[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so fucking pathetic and I know I can't change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1430964015341.jpg (77 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1430964015341.jpg
77 KB, 550x512
I'm so fucking pathetic and I know I can't change
>>
Even the tiniest of improvement is a step up in sure there's something you can do.
>>
>>24463396
You can change.

Sometimes when you can't find the ability to change within, you have change your circumstances, your environment. Use external things to force change within you.
>>
>>24463428
>>24463486
A motivation thread with no brass brand of 'you can do it, do it faggot', but rather truthful, thoughtful points?

I don't recognize you,
>>
>>24463535

I'm always here but don't get noticed because of the recent quantity of shitposters
>>
>>24463428
Small changes don't do anything, they don't accumulate I just lose them again over time
>>24463486
How am I supposed to change anything? I don't have any money or social skills or friends
>>
>>24463486
>You can change.
You know nothing about OPs situation or anything about OP. You do NOT know if he can change, and in my experience a lot of robots cannot change.
>>
>>24463816
I can't offer any reasonable advice like, "just be yourself" or "never give up" or any bullshit like that. The only thing I can recommend is doing something drastic, something that basically forces you to survive and rise above. Basically, you have to make your life worse than it is now.
>>
>>24463906
Sure he can change. Every and anyone can change. It's human nature. We're flexible creatures that way.

But, I think you missed the point of my post. Op may not be in the proper environment conducive to making the proper changes.

He has to change his surroundings, his routine. If he doesn't change what he can externally, then nothing will change internally.

I don't care if Op changes or doesn't, I'm just stating the conditions necessary for change if you can't find the motivation internally.
>>
>>24463816

The main reason you would lose progress is because you're not consistent. If you kept at it you would improve. Even if you fail while trying to improve you will learn from your mistakes.
>>
>>24464027
If I don't have the motivation to try and make my life better how the fuck am I supposed to get motivated to make it worse?
>>
>>24463906
>thinking you and OP are special snowflakes unlike any other human because you claim you can't change
Ebin
>>
>>24464109

Motivation is not real, it's either you do or you don't.
>>
>>24464109
Can't tell you that, my friend. I don't know what would force you do something against your better judgment.

Literally working your way out of something ridiculous like homeless is the only thing I can suggest given what you've told me about yourself.

Put yourself in a situation that's so fucking unbearable that you have no choice but to change. Either that or join the military.
>>
File: justdoit.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
justdoit.gif
1 MB, 320x180
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
DON'T OVERTHINK
NO FEAR
REALIZE THAT YOU'RE WALLOWING IN SELF PITY BECAUSE IT FEELS GOOD
THE UNIVERSE IS INFINITE
EARTH IS IRRELEVANT
SO ARE YOU
FIND WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO AND
D O I T
O
I
T
JUST DO IT
>>
>>24464153
How do you suggest I change then?
>>
Look up neuroplasticity, anon.

You can change.

Believe.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.