[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you bought a fuck doll? http://www.reallove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Why haven't you bought a fuck doll?
http://www.reallovesexdolls.com/real-love-sex-doll-barbie-1/
>>
>>24462541
>Buying this barbie whore looking shit with its belly button pierced instead of a realdoll or just a nice set of hips
>>
built like a one piece character XD im ded
>>
>>24462803
GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Dang 2200 dollerydoos

That's hot as fuck though I would
And I'm not a virgin
>>
>$2200.00
at that price i can just pay a prostitute
>>
>>24462541
I accidentally clicked I wasnt 18 and it took me to a kids game website, holy fuck mang
>>
Goddamn OP! Sometimes when I jack off to something I feel regret, but after fapping to one of those doll vids (the 140mm one), I shot a fountain and felt good. Just thinking about hugging one of those things in bed makes my heart throb. I've investing tons of cash, but I think I'll pull that out to buy this once I move out.
>>
>>24462541
Because I could fuck 10 women for the price of 1 fuck doll.
>>
I'm not convicted the tits feel realistic
>>
>Real dolls
>Paying thousands of dollars for a masturbatory aid

nope
>>
File: virginia-thomas[1].jpg (28 KB, 600x347) Image search: [Google]
virginia-thomas[1].jpg
28 KB, 600x347
>>24463118
Owning a sex doll basically guarantees that you will never have a relationship with a real woman.

What if you somehow manage to find the perfect girl? Then one day, she opens your closet door to find this face staring back at her.

The horror.
>>
2200 is actually cheap for a doll
>>
>>24463530
>robots
>Finding love
I'm 28 I can confirm that it will never happen unless you lose your virginity before 25.

Believe it or not women get worse as they age
>>
File: holyShit!.jpg (25 KB, 538x361) Image search: [Google]
holyShit!.jpg
25 KB, 538x361
>>24462541
Yeah but, it's over $2000 dollars!
>>
You might as well just pay for the real thing
>>
File: 4.png (611 KB, 501x502) Image search: [Google]
4.png
611 KB, 501x502
>that look she gives
kek
>>
>tfw no normal looking qt. model that warms up when you cuddle
jdimsa
>>
>>24465982
Jesus that's unnerving, it's like she's contemplating you plowing a realdoll.
>>
i have a fleshlight, they are hard to clean and it's a cylinder, how the fuck you gonna clean this shit? Get a hose attached to a bottle of soap? Also how will I hide it from my fucking roomates? fuck this stupid shit. for 2.2k buy 10 hookers and fuck the deamons out of you.
>>
Wow theyre cheaper than real dolls but also shittier architecture and probably quality.
>>
>>24466439
Make a hollow patch under your bed.

When you want to take her out just open the secret compartment.
>>
because im not a complete failure as a human being
>>
>>24463530
>me
>find any girl that genuinely likes me

That's some good comedy, you should do some stand up m8.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.