[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot University
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x600
hey /r9k/, robot about to go to uni in about a year. im forced to work a shit job right now but anyways

I basically have choices to major in Psychology,Commerce,Business or Management related stuff
>cant into IT

i was kinda into taking psychology but is it a useless degree? what degrees are good?

any robots on /r9k/ who went to uni welcome, also your experiences with uni would be nice to hear
>>
please help r9k ;-;
>>
>>24462693
It's not so much that psychology is useless but that the job market for that career is oversaturated and you will probably have trouble finding work in that field straight out of uni. I think as long as you are interested in the subject, pick some decent (challenging) electives, have some sort of peripheral skill like knowing a couple of programming languages, and most importantly get good grades you should be fine. Also if you go to a reputable uni it will probably help heaps too.
>>
>>24463362
i will try my utmost best for good grades of get out of my current shithole life, but it is a ranked 441-500 uni ... so i might be fucked
>>
>>24463418
Are you by any chance in Australia? A good uni will definitely help you, but just always try to be at the top in terms of grades and network as well as you can with internships and it won't matter. It's all about distinguishing yourself from other graduates. I believe in you anon good luck
>>
>>24463504
k kinda, how can you tell?
im planning to study in murdoch uni. im really afraid ill fuck this up especially since murdoch is already a trashy uni.

have you went to uni too anon?
>>
>>24463714
Ausfags are usually the only ones who say uni. I dropped out after a semester and became NEET for two years. Long story short I've started uni again but in another country now. Stakes are high but I'm giving it my all. All I can say is do something you enjoy so you're motivated to do the work or you're fucked.
>>
>>24464460
ausbro! what degree are you doing now?
>>
>>24462693
How about chemistry?
>>
>>24464826
i dont think my uni has it, also im absolutely terrible at chemistry (and real sciences)
>>
I go to a training institute
I'd rather have a shitty job than attend to this piece of shit every day
Be studying instrumentation and control circuits
Too complicated for me not going to finish the semester even
The training institute here wants everyone to fail and lose their money

Fuckin A, man
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.