics of qt
>>
File: 1447687700286.gif (96 KB, 429x650) Image search: [Google]
1447687700286.gif
96 KB, 429x650
>>24466084
The problem with many NEETS is low self esteem. Most of us are ashamed of going out, due to the social stigma behind being an unemployed loser in your mom's basement.

I was actually in the same situation as your boyfriend op. To the point where i lived with him, he fed me, he INSISTED to buy me nice, expensive things.

One of the reasons i broke up with him was that i just constantly felt extreme guilt over him buying em nice things i didn't think i deserved. Like i'd clean his apartment, get him small gifts and everything but it just never felt enough.

Also how close are your guys' interests? Ideology?
If you see things differently it can generally hold the relationship back. Talk about it.

Also, is he qt?
>>
>>24466484
Were you able to do anything to alleviate that guilt?

He is utterly qt.
>>
File: 1422485153091.jpg (1 MB, 821x1200) Image search: [Google]
1422485153091.jpg
1 MB, 821x1200
>>24466926
Not really. I told him many times to stop buying me shit i don't need but he kept doing it, then i felt guilty cuz i cant return the favor. He was much better off financially than i was. My advice to you op is don't support him too hard, limit how much nice things you get him to occasional meals and anniversary gifts/christmas gifts or whatever. DO NOT BUY HIM AN IPAD HE DOESN'T WANT, NEED, OR KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH.
>>
>>24467181
oh god i can imagine i pad levels of guilt. like people doing you a nice favor or somethign you dont ask for knowing that you now owe them making it no a nice gesture in the first place or that kind of friendship niceness that gives them hand in the relationship
>>
>>24467181
>be rich NEET
>woman leaves you for having "too much" money
Just admit you had Chad on the side already.
>>
>>24467443
what are you talking about. htey were gay guys his bf was buying him things he felt guilty for being neet and left him
>>
>>24467381
Yup. Its just a really awkward situation.
We also had the classic introvert/extrovert clashing too, among other things.

>>24467443
lmao wow what a virgin XD
i'm a fag
>>
>>24466926
Do you think it's possible he's not completely out of the closet?

Maybe his family/friends know but he's not still completely comfortable being himself in public.

I personally would love a guy who would want me enough to pay for everything/take care of me... Even if i could and would reciprocate.
>>
>>24464770
then you're not who I think you are.

Feelsbadman
>>
>>24467825
Who did you think I was?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.