[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you make a strong cup of coffee and it gives you a brief
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: url-1.jpg (7 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
url-1.jpg
7 KB, 278x181
>when you make a strong cup of coffee and it gives you a brief near-opiate high

fuuuuck i feel good
>>
>when you dont drink coffee and arent addicted to a substance that causes health problems, bad breath, and dependence

Fuuuuck i feel good
>>
>>24464100
>health problems

???
>>
>>24464100
It only causes health problems and dependency if you drink it heavily.
Aside from that, it actually does have benefits
>>
>>24464100
>bad breath
I love coffee smell in all forms

though I admit it may be result of my addiction
I used to hate the smell of weed before i smoked but now its enough to make me erect
>>
>>24464100

>when you dont drink alcohol and arent addicted to a substance that causes health problems, bad breath, and dependence
>Fuuuuck i feel good

FTFY
>>
File: tve74569-19901122-1877.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tve74569-19901122-1877.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
That really is the best senpai.
>>
>opiate high

yea, no. complete opposite type of feeling to an opiate high.

at the most you can compare it to amphetamines or coke
>>
>>24464187
>He doesn't have self control or know of moderation
Nothing better knowing I can choose to have a glass of water instead of a beer or whiskey
>>
>>24464217
>implying I don't smoke opium regularly
>implying I haven't been on morphine
>implying I don't know what I'm saying
>>
File: 1417830265110.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1417830265110.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>24464246
That's not really that high of a bar to cross.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.