[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tips for women getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 22
File: katya.jpg (106 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
katya.jpg
106 KB, 1280x853
>None of this will work with new age tumblr feminist girls, be informed.

It's been some time since I've been on this board, and since I have left I have learned a few things that exponentially increase your odds of getting in with the girl you like. Dispose of them or accept them, your choice, but this is merely to help those of you who know you're having trouble.

>1) If a woman is getting emotional, do not humor it. DISTRACT.

Do not encourage. As a male you need to know that a woman's emotions are more complex and varied on average. Usually whatever she is on about is insignificant and won't be valid in a few hours. You need to distract her, that's your job. If you're out in public, grab her hand and drag her away to an ice cream place. If you're at home, pick her up and put her in the car, take her for a drive with loud music. Laugh, poke fun. D I S T R A C T.

>2) Don't pose things as questions.

'How are you?' NO.
'Tell me how you've been.' YES
Women love assertiveness. Don't grill them with 1000 questions. If you are leading conversation and she isn't responding to the same level you are, get out. It will go nowhere.

>3) Don't be emotional.

You have can share your baws with your guy friends, don't weaken yourself in front of a girl unless you seriously trust that girl. I mean multi-year relationship. Your job is to keep her emotionally settled, safe, happy, warm. Showing that the parallel isn't fully there is something that women appreciate. Some girls will try to crack you. Don't let them so easily. Tease. Drives them mad.

cont.
>>
>>24463196
This strikes me as honest and oddly warm with respect to women, too. Continue, OP.
>>
>4) Don't text girls unless it is about meeting up.

Don't zoo pal zone yourself by being immediately available (often we text them too much, and it is annoying). Talk about purposeful things that make her think, make it known that you don't want to gossip or talk about Netflix shows. Keep texts fun and easy to come back to, but make it known you'd rather have her in physical company.
>>
>5) Wear a belt.

Black or brown leather, you only need one. Wear it daily.

>6) If you're walking in a group, put yourself at the head of the group.

If someone talks to you while your group is walking, turn around, walk backwards as you briefly respond, then turn again and continue to lead the pack. They will notice.

>7) Hold doors for all women, basic courtesies.

Treat all women well, and let her see that you respect them and treat them differently than males. I'm not saying be rude to men, I am saying that there should be a clear difference between how you treat a guy and a girl. Pull seats out, blah blah. Be a gentleman, but not a bitch, there is a line.
>>
>8) Don't get an online girlfriend.

The allure is there, it's the only place you'll find a girl 'with your interests'. Rooo normans, whatever other excuse. They all end, and the probability that they work out is rather low. She is talking to other guys just like you, she is cheating. You are cheating. Too many unanswered questions, too many things you aren't sure of and cannot be sure of. And when shit hits the fan you will not be around to fix things, it is a helpless deathly feeling. I'm sure some of you can relate. It is a bad time, avoid it entirely.

Go outside more, try to meet people in real life, it pays off. Parks, comic stores. Places exist and good women are out there.
>>
A few quick ones:

>9) Smile
>10) Don't talk bad about others
>11) Respect her friends, make them like you.
>12) Eye contact.

Hold it, not creepily. Let her brake first.

>13) General hygiene. White teeth, washed hair, INVEST IN GOOD COLOGNE. Trust that.
>>
File: nigger.png (151 KB, 417x428) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
151 KB, 417x428
Small qt "Dina"
>>
File: litonwomen.jpg (306 KB, 1832x640) Image search: [Google]
litonwomen.jpg
306 KB, 1832x640
gh34hbtdrfbgnf
>>
>14) If she is cheating with you, she is cheating on you.

Don't ever date someone with a history of cheating, expect the same rule to be applied on you. Never cheat on a girl. People will hear about it, women talk. You're stigmatized, and any good girl who is respectable won't accept that character trait in you. If you want other pussy, just break off your current. But more logically, just calm down and think straight when you're less horny. Don't make impulse decisions. And if you score a girl by means of stealing her from another man, she is shit tier by default. I just got rid of one of those, she was an awful person. But I knew not to get invested because of the means she was attained by. Be a good person, tl;dr. Expect her to be as well, mutual faithfulness.
>>
>15) Act noticeably different than the other guys that are after her.

Watch how they 'flirt', how they orbit her like the betas they are. Observe and do the opposite, be new, be refreshing. A lot of this comes from assertiveness, general not being a bitch. Just don't be an orbiter, do not praise her, do not be her fan.

Do not constantly ask her about her social media, bringing it up. Make it look as if you don't care and don't look at it.

Better yet, don't care, and don't look at it. You are her physical provider, not her fan. Make the distinction known between yourself and others.
>>
I will save these and repost them if no one is in the thread, bump around if you are.
>>
>>24463196
>>24463291
>>24463405
>>24463520
>>24463600
>>24463744
This is the most idiotic and most retarded tips I ever heard in my life. You know damn well none of this shit works if you are 0/10. Genetics is EVRRYTHING! My god, you are even worse than those fucking pickup artists kikes.
>>
>>24464092
Incorrect. You'd be so well off if you'd cease the self pity and just be happy man. They can smell it. Wash that shit off of you or you'll die alone, faggot.
>>
>>24464175
>They can smell it.
take the pussy off the pedestal now please
>>
>>24464212
Are you a 0/10 like you implied? Of course this shit won't work if you are ugly as fuck. If you're that bad you don't need to breed. Fuck off.
>>
>>24464212
This
>>24464175
Your a god damn idiot you know.
Now FUCK OFF
>>
>>24464249
Man you fucked up again. That wasn't me you know. But it helps that I'm not the only one who thinks your foolish. Stop pretending you can please women.
>>
>>24464249
that was my first post in this thread actually

come to think of it you seem unreasonably upset

give me a reason anyone should listen to your advice? for all i know you're just a fat, angry roastie
>>
>>24463196
>None of this will work with new age tumblr feminist girls, be informed.

>wanting one of these
>>
>>24464288
>>24464212
average ignorant men's rights 'I hate women' /r9k/ users. The quicker you drop that angst the better.

>>24464336
If you don't want to listen its cool, this was merely intended to be helpful. For all you know, I could be a fatass. But in my mind, there is no doubt that you are a beltless loser. I know your generic archetype, you don't know me.

>>24464360
Well some people on this damn board think that that's the way to go. They want those damn internet special snowflakes. You and I know that that's autistic, but they may not.
>>
>>24463196
>>24463291
>>24463405
>>24463520
>>24463600
>>24463744
>>24463831

TL;DR: Be Chad.

Thanks.
>>
>be an alpha male
No duh

If i had confidence looks and conversation skills i wouldnt be here baka, fuck off
>>
>>24464407
The quicker you get out of my fucking board the better. Get lost you normie faggot! No one wants to hear your stupid advice.
>>
>>24464092
>being this much of a cvck

keep being delusional buddy, all of what OP said has validity

all you're doing is keeping yourself down with that attitude. protip: when you read shit on /r9k/ its really just people trolling each other like any other board. women can't see genetics, but they can see confidence. you don't have to be yourself, just stop being a whiny cunt and actually try. part of making something part of yourself is stepping out of yourself in the first place.
>>
>here's how to get dat roastie you guys!

We don't care, faggot.
>>
>>24464478
Go fuck a pig. I had tried to do exactly what you said. It's all a fucking lie. You don't know my situation so fuck you.
>>
>>24464450
I laughed at this, because it is partially true. All I am saying is try to ascend to alpha, but keep your wit and intellect. Be weird and unpredictable, make her feel safe. Be what a guy was supposed to be, gender roles are awesome.

If nothing else wear a fucking belt. God damn it, if you get nothing else out of this wear a belt, you ignorant self pitying faggots, just fucking put a belt on holy Christ.

You don't even have to be alpha man, just stop being beta.
>>
File: 1447044158787.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1447044158787.png
67 KB, 616x596
>>24464478
Your normie is showing. GTFO
>>
>>24464561
What is your situation? We are willing to listen and talk shit over man, I want to offer any advice I have, even if you've acted out like a menstrual bitch throughout this thread. Start typing.
>>
>>24464567
>jus b urself

Damn, I've never thought of that.
>>
>>24464567
You're still here. Holy fuck dude just fuck off already. Doesnt help that you tripfag like an idiot.
>>
>>24463405
This is the part where your advice derails

1 to 4 make sense but everything from here on out is horseshit
>>
>>24463196
i actually think a lot of this is pretty good. fake till you make it and all that, confidence is number 2 after looks. dont get the belt one though, that one seems pretty ridiculous desu
>>
>>24464598
Get fucked you pot smoking normie.
>>
>>24464620
I somewhat agree. But do not forget 5.
>>
>>24464567

A former girlfriend told me about the things that she found attractive about me before we got together--the most intriguing thing she said was "And you were always wearing a belt; it was like you were put together or something."

I don't really get it, but I'm completely with you (the cologne thing too. Jesus). Solid advice overall--thanks.
>>
I wear belts, but mainly because my pants got too big.
>>
>hurr duurff do all these things in this huge checklist, live for the vagina, just cluck urself bro

Fuck that, women are the niggers of gender.
>>
>>24464620
The whole thing is horse shit family. OP doesn't know what he talking about to be honest.
>>
The tumblr feminist is a very loud and also very small minority of women. Your only bound to meet those types in situations where you would expect to find them.
>>
>>24464672
B E L T S

Also, wew the feminine angst is bad here. This board has a tendency to lash out so emotionally over something small. If you react like this in real life, there is no saving you. You are too emotional and will stay in the zoo pal zone for good.

>>24464732
This
>>
>>24464567

Why? Women are repulsive
>>
>>24464757
>'Also, wew the feminine angst is bad here.'

Wasn't referring to your post, >>24464672

Bad formatting, my bad dude. You were the least whiny. I like you.
>>
>>24463196
>Women love assertiveness.
I can confirm this.
Even as an autist, I've accidently attracted girls by coming off as assertive, like one time I asked a girl "Do I know you?" because I genuinely couldn't remember, and then she would come over to talk to me for weeks even though I had nothing to say.

Unfortunately she got bored eventually due to my autistic inability to converse.

Got any tips for me OP?
>>
>>24464786
Nit to mention they will use you for their own benefit. They don't care for you in the same manner that a man would for his dog and vise versa.
>>
>>24464407
>you don't know me
that's precisely why no one should listen to your retarded list of 15 things people should do to please women, brilliant suggestions like "Smile" and "be different"

you have no credibility and your list has several dubious or even outright stupid entries in it, that's just the facts
>>
>>24464806
Why are you still here. You know most of the guys on here are too troubled to take your advice seriously. You can't save them from what thy did to themselves.
>>
>>24464561
>>24464583
you don't know me either.

i'm 24 years old and I've never had a girlfriend. no kisses, no hugs, no nothing. i used to be in the same fucking boat as you, a stubborn shitter who thought either it was everyone else's problem or was too scared to try, or tried and failed and didn't have the cajones to try again.

but no; what i've realized is that it's all MY fault. it's not girls faults they don't like me, it's mine. im just an emotionally cold rock, an apathetic loner who gives not a single solitary fuck for nobody but himself. and in realizing that I realized that the reason I blame others for my problems is because I'm the one who makes them and I didn't want to take the blame. the exact same shit you guys on here do. you guys bitch and moan about "MUH GF" and "MUH UGLY" but you either don't bother to actually do something about it or you actually man up and try, fail, then cry about it like a little bitch. again, that's on YOU. no one else.

whats worse is I know how to change, i KNOW how to stop living like that... but the thing is that I don't really fucking care enough to bother. women are whatevever bro, if you need them to be happy then fine. but me? i'm perfectly content with my life. the only woman I've ever loved was my mother until she passed away, and I'll be damned if I'd say otherwise. all your modern woman is an emotional and economic drain, and if you think that's worth getting some pussy then by all means. but like I said, i'm good dog.

if you want to get your dick wet stick it into a fleshlight or a fat chick because either are easy to get and easy to lube up. you just gotta know where to look (mostly on the internet)
>>
>>24463196
What to actually do if you don't want to be a beta kek AKA you will find this to be more natural and fullfilling

1.Leave. Let her throw her tantrum and stamp her little feet. You are not her gay best friend it is NOT your job to make her feel better let her call one of the 500 guys on facebook and have one of those betas cheer her up.
You are NOT responsible for her self esteem either. You have better things to do with your time than to play Freud and jump through hoops for her. Come back after her fedora tier facebook male friends have made her feel better bang around with her and leave again.

2. You should NOT be having a conversation with women at all honestly you and I both know they're boring as shit you really don't give a fuck about her "major" or her "day" so be honest with yourself and let her blab on and on while you picture what color her nipples are or if she's an innie or an outtie let her talk her head of and pretend to listen to her. DO NOT talk about yourself the more you talk the more you reveal about yourself you're basically giving her license to critique and judge you but the less she knows about you the more she fills in the blanks and thinks you're the ideal guy don't correct her by talking to her. You do the physical shit with her let the Fedora tippers do all the talking.

3. Well at least we agree on this.
>>
File: autodidact.jpg (30 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
autodidact.jpg
30 KB, 500x587
OP what type of hat should i wear with my new belt?
>>
>you were tricked by a man with a belt on
>>
>>24464092
bump it bump it
>>
>>24464806

All good man.

On that though, my uncle told me before I went to college "You wouldn't believe the things you can get away with if you just smell good." And people notice that shit. They will go out of their way to talk about it.

The Macy's fragrance department is a magical place.
>>
>>24463196
Fuck OP. i got advice that is better than this.

1. Get approach by girl.
2. Tell here to get lost and throw your laptop at her face for trying to take advantage of your resources.
3.Be glad that you aren't a faggot like OP.
>>
File: EQm39fW7.png (7 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
EQm39fW7.png
7 KB, 480x480
>OP can we turn this into a trap thread?
>>
>>24464892
I like this post.

>>24464885
We are to blame if we aren't found suitable by the opposite gender. Step one is stopping the pity. Don't feel bad for yourself, drop the overly emotional shit.

>>24464932
I'd suggest a hat made out of belts, she'd dig that. Also do not have anything metro-sexual under that hat. Have a good, short haircut. I do the undercut, it is short on the sides, long up top. Deployable, easy, interesting, not gay. Go for a Hitler youth.
>>
File: Feels-Good-Man-Frog-06.png (110 KB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Good-Man-Frog-06.png
110 KB, 330x270
>>24464991
>You almost got trips! kek!
>>
>>24464892
Too long. Didn't read, don't be a boring faggot.
>>
what's the likelyhood of getting an oddball waifu out of this. I'm not a fan of the tumblr shit or the conventional woman. going through my few issues, how fucked am I in terms of getting what I want?
>3) Don't be emotional.
I don't really like the idea of being the stoic provider, personally.
>6) If you're walking in a group, put yourself at the head of the group.
i'm bad at directions tend to lag significantly
>7) Hold doors for all women, basic courtesies.
This is typically ridiculed like "hello reddit" garbage and feels hard to balance.
>11) Respect her friends, make them like you.
my charisma is -1 with that kinda thing
>15) Act noticeably different than the other guys that are after her.
Why give so much effort to check on how other guys are hitting on her. just seems like an outrageous thing desu

That being said, it's nice to see the support for belts. Belts are top tier.
>>
>>24463405
Of course they'll notice the guy in new balance sneakers and cargo pants repeatedly pirouetting at the front of a group anytime you're walking in public.

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>24463196
>>24463291
>>24463405
>>24463520
>>24463600
>>24463744
>>24463831

This is only relevant AFTER a woman is ALREADY interested in you, you dumb fuck.
>>
>whatever number is next) Go to a bookstore. Talk about books with the girls there, make a way to initiate, even if it is accidentally bumping in to them. Once you've struck up conversation, bolt out. She'll think 'where did he go, we were having a good convo'

Then you come back outta nowhere with fucking coffee.

The best women are at bookstores, good hygiene, educated, shy. They'll read a book with descriptive sex scenes instead of fucking Chad and Tyrone while you're at work.

>work

>next number) Get a job.

You're the man, you need money. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>24465081
Ain't that the truth.
OP and his circle of friends are idiots if they think this works without this being a factor.
>>
>>24464885
>but you either don't bother to actually do something about it
It's easy to say "Just do it" but what exactly do you mean by IT?
I already have the motivation, I just don't know WHAT to do with it. I appreciate that you're trying to help, but we need specifics.

I mean, is there a way to fix a broken personality, really? The real reason we have problems with girls is because we lack the normie instincts to connect with people on a deeper level.
>>
>>24464991
>>24464991
pity? lol that's funny, it's mostly anger.

i've had girls walk up and want to talk to me, even want to date me but I always thought of myself as too weird/stupid/anxious whatever fucking excuse you want, and so I never had success. it was literally all my fault, and that's the point im getting at

most robots are pissed at everyone but themselves when it's themselves they should fucking worry about. if girls don't approach you, fine, approach them; just don't be a fucking creep. use common sense to deduce "Oh, she may be apprehensive to my advance, I'd better just not talk to her" and move on to another chick, and learn from that mistake.

but me personally, I've made the mistake of not believing in myself. Being yourself and believing in yourself are two entirely different things, and most people on here get them confused.
>>
File: fu.jpg (94 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
fu.jpg
94 KB, 800x800
>>24464885
Faggot your normie is showing again. Not gonna to read your retarded wall of text.
>>
>>24465065
You seem lazy and accepting that you aren't really inspired to chase. If you've accepted it, that is fine.

And belts fucking rock.
>>
OP sounds like an extreme autist trying to masquerade as a normie sage.
>>
>>24463291
4)I agree with this too
you want to keep communication to a bear minumum

the line
"I'm in the neighborhood you wanna go get some drinks?"
has been very good to me on a lonely Friday

>>24463405
5. That's retarded it doesn't matter

6. Also retarded you don't want to be in a group you don't want any competition and you don't want any of her fat friends cockblocking you

7. Holy shit have a spine if these bitches these days believe in equality they can hold their own fucking doors be a fucking man not a doormat theirs plenty of doormats in her life putting her on a pedestal you'll be more interesting to her if you don't do this cliche pussy shit
You should be a jerk to her most of the time women love to be treated like shit and neglected so they can have someone to complain about think about all the women that say their exes were all deadbeats and losers (those deadbeats and losers got to fuck her)
>>
>>24465118
>girls at bookstores
>not ducking chad or niggorne
Your disillusion is borderline hilarious if you really think this. Did someone fuck your shit up or what?
>>
>>24465181
I honestly thing you should take that belt. Stick it in your bum and then tie a knot on your neck and hang yourself you normie scum.
>>
>>24465149
talk. move your mouth. flex your adam's apple. submerge yourself in socializing. actually make an attempt to talk to a girl, and analyze. you're not going to rope a chick in one try.

socialization is LEARNED. it doesnt matter if youre extrovert/introvert, it's a skill that can be learned like any other. for introverts its harder, but in some cases they can come out better than their naturally-wired-to-talk counterparts.

try, try, try again and one day you may succeed.
>>
>>24465197
Girls also like guys who read. I guess if you normally would never go to a bookstore, don't step foot in one. Judging by your angst I can see you've probably never been. It's a big room, it has rows of shelves filled with information, and the guy/girl ratio is about 4/6.

If you don't read, I'd personally ask that you don't try that tactic, because you'd fuck up the masterrace's reading genes with your boring ones.

>>24465263
Be the center of the group. Girls love leaders, be social.
>>
>>24463520
8. good women ARE out there they're playing with barbies and watching Yo Gaba Gaba and you'll get them when their good and ready and you have a good financial foundation laid out for yourself (good for fucking anyways, who doesn't want a hot 18 year old fuck toy in their 30s?)

Don't go around TRYING to meet girls you probably reek of desperation there's a reason why you haven't attracted a girl that you actually like yet (you're the problem stop trying to find a girl let her come to you while you go to school or bust your ass off at work women LOVE potential if they see you're going places they want to latch on to you so worry about yourself and not about some girl that doesn't even exist in your life yet)
again
you probably reek of desperation and it will not attract anyone in your current state
>>
The other time i wore a belt was to satisfy myself through erotic asphyxiation
>>
>>24465293
>reading
>in 2015
Jesus OP get with the times already. Its not the fucking 90s you know.
>>
>>24463196
How do you get past not wanting a girlfriend because all women are soulless heartless creatures that will eventually leave you for Chad?
>>
>>24465337
I remember when you told me about that, Fu7k. Great times. And your sister has still mentioned nothing about it? I would never be able to look at her the same again.
>>
She told me to never come into her room because the others in my house would get the wrong idea.
>>
>>24465374
Ignore OP but listen to me.
Get a hobby or do something that you don't mind doing. Get gud at something like computers, music, or even vidya. Maybe shit post all day on 4chan. Whatever floats your steamship. Also if a women starts to become interested just ignore her. She will mock you for your hobbies. I played the piano for years and was mocked by women all the time. They are heartless bastards.
>>
>>24463600
9. you're retarded
10. spoken like a man raised by a single mother
11. oh god that's just plain wrong you shouldn't be anywhere near her friends
12. babby's first social interaction (don't forget to wear clean underwear and give her a nice firm handshake too)
13. yeah basically don't look like a hobo but the best "cologne" you can wear is the smell of DOLLAH DOLLAH BILLS Y'ALL stop spending your money on shit you don't need to impress skanks you just want to pump and dump
>>
>>24465374
Mature to the point where you know that that is not true. There are plenty of generalizations here, but that one is not true. Good women are rare, I know. Most are too stupid to plot against you to be honest, anything complex. If you don't want a girlfriend, I understand. But when you see her, don't be beat. Be direct, be punctual, wear a belt. I'm not saying go hunting tomorrow morning, I'm saying that you should approach it differently the next time you spot someone who interests you.

>>24465355
You're just stupid. Intellectually dull. Have some culture you idiot.

>>24465431
Lol
>>
>>24465376
>>24465431
Lose the trips. This isn't reddit you attention whores.
>>
>>24464991
you're welcome I fixed your awful post for you
and edited most of your advice you beta kek
>>
>>24465492
All of you are passive aggressive women. The fucking estrogen
>>
>>24463196
I think I've found my issue with women, I'm as incompetent and indecisive as they are. Fuck.
>>
>>24463196
Instead of following all of these rules i find it easier and more practical to just be attractive.
>>
>>24465481
Stop being a Kuck and talking about libraries and shit. Only puedo intellectuals go to the library to pretend to be intellectual. Meanwhile, I am skilled in many instruments such as piano, guitar, and violin as well as know the in and outs of computers. You probably read and discuss social justice warrior tier subject and themes with the rest of your pseudo intellectual butt buddies.
>>
>>24465491
>trips
lurk more

>>24465519
i'd be willing to bet OP is a woman
>>
>>24465537
I was average looks while beta, zero female attention.

Same looks, post beta, wayyy more. Noticeable.

It is about confidence, assertiveness, how you act. Looks help, but the guts of it matters.

>>24465558
I don't talk to people who don't read
>>
>>24465263
>socialization is LEARNED
The problem is, normies learn it as kids/teenagers. No one wants to put up with a learning 25+ year old robot.

Realistically, what environment do you suggest we learn in that won't shun us within minutes?
>>
>>24465437
First, that's awesome you can play the piano. I've always wanted to learn, but never had the time. I'm trying to get to the point where I feel no attraction to women. I don't communicate with them, and if they try to ask me a question I just grunt or say "mhmm". However, when I work out or at the mall, I put my head down and hope that they won't look at me. I still feel embarrassed, I guess?

How can I fix this problem?
>>
>>24465519
If I was raised by a single mother your advice is the type of advice I would expect to get
>>
>>24465594
I can read alright. In many languages mind you (French, Russian, Turkish, German, Mongolian) just not shitty liberal art garbage that you are passing off as intellectual. I bet you don't even have a job.
>>
>>24465582
I'll timestamp, you fag

>>24465597
That is valid. I'd join Skype groups and practice talking in a group of people. there is no real repercussions to autismifying the group if you fuck up, the people are pixels. Just a simulation. Try online first if you're really bad. Work your way up the social ladder and be 'the guy'. Be likable.

I made that up, but I feel like it would work, try it.
>>
>>24463196
>grab her hand
>pick her up
>go to jail

Fuck you, fuck off
>>
>>24465606
Maybe grow a beard. Don't try to look fashionable. Try to blend in and be generic as possible while still hiding your pros. Don't show off your cons if you don't want to. Works for me. I hadn't had a girl approach me in 22 years.
>>
>>24465263
>for introverts its harder, but in some cases they can come out better than their naturally-wired-to-talk counterparts.
Okay. Got any specific tips other than "just try"? What would you learn this way that would make you better than normies?

Bigger vocabulary?
More academic knowledge to talk about?

Honestly, I don't think normies/chicks care about those things.
>>
>>24465594
Getting laid doesn't seem to have made you any less of a cunt I'm afraid.
>>
just wear belts. read that, remember it, then leave my thread.
>>
>>24465810
Neither has reading either. Seems like OP is just cocking around at this point. He is a lost cause.
>>
>>24465765
I used to be an introvert than I decided to take a career in Healthcare that forced me into close intimate conversations with people it was awful at first but I made a routine out of it basically a check list of things to say and the more and more I practiced at it the more I strayed from the original checklist I came up with because I felt so comfortable just talking to people
I was shy most of my life just utterly shy it was terrible I would get red in the face I avoided any extra curricular type shit like sports and clubs and church and all that shit and now that I've grown out of it I wish I could go back and do all that stuff because I now realize how easy it is to socialize and how fickle people are.
>>
File: s60SsLc.gif (47 KB, 306x469) Image search: [Google]
s60SsLc.gif
47 KB, 306x469
>>24463196
Thanks for the tips anon, but I'm ugly as sin. I'll never win the game.
>>
>>24465873

what game specifically are you trying to win? and why?
>>
File: bonerfight.jpg (33 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
bonerfight.jpg
33 KB, 500x345
>>24465810
I am a /1997/ High school senior virgin. I just am borderline obsessed with how humans interact to be completely honest.

>>24465845
But yes I read, and I'm much smarter and more interesting that you.
>>
being ugly is hardwired into your DNA being poor is not
you'd be surprised how handsome you look with a stack of money in your hand
>>
Well op, I've been noting that wearing a belt can make some diference indeed.

For example, If I'm wearing a shirt with shorts I appear more like a basic, carefree motherfucker, but with a dark belt I just seen more serious/manlier.

I dunno, maybe because it calls attention to the base of the trunk. Guess it works well because I'm not fat. For fit guys I'd wager it's obligatory. Man, maybe belts are seriously underrated.

Anyway, clothes are all about enhacing what you already have. That's why I'd rather fap to a woman in sexy undies than regular-in-your-face porn.
>>
>>24465865
>I used to be an introvert than I decided to take a career in Healthcare that forced me into close intimate conversations with people it was awful at first but I made a routine out of it basically a check list of things to say and the more and more I practiced at it the more I strayed from the original checklist I came up with because I felt so comfortable just talking to people
This is genuinely useful to me, thanks anon. Could you list the kind of stuff that was in your checklist, just to get me going in the right direction?

Also, what kind of job in healthcare was it?
>>
>>24465660
>Be likable

how u do this?
>>
>>24465912
Sure. You about as interesting as the liberal arts professor dying of aids. Everyone sleeps those since its so dull and is nothing but MUH WHITE PRIVALAGE. You can start by actually becoming more successful by getting a degree/interest that is actually applicable than whatever snore fest you indulge in.
>>
>>24465910
I'll never be loved. I refer to dating as the game but I'm aware it's much more and I'm just not a viable player. It's like trying to play pool without a cue.

All these tips and tricks of endearment and taking charge of a relationship are lost to me. I lack the physical attraction or the experience to successfully manage to get any girl interested in me on more than a platonic level.
It sucks. I'm sad. But I carry on. It's just... you know I wonder what could have been. I have a lot of love to give. I don't want to be one of those guys who hates women, but it's getting there.
and it's scaring me
>>
Jesus, OP. This is some fedora tipping bull shit.

It's like watching a beta Melvin try to act out his weird ideas of what he thinks a Chad is.

"Wear a belt!" Fuck me, what's wrong with you?

The shit that isn't laughable is common fucking sense.

Here guys, here's a few real tips for pulling gash.

Can't talk to girls?
Get drunk enough to be able to.

Can't get girls attracted to you?
Learn how to look good, lift until you look good or get genetically lucky.

And here's a big old tip for you!
Just fucking lie, it's a slut at the bar, she's never going to know the truth and who cares if she finds out after you're already gone

Finally get that lucky gal to want your dick?
Tell her you'll have to go back to hers, your grand mother is staying at yours while they renovate her house, if you feel ballsy then slip in a hint that you paid for her to have her house done up nice and she's at yours because she wanted to spend more time with you. The last thing you want is her coming home with you and seeing you live in a tiny room in your parents house.

Or stick with OPs weird 50s rules about how to get a best gal.
>>
>>24466069
Can I tell you a secret?

women already hate you
>>
>>24466004
>liberal

I'm a fucking /pol/ retard. You assume I'm reading bullshit. Incorrect. I read a lot of history, and other non fiction. I don't read philosophy and gay shit, friendo.

>>24466001
That's tough. You have to be interesting, be passionate about a hobby. Have a personality, be rigid, have traits that are unchanging. If you don't have that to build upon this will be tough for you.

Think of it like this, when a narrator is describing a character in a book. It will go on forever talking about small things, defining that person, giving that person some life, carving the stone. If the narrator had to describe you, would it be interesting? Would you keep reading?

Fix that.
>>
>>24466001

Take a genuine interest in other people. Care about them. Be happy in their successes. Let your genuine care be known.

I'm completely serious. Being liked is not so much about who you are. Your personality is just flavor to what is fundamentally love for your fellow man.
>>
File: 1408368209279.png (15 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
1408368209279.png
15 KB, 489x423
>>24466121
I know man. I don't want to hate back. I feel like it's out of my control you know?
>>
>>24466124
>admitting to be from /pol/
Holy fuck I did it yes! I finally made you lose your mind. I had made you completely derailed your little thread. I'm swimming in tears of laughter right now. God damn, I cant believe you took me seriously. So much so that you completely neglected the whole point of this thread. Hahahaha. You call yourself a /pol/ack. I guess not so much anymore huh. Hahahaha i gonna go to sleep now OP. This has been too much fun. You took this thread way to seriously my friend.
>>
>>24466069

Is it truly romantic love alone you seek? Don't fall into the trap of thinking you need to be one's center of affection in order to satisfy your desire to be loved.

Do you love anyone? Why is it that you love him/her? What is that they do or are that makes them worthy of your love? What can you learn from that--how can it apply to you?
>>
>>24466119
Guide on how to have meaningless sex with retarded women. As silly as it sounds, try to find a girl whom you could potentially feel the L word for. You've been fed liberal bullshit about how sex is just some natural body function, fuck girls for fun right? normie bullshit.

There is still magic between a man and a woman that is inexplicable. If you're too numb and stupid to realize there is, then you're too far gone. Have fun on tinder you fucking casual.

Meaningless sex is shit.
>>
>>24466238
Ha-ha, I really showed him, euphoria achieved!! HAHA

I really don't know what you're on about, but if you think you 'got' me, congrats?

Anyways, I'm still here.
>>
>>24465975
Sure.
You will definitely have to adjust it to your needs
I was a EMT and my first job was transporting people to and from a mental healthcare facility mostly failed suicides and schizophrenics I was the guy in the back that takes vitals and asks medical histories not the guy that drives.
1. Introduce yourself.
At first I tried sounding really professional because I assumed it was what was expected from me so it would be along the lines of "Hello my name is Robert Paulson and I'll be taking your vitals today is that okay"? which would be fine and all but at first I would like lose my breath out of anxiety and I came off sounding really robotic and awkward I eventually just shortened it to a simple , "Hey how's it going boss?" which just comes out more natural for me because in reality when I wasn't a nervous wreck about socializing I was actually a pretty laid back guy when I was by myself, and it's easier to gauge someone when you aren't trying to remember an entire script of shit in the back of your mind. I recommend just thinking about the ways you've introduced yourself in the past and just pick an introduction that fits your personality (the way you actually view yourself not how you think people view you) it's funny how people will put themselves in these weirdo roles and act really awkward and weird because they've been doing it for so long/ think people expect it.

2. The next thing on my list was asking something along the lines of
"So how are you feeling today?"
not because I cared or wanted to know but because if you've ever been in the back of an ambulance a 20 minute ride can be a lifetime of awkwardness if you just sit their staring at the patient your transporting.
after that I would try to pick something from what they told me to expand the conversation. I'll give you an example in my next comment since I'm out of characters.
>>
>>24466326
continue on this.
>>
File: 1448256850762.jpg (114 KB, 730x990) Image search: [Google]
1448256850762.jpg
114 KB, 730x990
Lawson Cahill
>>
>>24466258
>if you don't live like me UR jus a dummie!

I don't want to live with someone else and have some cunt leech off of my time.

I live a happy enough life as I am, I don't need to get married or find my magical, heart pumping, mystical partner to make me feel as though I'm worth something.

You do realise that finding someone that you "love" isn't going to fix all your shit, right?

Your a dude, a dude with testosterone flowing through him, you want to fuck all the snatch you can, it's in your nature as a man. Don't act like a pussy.
>>
>>24466166
It's never out of your control. Don't lose who you are. Don't become hateful.
>>
This board is an echochamber of self pity and blaming others, and enabling of those habits. Anything even hinting at breaking that bubble and suggesting taking initiative for self improvement will be shit upon with vitriol, and OP is wasting his time.
>>
>>24463196
>>24463291
>>24463405
>>24463520
>>24463600
>How to put pussy on the pedestal: The post
>>
File: 2586563522_38002db161.jpg (55 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
2586563522_38002db161.jpg
55 KB, 500x373
>>24466258
Fuck you pussy fight me IRL
>I got 3 girls and get pussy every night
>>
bump this thread
>keeps me FeelingGoodMan
>>
>>24466416
Fair enough, was a good night.

I will not return to this board. It has always and will always be a beta food fight. No progress will ever be made here. No one is willing to change.

Your genes will not be passed on, Darwin and I agree that that is for the best anyways.
>>
>be me
>be 17
>loner with only lotion and toilet tissue
>sisters wants fuck
>watdo.jpeg
> "fuck me anon"
>I comply
>I cream that bitch full
>Mom gets home and catches us in the act
>I fucked dad later
>>
I love male dick in my ass
>>
>>24466124
>Think of it like this, when a narrator is describing a character in a book. It will go on forever talking about small things, defining that person, giving that person some life, carving the stone. If the narrator had to describe you, would it be interesting? Would you keep reading?
Interesting perspective for sure, but what can you actually do to become more interesting? I don't feel like having a hobby is enough, otherwise NEETs and neckbeards would be drowning in pussy.
And probably more relevant to me; what if you don't have a passion? Just fake it?

How about having stories to tell, I think that's a big part of being interesting. But if you're a robot, you don't have any experiences to draw from.

>>24466147
>Your personality is just flavor to what is fundamentally love for your fellow man.

I will try, but I don't even think my personality meets the minimum requirements to be able to focus on "flavour", if that makes sense. I feel like a broken person, and every interaction is a struggle of just trying to look normal (and failing). I guess what I'm saying is that my problem might be deeper than just the technique I use to talk; it might be the actual content behind it that's the problem.
Or you may be right and I just need a paradigm shift in my thinking.
>>
>>24466326
so if someone said 'they were feeling hot' I would reply with "oh yeah thank god it's not summer right?"(it doesn't even make sense to say that other than the fact that summer is hot but whoever you're talking to will think of SOME SORT OF REPLY to keep the conversation going more often than not) I mean I didn't do this at first, my first conversations were filled with long awkward pauses and me really picking my brain trying to think of what to say next, so I basically came to the realization that if you keep the conversation going (even if it's inane bullshit that would make you blush in any circumstance) other people will keep going to out of a sense of politeness or something it's funny how there's a point in a conversation where you'll find SOME common ground where you can actually express an actual opinion and not just word filler. But at first I would just pretend to be different people if I was talking to an old crusty guy I'd pretend like I was a real conservative guy and bring up my hatred for Obama or taxes or the gays (I would just roleplay pretty much), if it was a young girl than I would pretend to be a young hot EMT with a girlfriend (I even pretended to be engaged at one point, and the girl started asking about my lack of ring) , I didn't do these things to be deceptive but I really just wanted an easier way to communicate with people so you might have to do something like this at first until you "find your voice"
>>
Ill fly into your anus with my chode
>>
so basically
>placate some bitch so she will let you have sex with her

C U C K T H R E A D
>>
>>24466326

Lot's of great stuff, thanks. So would you say most of your checklist was questions? Did you have any premade stories or jokes in there?
>>
>>24466546
>Be you
>Be virgin
>spend hours on forums
>try to change someones opinions
>stay forever virgin
>>
Lets all add each other on Facebook and talk about this like the cool kids
>>
File: unrustlement.jpg (64 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
unrustlement.jpg
64 KB, 500x628
>>24466416

This

>ITT: OP gives good advices and everyone who should learn from them tells him to fuck off.

I wonder why you're still there, guys. Geez
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/w/1448234290096.png
>>
>>24466638
>good advices
You're fucking retarded. Also, stop responding to your own posts.
>>
>>24466674
why not just post the fucking image you fucking faggot
>>
>>24466623
Are you for serious, cos I totes need to bump up my friends count from 3.
>>
What did the femanons think about all this?

Any of them here? I'm interested in their response to the advice and the backlash.
>>
>>24466546
3. Learn to listen (or pretend)
Alot of communication is body language someone is talking to you and you act like you're genuinely thrilled to be listening then they'll keep talking
morever the cliche look people in the eyes and all that I found that leaning forward and shaking my head or nodding my head really made it seem like I was paying attention and interested.
once you get someone to talk about themselves it's really easy to just pepper in the occasional
"oh really?", "then what happened?" , "no way?"! even if it's insincere at first.
>>24466596
Yeah it was just basically trying to avoid any kind of silence I had a really big problem with having like prefabricated stories and jokes at first and telling them OVER AND OVER AND OVER because it felt really phoney but once I started pretending to be different people it just fell into place I don't do really any of these things anymore it just took alot of practice before I was able to express myself with other people and I guess that's what you should do just practice find a place where you can make an ass out of yourself over and over again until you're comfortable
>>
>>24466519

So let's say you have absolutely no content then (not true--there's a good story to be told about anything). Conversation then becomes a matter of eliciting content from the other person. That's why taking genuine interest in others is critical to *you*: it's not just about making others feel good. The more you care about what they're saying, the more you will naturally seek to hear more.

People love talking about themselves. We each have a complex internal life, and our own lives are the only ones whose nuance we are capable of appreciating. Recognize that.

Beyond that, your genuine appreciation for others' experiences will lead you to interacting for the sake of interacting--not as a means to another end (in our case here, being loved. That comes later. Becoming better at interacting will lead you toward that).
>>
>>24466603
I haven't had a girlfriend since 2009 I really just want to have friends now people that I share common interests with you drift apart form the people you had things in common with and as you get older it's harder to relate to people on any actual level, I can manipulate a girl into fucking me, but I've never found a girl that I wanted to be with longer than it takes me to ejaculate.
>>
>>24463405
>walk backwards
Just imagine some desperate neckbeard surprising his friends with a moonwalk in hopes of impressing the one uncomfortable girl who happens to be near by.
Turning into a mega white knight around your friends at the first sign of some bitch is a fast way to lose those friends.
>>
File: 1411650897063.jpg (164 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1411650897063.jpg
164 KB, 1024x576
>>24465814
I think you're on to something here.
>>
>>24466258
>L
Lesbians?
>>
Hi OP and others. I finally did the impossible and got a girl's number, but now what? I assume I have to set up a first date now? This has me scared shitless because I'm nothing but a pathetic, boring NEET and she will probably realize this within minutes. Oh god.
>>
>>24466801
Makes a lot of sense. Guess I'm just worried about asking too many questions and becoming a creepy interviewer. Gotta balance that out somehow.
>>
>>24466862

>wearing cargo pants without a developed upper body
>wearing cargo shorts at all

The CIA guy was such a sperg
>>
>>24466909
Take the advice about small talk and keep going until you find something you can get interested in. And don't take your cues from TV shows, think of a date you would enjoy and invite her, like it doesn't depend on her. Your time is valuable too. And you have important, profound things to say that will come out under the right circumstances.
Making sure you have a good date is a two-way street; put in our best effort and expect her to put in hers.
>>
>>24466638
Except it wasn't good advice. These are worst than "juz b urselv" . Any advice isn't good advice. OP didn't give solutions to these crucial things robots suffer from

>What to introduce yourself with

>How to be interesting

>How to hold conversation

>Where to find a compatible girl

Those fucking things no one can answer and OP expects us to date passive aggressive cunts that are way too dependent on others and use fake personas
>>
>>24466756

Thanks again m8. The idea of finding an angle is exactly what I need. I feel like I'm not good enough yet, but maybe I can get over that by roleplaying as someone else. And that will help me focus on parts of my skills that I don't normally use. Genius.

Gotta go, but I'll check in on the thread later. Post some more of your checklist if you feel up to it, or not, up to you.
>>
>>24466999
Uh, Bane?
Was getting trips part of your plan?
>>
>>24464478
>Women cant see genetics
I think a lot for these tips are relevant but saying that is fucking dumb. First thing a girl sees is your genetics, Height and face. Don't kid yourself
>>
>>24467040
yeah I'm going to bed too goodnight man
practice practice practice
>>
>>24467006
I just hope I can get interested, depression can sometimes make it hard.

Got any good ideas for a first gettogether/date? I've heard going for coffee is a good casual one...
>>
>>24466957

That will totally happen at first and perhaps even for a while. But it goes away and becomes natural, especially as you come to love it. And that's all okay. Treat these all as learning experiences. Reflect on them: what went well, what did they appreciate? What is it that you liked about that interaction, how can you get more of them like that? What was awkward, why was it awkward, what do I not do in the future?

I met a friend of a friend while traveling a couple years ago, and he had this habit that made would make my heart rate climb. Anytime he was in close proximity to a person, he gave himself 5 seconds to say something. No matter who. We were on a train, and a 50-something-year-old woman sat down next to us: "Hi! How is your day going?" Her eyes shot open, and she had no idea how to respond. "Um... good. I am not used to being talked to on the train home. Are you a traveler?" And on that went for several stops. He is incredible at socializing in every situation now because he intentionally practiced it and sought out the awkwardness. That awkwardness in each interaction is ephemeral--but the skills last forever.
>>
File: 1448258994862s.jpg (2 KB, 70x124) Image search: [Google]
1448258994862s.jpg
2 KB, 70x124
This is what I got at home boys
>>
>>24467121
Already asking to get awkward.
I'd hate a coffee date.
>>
>>24465081
yo fucking dumbass, how can you get a woman to be ATTRACTED TO YOU IF SHE ISN'T ATTRACTED TO YOU?
That's literally it
there is no little secret that will magically wet pussys for you
girls will probably like you
theres probably one or two out there that will have a thing for you
god
you robots are so fucking stupid
>>
File: dante nero.jpg (12 KB, 599x391) Image search: [Google]
dante nero.jpg
12 KB, 599x391
>Nothing you want to do gets in the way of the relationship. It's a part of who you are and why she loved you.
>If they are honest and they agree to it, that doesn't mean they will agree later. Woman's logic is based on their current emotion state.
>Anything you do for a woman more than 3 times is a habit and obligation, not a favor.
>She will fall in love with who you are. For the rest of the relationship, she will try and change you into what she thinks she wants. If she succeeds, she will dump you.
>It's not an argument unless you give her the emotions
>Fix what's broke. The best game is no game and just being the person you perceive yourself to be.
>It's always your fault because women can't help how they are.
>Put yourself first.
>You have to be the captain and provide direction all the time. A lack of direction inevitably lead to self destruction
>A girl is the reflection of her partner.
>Bettering yourself brings confidence.
>Be ready to take the L
>Create a bidding war

Look up Dante Nero and his podcast. /r9k/ is like patrice o'neal. They are angry at them for being what they are, when Dante is past the anger and put the mirror to men. In ways you wouldn't expect.

Hes like, the dog whisperer of pussy. He rehabilitates hoes and trains men.
>>
>>24467045

I say wear belts and mask. Works for bane at least
>>
>>24465149
Not OP, but if you want to get stronger, you work out. If you want to get better at socializing, socialize. It's just like anything else in the world, you gotta practice to get good. I'm still awkward as fuck around women (hard time making eye contact, talk kinda quiet, get nervous and lose my thoughts) but I'll still try occasionally. It's hard for me, really hard, but I keep telling myself to push on Cuz one day I'll get better at talking to people.
>>
>>24467060
yeah, but that's mutual thus fair
>>
File: zzz. My nigga Mayson Childs.jpg (36 KB, 720x486) Image search: [Google]
zzz. My nigga Mayson Childs.jpg
36 KB, 720x486
tfw you see this innocent face after she gets done sucking your cockerino
>>
or you could just not do any of that pointless shit and go after ugly girls.

the best advice i would give anyone is to just not get fat, don't be out of shape, that's all the advice you need.
maintaining your body is a foundation that leads to positives in everything else, especially self confidence.
once you're in shape, you'll be trying to figure out ways to suppress all the confidence.
>>
>>24466909

Think of something fun to do and invite her. It can be any stupid thing--if you can imagine yourself laughing at it, it's potentially a fun date idea.

Yesterday I saw an archery training toy for kids at walmart. Like, a bow, three arrows, and targets for $9. It was ludicrous. I bought it and took it to my friends' place, and it became the center of a drinking game that derailed the night's plans.

If she gave you her number, she probably will appreciate the weirdness as "unique." "Wanna get ice cream and then hit the park for target practice?" Try not to take yourself too seriously--that way if it doesn't work you can laugh and try again next time.
>>
>>24467175
YOU'D hate a coffee date
girls love fucking starbucks
just go and small talk
try and seem interesting
don't say "hey yeah i literally play games all day and browse chinese image boards"
be interesting
why do you think girls like chad?
>>
>>24467026
>what to introduce yourself with

My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine.

>How to be interesting
being an abstraction that's not really you, you are simply not there

>How to hold conversation
use your good physic and social engineering skills, confident voice

>Where to find a compatible girl
call girls, they come to get you, or your secretary, or your girlfriend's place
>>
>>24464092
this a million times

attractive people wont have to do any of that shit
and an ugly one wont be helped by this either

the only scenario in which these things are useful is when youre chad and actively trying to pick up as many women as possible, ie youre a chad pua
>>
>>24463196

Fuck the haters, OP.

I like where your head is at.

This is good startup advice for anyone who can attract women, but has trouble closing the deal.
>>
>>24467345
do you think it is purely nature and nothing nurture?
>>
>>24467345
>>24467345
lmao keep telling yourself that
stop blaming shit that's out of your control
there are faggots out there who look way worse than you and they're married with kids and have fucked bitches
you're the reason you can't get girls
you have to take responsibility for your actions
man up
>>
>>24467275
what if I have rheumatoid arthritis and can't lift weight or run?
>>
>>24465606
Just approach people and talk, I know, I know, that sounds stupid. But that's the only way to practice, and don't just talk to women, you're not doing this to be a better woman talker, you're trying to be a better people talker. If you're in to cars, and see a dude with a nice car, go up and be like, Hey man, nice car. Ask him a few questions, and don't just get awkward and dip, end the convo normally, if you wanna stop talking just be like oh I gotta do such and such, nice talking to you. Same works for girls, see a girl doing something you know about/are interested in, talk. I'll use OP's bookstore thing, if you see a chick reading a book you know about, ask her about it, be like oh I enjoyed that book too, blah blah blah. Again, if the convo is going nowhere just be like Alright, gotta go now, nice talking to you. I'm not saying it's easy, it's still hard as fuck for me. Especially if I see a cute girl, usually I just get to nervous. But I find talking to random guys helps a ton, because it'll be giving you experience in conversations and most guys feel a lot less pressure talking to another guy. I like surfing and swimming so if I'm headed to the beach I usually ask a guy who's coming back how the swell is, how the waves are, stuff like that. Now it's natural to me, I feel comfortable talking about stuff like that. Granted not as much women have interests like that, but if I ever see some cute surfer girl and have the balls to approach her I know I'll be able to have a productive conversation.
>>
>>24467382
mostly, not purely. there are anomalies and people who still make it despite being genetically inferior. but generally if you dont attract women without doing all that shit op suggests, you wont attract women after doing them. sometimes a complete lifestyle change will make a difference, but i wouldnt count on it. i know it didnt help me at all and i dont know anyone who suddenly started having success with women after reading into pua or after they started lifting

look up the tv show "keys to the vip". they let two puas compete with each other. its eye opening. there was this one episode with a guy named cobra commander, he had amazing game and lines but at the end of the episode couldnt get a single girls number. the other guy had literally no game, he would just walk up to women, put his arm around them, said 'hey baby' and all of them responded positively. the pua jury got so butthurt over this that they still made the cobra commander the winner, despite him not picking up anyone

>>24467392
>man up
nice bait
>>
>>24467709
the other dude can be an exception as well though, and it is according to circumstance

OP's advice is better than hey just don't change anything you wanna change
>>
>>24467798
no its shit advice because he promises youll attract women after a complete lifestyle change. and once you realize it wont make a difference youll just end up more miserable than ever

if you wanna change your life than you should do it for your own sake, not for women. focus on doing what makes you happy and not what might but probably wont give you any success with other people. dont put your lifes happiness in other womens hands. thats what mgtow is all about
>>
>>24467947
but chasing women make me happy
>>
Moar hhggyytt66tt
>>
Holy shit this is actual real man advice here. I'm surprised. When looking at these rules, it reminds me of how feminine men act these days. They gossip, complain, wait to have things taken care of for them... Then you've got other men who act as if it's normal for men to act so selfishly. But it's always refreshing to meet a man that allows me to act like a woman without fear. Unfortunately, they're all usually older. Like grandpa old. Acting like a traditional woman for these younger men just makes me feel like a chump or their mama.

They don't appreciate femininity. They act like selfish children entitled to get what they want but never think they should give back in return. They don't offer protection or provide support. Then they wonder why women become so aggressive and cold-hearted when dealing with men.

Speaking from the experience I had with dating an older, traditional man, it was the little things that did it. He opened doors, offered his jacket if I was cold, carried things for me w/o complaint; he was a protective presence if I felt threatened. It was refreshing to be a girl and not get punished for it. He didn't treat it as if he was going to redeem some nice points for sex like guys do these days. It was just how he was. In response, I found myself feeling comfortable to support him as well, as a woman.

Younger men don't usually create that opportunity. They're too busy thinking about how to satisfy themselves as if nobody else in the world mattered. A lot of them openly HATE women but still force themselves on us for the sake of pussy. As a woman, when you hear men saying they don't even like talking to us, it makes you give up and think well, fuck it, why even bother being a girl for some guy who hates me anyway.

Anyway, great rules, OP. Of course they will be wasted on this lot but if one or two guys can use these rules to become good men to some nice girls, it would be nice.
>>
>>24467969
then the thought of never getting one should make you the happiest person on the planet. literally euphoria
>>
>>24468019
There was a reddit thread last week that went like: 'Women what's the one thing a man can do for to make you fall for him?'
The most upvoted response was 'be tall.'
>>
File: 1429933389680.jpg (1 MB, 3307x2196) Image search: [Google]
1429933389680.jpg
1 MB, 3307x2196
>>24468019
I agree, this advice is 100% solid. If you pay attention to the WWII generation of men, you can see all of these principles are seemingly innate. Everyone is so coddled these days. I'm entirely too grateful that my grandfather raised me. The faggots in here that say it doesn't work are most likely the same one's replying to the "tfw no gf" threads or talking about having 2d waifu; it's complete faggotry.
>>
>>24468107
That older generation played a much different game, though.

Girls had to find a man quickly to financially support them. Male majority had a gf and wife by 21, and basically by default. I maintain even most of us robots would get married back then.

It was far easier for males back then to respect females. We both got what we wanted.

Now, society is crumbling and it's mostly due to women's rights to be a whore. There's no need to settle until a late age because you're going to have to work anyway and send your kid to daycare, why not fuck Chad who is always on your fingertips with current technology.
>>
>>24468307
>We both got what we wanted.

Obviously no.
>>
w>>24466486
No one will miss you Faggot. :^)
>>
>>24467060
I think guys overestimate how much looks matter to girls. A buff athletic guy with soft lips lightly defined abs is the male equivalent of a lia marie.

Sure somw girls are hot as fuck and won't find just any guy attractive but your average qt is willing to put up with a gut or a hairy back, big nose thin jaw. Just like you are willing to put up with those freckles, that big nose, that slightly large forehead, thin lips, strong jaw, b cup, lack of tone.

You see a beautiful girl but they see all their imperfections. It works both ways.
>>
>>24463196
Can confirm, have been in relationship for 6 years with current GF, basically exactly how i acted right out the gate and the relationship is going very well.

Kudos for realizing you can mention your feelings after you've been in a relationship for a few years, this is absolutely correct, but that doesnt mean turn into a lil' bitch by any means, you're still a man, and you still have to give off those man-vibes, not lil'bitch vibes
>>
>>24468019
>feminine men act like women by being gossipy, complaining, and having people take care of things for them
>but it's okay and normal for women to have all these bad traits
if this is what defines femininity then why should men appreciate it?
>they cat like selfish children entitled to get what they want but never think they should give back in return
this describes women more
>they don't appreciate femininity
you're not making much of an appeal for femininity
you're applying all these 'feminine' traits to undesirable men, whilst insisting these same awful traits be not only accepted but appreciated in women

fuck off
>>
>>24464892
straight up true, 6-year guy again
>>
>idiots getting their ego massaged by whores ITT

i have bad news for you, all the docileness, kindness and cuteness are an act to you keep you around because you are useful to them
should that change, none of your "manly" thing will work on her

get out arrogant shits
>>
>>24467121
Invite them to do something you actually like doing. Something you would treat yourself to or have always wanted to try.

It should be about the activity. If you go somewhere fancy it should be because you love that. If you want to go out for drinks it should be because the bar makes you feel comfortable and happy.

It helps if you can show them that you are passionate about things and pass your appreciation for the little things. (For me fresh liquors in clean well cared for glassware in a comfortable chair with some quiet music in a room with a high ceiling so your voice becomes lost in the sounds around you without having to yell to hear each other) see i would talk about that.

If you are a home body don't be afraid to ask them over to your place. Get some take out. Give them some watching options and just have a nice cuddle. If a girl isn't cool with some daytime couch cuddling than imo they are no fun and probably aren't very secure with themselves or their sexuality.
>>
>>24468307
You're right. Part of the reason why people are not getting married is that we live in an society that forces young people to go to school and/or work long hours with no way to support themselves, let alone a family. People are too tired and too poor to support themselves and people's self-esteem suffers for it. Combine this with social media culture where we see relationships with obnoxious Chads and slutty Stacy's glorified and you see why 20 year olds can't into relationships.
>>
>>24463520
>good women are out there

Had me up until that point.

You've obviously never been fucking shit on by multiple women, mate.

What, is this entire thread b8?

Sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>24464478
>They can see confidence, tiger!
>Go get em, buddy! I believe in you!

So your home life was pretty good growin' up, eh?
>>
>>24468616
>if this is what defines femininity then why should men appreciate it?
These negative traits obviously are the negative parts of femininity. They don't embody it. If being a gossipy, complaining leech is what you think it means to be a woman, you obviously have not had any experience with the opposite sex and should not have an opinion about stuff you've only heard about from other people.

>this describes women more
That's the problem.

So called straight men are taking on these traits and losing their masculinity and it's ruining the dynamic for relationships. Men are ultimately the leaders in society. They make the rules and set the pace. So if you got men who decide that they still want to keep their place as men being entitled to all the benefits but decide they want to act like immature teenage girls when it's time for them to actually take charge and be men, everything gets fucked up.

And I never insisted undesirable traits be accepted in women as well. But lots of positive traits like women being docile, or dressing femininely while being demure, or being great child rearers and homemakers are positive traits that men often ignore because they want to be seen with a Megan who will lead them by the hand and pussy while keeping a side Chad for the nympho needs.
>>
>>24468754
Kek.

Different anon.

Girls like guys and alot probably like you.

All a girl has to do is be nice to you and make you feel good about yourself. That's really all you have to do as well.

Different things make girls feel good about themselves, than guys. If you are between 5 and 7 out of ten just be fun to be around. If a girl likes being around you she'll like being with you.
>>
>>24463196
>Girls like me
>I don't like me
>I don't understand why girls like me and end up fucking up them liking me

Might be going on anti-depressants soon so hopefully I'll stop being a shit.
>>
>>24469023
The traits are just negative. Period. They aren't sex exclusive. Though I'm not naive to the power of association. It's stupid to define singular traits as inherently feminine or masculine when as pointed out multiple times in your posts that both men and women can exhibit them.

Everything else just seems to be some fanciful notions of how things ought to be when in an age where everything is being redefined, largely by women, it's not unreasonable to expect some men to be confused as to how they define and go about themselves, and should be granted some leniency as much as women have.

And I have known many wonderful women who exemplify the best of femininity, but certainly don't define it. It is undefined as much masculinity is in these times. The best the masses can do to sort out the yoke of this interplay is be themselves, which isn't working.

Let's come off it. If what you describes is what you want, by all means pursue it.
But the world has and will continue to change. Nothing is certain Certainly nothing.
It'll just have to sort itself out.

And I hope you can find what you want.
>>
>>24467147
Thanks for all the advice anon. You're a good bloke
>>
>>24468692
Ah man, I'm a homebody but I live with the family. So much for that. Any alternatives?
>>
>>24463831
anon, fuck everyone else. your tips are great.
from, legit femanon
>>
>>24463600
wait how do you hold the eye contact and not be creepy at the same time
isnt holding the same as staring
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>24464932
No hat. Just a belt.
>>
itt: deaf leading blind

fuck off
>>
>>24468495
Most guys here don't JUST have a slight gut and hairy back.

What's really annoying about these threads is that normalfaggots repeat this shit day in and day out, but wouldn't actually speak to a robot irl. You'd dismiss their attempts at conversation and laugh to yourself about it later.

Source: actual failed normalfaggot
>>
>>24464175
>They can smell it.

Somebody post the just world fallacy copypasta and shut this faggot the fuck up pls. Thanks.
>>
>>24467170
almost as small as your dick
>>
>>24470621
Hold eye contact but don't go overboard. Like he said, let her break it first after that you can break it for a few seconds. Essentially, just don't be staring straight into her eyes for ten minutes.
>>
>>24468019
>be a nice guy, that will definitely please the girls
>>
File: 1448134611840.webm (2 MB, 408x720) Image search: [Google]
1448134611840.webm
2 MB, 408x720
SUKAZYM SUKAPec Pectinase
>>
>>24467222
So you agree that shit OP is pedaling is bullshit then?
>>
Bro, first time i've seen good advices here, and everyone is bitching about it. Just don'y help these dudes, they are all mentally ill.
>>
>>24464092
You can be a fucking ugly cunt and still get a cute gf, look at examples online. As stupid as it is, it's like 60% looks 60% attitude with getting women, problem is that there is no sure "game", as each girl is different, so you're more trying try and act natural and hoping you get along.
>>
>>24472294
>he read 15 ways to please women by HACK_BLASTARD
>he always walks at the front of his magic the gathering group
>he holds doors for women every chance he gets
>he bought a brand new belt and a bottle of cologne
>he respects women and womens' friends, and will make them like him
>he tries to acts different from the other guys around her so she'll notice him
>he is assertive with her and always tries to tell her how it is
>he smiles a lot
What a playboy. My pussy is getting wet just thinking about him.
Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.