[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help I got a girl pregnant and I really don't want the kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 422x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 422x422
Help I got a girl pregnant and I really don't want the kid what the fuck do I do?
>>
>>24463697
lay low for a few years
>>
push her to get an abortion. But in all likelihood get used to the idea of having a kid retard. Your life is now over, time to prep the next generation
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
You reap what you sow, normalfag fool.
>>
Flee to Mexico. Better hope they don't catch you dude, all the laws on men for divorce/child care are heavily favoring towards women. So if you do decide to run then run fast and don't look back.
>>
>>24463697

fucking normie problems
>>
>tfw want to have a kid but don't want to be stuck with a wife for the rest of my life even if it means paying child support

I'd kill to be in your position OP
>>
>>24463697
>get really emotional
you have to go to a level that she has never seen you go to before. leave hysterical messages on her voicemail. get really quiet and somber and uncomfortable when you're talking to her. cry if you can. don't exaggerate it, but don't put on a brave face either.

>write her a long, heartfelt note
this is important. women will make all kinds of dumbass decisions based on just having something tangible to show for it. "i got an abortion because he wrote me a 3 page note about how the sacrifice would be best for both of us, and here it is" sounds better than "i got an abortion because he told me to." i understand that that doesn't even sound like a logical thought process. having a kid should be weighed more carefully than that. but that's a typical woman.

>make it easy for her
don't just tell her to find clinics, etc. YOU be the one to research them. or adoption agencies or whatever. have answers available for her. and be persistent. if she gets exasperated, just say ok and leave it for that day. but come back immediately the next day. not with anger though. just urgency. emphasize how your mistake will make a harder life for both of you. never implicate her whatsoever. because it genuinely was your fault.

if nothing else, be persistent. there's a woman somewhere doing something fucking stupid right now just because a man wouldn't stop bugging her about it. this is how the whiniest of orbiters get laid before decent guys. and this is how you're going to medically abort that fetus and move on with your life. good luck.
>>
>>24463729
>push her to get an abortion.

More like push her down the stairs amirite fellas?

Seriously though, a firm, swift uppercut to the gut oughtta do the trick
>>
>>24463697
>paint self black
>gain 250 lbs on spam
>get tribal tatoos
>Find girl
>Hit her with tiki and yell "ALOHA SNACKBAR!"
>Babby ded
>>
>>24463697
>>>/trash/, my normie friend.
>>
Can you jet? If not you're fucked.

>tfw multiple child support payments

Believe me you don't want that feel.
>>
bareback creampie with no condor in the vaginals was so fun rite ?
>>
File: 1446429825025.png (187 KB, 346x406) Image search: [Google]
1446429825025.png
187 KB, 346x406
>be you
>order abortion pill off deep web for around $1000
>"hey babe drink this kool-aid"
>tastesgud.jpg
>mfw she has a miscarriage
>>
>>24464511
sound advice op listen to this or be the father nigga
>>
>>24465342
The actual abortion pill is cheaper, only 400 dollars from planned parenthood. Thank you based Jew overlords.

>>24465344
Also seconding this. I would still be a virgin if guys weren't so annoyingly and pushy about sex.
>Wah, you don't love me, and think I'm ugly.
>I'm going to kill myself.
You people should really hear yourselves sometimes.
>>
>>24466457
How does that second part of your post have anything to do with anything aside from shitposting?
>>
>>24463697
Think of it this way. You have a kid you don't really want the kid is going to grow up knowing that no matter how much you try to hide it. The kid will be like shit my daddy doesn't love/want me etc...

Now you're not that bad of a guy, you don't want that. So this is what you do. You go out and get as many chicks as you can pregnant. You want this kid to have like 28 half brothers and sisters out there. The kid can't be like oh daddy doesn't love me. The kid will actually feel pride towards you. He'll be like "Dad was just a rolling stone."
This is the only option if the girl isn't getting rid of it and wants you to "step up and be a man" while she doesn't do shit but collect child support payments etc and fucks other dudes with the same machinations and schemes in place.
>>
>>24466517
Not a thing, I just genuinely enjoy shitposting.
>tfw the robot is back and seriously harshing your shitposting vibes.
>>
Get a mullet and buy a ford f-150. Enjoy being white trash.
>>
File: moothatesaustralians.png (41 KB, 404x238) Image search: [Google]
moothatesaustralians.png
41 KB, 404x238
>>24466578
Ah, I see.
>>>/a/ustralia
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.