[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I overcome regret?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1699172.jpg (61 KB, 574x804) Image search: [Google]
1699172.jpg
61 KB, 574x804
How do I overcome regret?
>>
>>24462723
Isolation, anti-depressants, a rigid schedule and healthy diet.
You'll start to become a cog it's nice.
>>
>>24462723
You don't it just slowly eats away at you until you an hero.
>>
File: you what.jpg (45 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
you what.jpg
45 KB, 900x506
>>24462723
Dude fucking stop.
>>
>>24462723
Do a lot of drugs and pretend it never happened.
>>
that depends. what happened?
>>
You fucking kill yourself now delete this stupid thread.
>>
>>24462811
It's not what I did, but what I didn't do.
>>
>>24462723

I think Revy would be bushier
>>
>>24462876
Fuck off you loser. Just die already
>>
>>24462723
Hey noun is banned everyone report this thread lol get that faggot banned again so the thread gets deleted
>>
>>24462723
The true answer is to improve yourself so you won't regret making the same mistake ever again and then you have to somehow move on

I don't know exactly what your feeling OP or what it is you actual regret but keep fighting, you lose when you give up
>>
>>24462723
the trick is to realize that regret is a fools errant, as you can't change the past anymore. You can only alter the present. Knowing this you can either repeat past mistakes or you overcome them. You can also try to change your perpective and you might see your regrets change into advantages.

It all comes down to you though
>>
>>24463148
>>24462997
Best answers. Especially the first one.
>>
>>24462723
bury your regrets with even more regrets.
>>
>>24462876
She would also be a roastie
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.