[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fellow robots. I've just decided to have a period of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: tfw.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
7 KB, 645x773
Hey fellow robots.

I've just decided to have a period of withdrawal from society.

Are there any good AI chats out there? Like cleverbot? I could really use it for the interaction.

I'm also thinking about catfishing as a girl in OK, I really dont plan to set up a date to fool a poor guy, just to pretend im a qt girl because I know then people will speak to me with genuine desire and affection. Has anyone tried it?
>>
Bump.

Cleverbot was working fine, but then I got really fucking frustrated when it started making a bunch of jokes and shitty comments to sound "funny" even when I said I didnt liked jokes.

Any other similar sites around?
>>
>>24463748
Why are you withdrawing from society, OP? Running away won't help.
>>
>>24464068

People at work think I'm a weirdo.
I have no interest in speaking to them, they're bad people, pretty sure I've heard them talking behind my back when all I did was be friendly to them. I'm not good with people and I'm sick of them, to be honest. I got into a fight with my best friend because of her boyfriend and I realized I need some time alone. But at the same time I wish for interaction. And I wont get the interaction I want by being me, so I need to either chat with an AI, or pretend I'm someone else.
>>
>>24464181
>he's so weird he doesn't talk to us about Jamal's cock!
This shit should fucking end after high school, people are so unaware and in their own worlds that anything foreign to them makes them get defensive. Why not talk to them? especially at work, why shut them out because you don't like anything not in your world? Your being directed towards them, not you, I get why you'd want to disconnect man
>>
Dear...omegle used to be such a nice place, but now it's crawling with bots who seemingly wish to attract pedos (all of them say the exact same line and its always a girl in the age range of 12 to 17, pretty creepy)
>>
>>24464181
Sorry to hear that, m8. People can be cruel, sometimes I don't think they even realize it. I know it sounds like a strange suggestion but maybe you should go on other boards, the more specific the subject, the better. I like /sci/ and /lit/, personally. This board is for laughs. I just can't see what you would gain from pretending to be someone else or talking to an AI.

But good luck, regardless.
>>
File: 1447712278115.png (60 KB, 152x230) Image search: [Google]
1447712278115.png
60 KB, 152x230
>People at work think I'm a weirdo.
I have no interest in speaking to them, they're bad people, pretty sure I've heard them talking behind my back when all I did was be friendly to them

I know the same feel op. Why are people so mean for no reason?
>>
>>24464702
Because someone like you got them out of their comfort zone, so they get defensive and rude because they want to shut you out of their world and go back to believing everyone is exactly like what they think, even if these people clearly don't think at all
>>
So I tried out cleverbot because you mentioned it and I haven't used it in a while. All I got were feels.
>>
>>24463748
You could make a thread on /r9k/ pretending to be a woman.

That's what most traps do.
>>
>>24464311

Well, this board is for robots, people here get me, and I get them. I use other boards, but they are about those specific subjects. For once, I want to speak about this.

>>24464702
>>24464776

I really dont know what I did but they pretty much think I'm a fool and just weird. I literally only did nice things for them.
>>
>>24464783

yeah it got pretty fucking dark for me too.
>>
>>24464917
Exactly what I said, man. Some people are just always hostile to new things or people, so here's my advice
Don't even bother talking to them, don't help them out, go get shit done at work, whatever passes the time, then just go home. If you hear them talking about you, you want to go over and tell them to go fuck themselves, you want to bad, so tell you what, just ignore them. Ignore them until you hear them explicitly say "anon is weird" or "anon is a creep", then go over and tell them off, otherwise if you're looking not to give them the time of day don't even bother doing anything for them or to them
>>
>>24464181
Aye if you have steam add me I don't care how annoying you are we can play some games together
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mik3ry/screenshots/?appid=4000
>>
>>24465023
>http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mik3ry/screenshots/?appid=4000

will try to add you once I get to my steam pc.
i see you play gmod, you play ttt?
>>
>>24465010

Heh, I actually almost got one of them fired because of her ridiculously unjustified hostility towards me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.