[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to get a girl to notice you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: 1448163611558.jpg (75 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448163611558.jpg
75 KB, 768x1024
What's the best way to get a girl to notice you?
>>
>>24463173
By violently forcing yourself upon her, obviously.
>>
By being liked by other girls.
>>
>>24463173
By not caring and maybe having a nice smile
>>
Ignore them.

Seriously, they either get mad about it or never cared to begin with.
>>
>>24463205
By being around people who look like they are having fun, yet standing out in some way that appeals to her
By treating everyone well, but treating her just a little bit better
By making people feel comfortable
>>
>>24463173
Say hello
>>
Crack jokes in class.
>>
>>24463173
>You can't be positive if you are negative
>>
Wear bright orange safety work clothing and blow an air horn, then start yelling and waving your arms in the air. You can't be missed.
>>
I have no real idea
>>
>>24463173
>tfw a girl will never turn and give this look to you
>>
>>24463173
"accidentally" spill some water or food on her then you can use it as an excuse to strike up conversation/ tell her amusing anecdotes
>>
>>24463342
This works bretty gud. Spill some coffee on her. See what happens.
>>
>>24463173
by not being GENETICALLY INFERIOR
>>
>>24463314
all you need to do is cut their hair off though
>>
File: 049.png (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
049.png
48 KB, 600x600
There is prep work you need to do before you can even try.

Number one, you have to have friends. No girl is going to fuck a guy that has no friends, if you are new to the area you can just lie and say you are too new to know anyone, in which case the girl could be a potential gateway to normiehood. Assuming you meet other criteria.

Second, you need other girls to like you first. Women talk so you might not necessarily be aware they like you, but if one starts hitting on you it is safe to assume at least one other girl likes you. Probably more if they spot another girl talking to you. Women like guys who are sought after. It is the easiest and fastest way to get a girlfriend.

Third is probably the most risky because it has a lot of risk with little reward. If you fail you 100% will look like an autismo. This option is simple: Try and be funny. In high school for instance, I had no friends and liked a girl in one of my health classes. I occasionally made remarks to something we'd learn, and it actually worked. I started off by getting a few giggles because it was unexpected a quiet kid like me would say stuff like I did, and eventually a few popular kids near me started joining in and before you know it I had a couple of class friends (they didn't hang out with me outside of class) and a couple girls that liked me. If you fail and fall flat, even once, you will look like a complete faggot so just be wary of that.

Also, be warned. None of what I just told you can prepare you for when the girl actually does start to like you. I've had girls like me, and without fail, I always somehow find a way to fuck it all up. It is completely up to you to actually seal the deal, that is the part I am still trying to figure out.
>>
>>24463173
http://imgur.com/gallery/AbdwG
>>
>>24463378
I'm not some alpha chad ok?
>>
>>24463173
By ignoring her.
>>
>>24463173
By being happy
woman love making men miserable I can't believe you faggots haven't figured it out

1.Focus on something that makes you happy/money

2.Obtain happyness/money

3.Bitches want your money and your happyness and feel they are entitled to it by merely existing.

You're welcome
I'll be here for a few minutes to answer any follow up questions then I'll leave this terribly boring board that was nothing like what I had heard.
>>
>>24463735
LIAR! GIRLS DON'T CARE ABOUT MONEY
>>
File: DO.jpg (39 KB, 297x331) Image search: [Google]
DO.jpg
39 KB, 297x331
>>24463779
>tfw had a girl hold my arm like that in high school
I-I was sure she liked me.
>>
>>24463779
Money like sex is just a symbol of power the point is they want to be successful by latching on to someone successful kinda like "oh look my snatch is so great that I landed me a real winner"
>>
Snip off a couple inches of her hair senpai
>>
>>24463173
say hello. she'll definitely notice you.
>>
File: B5RE6i0CMAAquis.png (603 KB, 600x801) Image search: [Google]
B5RE6i0CMAAquis.png
603 KB, 600x801
>>24463735
>Bitches want your money and your happyness
>your happiness

I can't comprehend how they expect to just take happiness. I mean share happiness maybe but let's say you're happy because you love racing cars on the weekend. How on earth will they even share that without being able to enjoy watching races?
>>
>>24463205
Did you know social proof is a form of preselection. One of the attraction triggers in the female psyche?
>>
>>24463954
Holy shit were you raised by a single mother? They want to share your happiness only at first, then they want their independence from you (in that they want you to pay for their livelyhood but also want to have 500 guys as friends on facebook and go out with their girlfriends and drive a BMW and notice how I didn't say they wanted an actual job or anything) They don't want you to be happy and they don't want you to be more successful than when you met them because they are afraid you'll leave them for someone better (they honestly believe that they are the best you could do)
>>
>>24463260
this 100%
there is a tipping point though were they start talking shit about you, but still they are secretly lusting over you
>>
File: B5RQpptIAAA3KV3.jpg (52 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
B5RQpptIAAA3KV3.jpg
52 KB, 600x800
>>24464084

I was just trying to picture their thought process in the beginning. But you're saying it changes with time as if guided by some malevolent force.
>>
>>24464259
I think you're picturing the thought process of a young hot 18 year old naive girl (who can be a nice girl) but you have to realize that women are valued by their appearance, so that young wrinkle free soft girl is at her prime around her teens and early twenties, and men and boys are sure to cater to her every need and wash her with attention. But she definitely realizes her looks wont last forever and this creates a very bitter girl that is very ill prepared to survive and deal with the real world when that attention shifts to the next generation of hot young girl (whom she views as competition) the older women get the more aggressive they get with each other (in a passive truly cunty manner of course) so yes women's thought processes do change but it isn't a malevolent force that guides them it's the slow realization that they wont be hot shit forever (which if you pay attention can take advantage of )
>>
by beeing urself
>>
>>24463342
>pour water on girl
>imprisoned for attempted rape
>>
>>24463173
cutting off her vagina while she's awake
she'll notice, I promise
>>
>>24464457

I guess I do need to pay more attention to their trials and tribulations then, But this will only work on babushkas but oh well, beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>24463173

By paying Tyrone to play The Knockout Game & tie her and a friend of hers to the bottom of the school's pool.

>walk into pool room "unexpectedly"
>she swims up and sees it's you
>don't look at act like it's just normal people swimming
>you walk into boys changing room
>start changing
>she starts screaming your name (in a moanish way)
>you run out like you're shocked
>no pants on
>no underwear
>you look at her direction
>you get an erection
>jump in the pool
>rub your dick behind her as you untie her and her friend
>save the day
>she repays you in a 2-3 month period or you pay Tyrone to do it again
>>
>>24464761
look
the hot girls that take care of themselves are REALLY hard on themselves if they gain a few pounds it wrecks them
opposed to these land whales that think they're hot in all their flabby hamliness with their body acceptance, dye jobs and rimmed glasses.
if a hot girl is feeling down on yourself it's your job to chip at her self esteem and pick up the pieces for yourself

compliment her like this
>I like a girl with a little meat on her bones
>I like girls that don't care what people think about them
>I like how tight those pants are around the waist on you

make shit up that sounds like a compliment of course don't randomly do this to a stranger this is to a girl that you already have a type of repertoire with (it's easier than you think)
>>
>>24464994

Nope. The only girls that I've had the privelege of being friendzoned with are 5/10 at best. If they're being hard on themselves they're never going to snap out of it because they're just being realistic.

And those greentexed pickup lines do seem a little forward.
>>
>>24463375
The correct answer that nobody here wants to acknowledge.
>>
>>24465226
look
think about it like this
You probably drive a shitty Honda Civic or a Toyota Camry and while those cars are reliable they're the 5/10 girls of the car world we both know you want something a lot sexier why settle for less? Is that honestly what you feel you deserve in life? Mediocrity? Why aren't you aiming for the hottest skank you can find?
>>
>>24464259
>>24463954
>>24463173

why do i find this so funny?
>>
>>24463342
>being a clumsy retard that ruins her clothing is gonna make her like you
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.