[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey Anon! >I know someone who likes you!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: girls.jpg (55 KB, 600x569) Image search: [Google]
girls.jpg
55 KB, 600x569
>Hey Anon!
>I know someone who likes you!
>>
File: 1420382149.72834.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1420382149.72834.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>>24462295
rror: You must wait 12 seconds before posting an image reply.
>>
No. I've been down this road before. You're going to goad me into making a move on this girl and she's going to act receptive and flirtatious so you Stacys and Chads can have a good laugh at me behind my back.
>>
You're one of those Christians who thinks Jesus loves everyone huh
>>
>>24462295
>it's her fat unhygienic weeb friend
>>
>>24462344
Oh man not this feel

People can be incredibly cruel, I try to take the moral high ground and treat everyone with common decency but I slip up from time to time.
>>
>>24462344

have literally had this happen, except they had a good laugh in my face instead of behind by back.
>>
>>24462328
I thought that was two dudes
>>
>>24462411

to add: I haven't believed a single compliment I've received since that day, and it's been a long time and I've come a long way.
>>
i'm in their league but i'm really socially awkward and mentally ill. i'd just be like "ok". and then do nothing. and then walk around feeling like life is a movie seeing colors distort, wanting to chug a fifth of liquor, and thinking about suicide.
>>
>>24462295
>I know someone who likes you!
This always ends in a joke.

Where they laugh, and I try to remain calm and walk away.
>>
>>24462295
>it was their fat disgusting retarded friend
>>
>>24462411
>>24462445

I've had it happen to me recently, Anon. The worst part is it was my so-called friends doing it. I only found out when a third party made a comment about one of them dating the girl who was trolling me. And then when I asked the others why no one told me the response I got was "Oh, lol we just didn't want to hurt your feelings anon." No, you fuckers were in on the joke.
>>
>>24462295
Hey, aunt anal! Do something abut it already!
>>
>>24462501
>I take what I can get
>>
File: 1429636011454.jpg (113 KB, 696x934) Image search: [Google]
1429636011454.jpg
113 KB, 696x934
>>24462344
>The Stacy was probably teasing you AND the girl she was pointing out
>You should have said yeah, fuck it, and tried to hook up with the tall, awkward girl who was the only one who, sometimes, got better grades than you.

I was such a fucked up coward, and it brings me great shame.
>>
Not this exact feel, but a similar one:

>tfw elected as homecoming prince as a joke
>tfw win and called up in front of entire school before homecing
>tfw uncomfortably stand next to some stacy (princess) who is shocked/disappointed
>tfw don't end homecoming and everyone asks you where you were on the following Monday

fucking assholes
>>
>>24462501

had this happen to me in HS

>having lunch with friend
>random girl (8/10) walks up out of nowhere
>"hey anon, are you going to prom"
>I say no (I really had no intention to go)
>OK because anonette would like to go with you
>bitch is the size of a fucking house
>I restate that I'm not going

kinda weird because I never once had class with that hamplanet so idk why she would ask me out
>>
>>24462772
>This is how girls feel when someone thinks you like them
>>
>>24462645
*attend homecoming
>>
>>24462772
Could always be worse. One of my hs teachers saw how miserable I was and tried to hook me up with a ham-planet....which of course just made me and the ham-planet feel even worse.
>>
>>24463088

ouch. it becomes very awkward for both parties in that situation.

>one of my friends attends prom
>literally sits around sulking
>the only time he gets to dance is when one of our hamplanet friends offers to dance with him
>spends rest of the night in a corner
>says it was one of the worse nights of his life

glad I didn't go. I stayed home and ate pizza and played halo
>>
>>24463272
Kek, I pretty much did the same for prom. No regrets. Even the nerdy, chinese exchange student who spoke broken english went.
>>
>>24463324

I had one of those at my school. he got in good with a group and dated this 9/10 chick. he actually asked her out publicly and she would have looked like s complete asshole if she has rejected him. they broke up pretty fast after graduation.

people see those people as vulnerable and they seem to get a free pass.
>>
>>24463473

The kid at my school had a ton of pimples, he didn't go with a girl. It was him and 2 of my really good friends who all went together (without any girls). I don't have anything against the kid, I just thought it was funny how this guy went, but me, a native born American didn't (I mean, you would think prom would be more ingrained in someone like me).

Apparently a few people asked my friends where I was, which is pretty funny in hindsight considering I wasn't even close to being popular or anything (ate lunch alone in a secluded area, etc., etc.). Also this is me:

>>24462645
>>
>>24462344
This happened to me before
>>
>>24462645
Are you an actor in a shitty late 90s early 00s tv show?
>>
>>24462295
Who's the woman on the left? She kinda looks like that whore nyanners
Remember Nyanners? I fucking hate her and her hypocrisy
>>
>>24463667
What the fuck? No.
>>
>everyone in their friend group is cute and datable
>except for one of them who is more autistic than you
>you pray and pray it's that one cutey you like
>cutey approaches you
>"hey anon...."
>holyfuckitishappening.jpg
>"ugly friend really wants to talk to you....."

jesus christ I have never really been in that situation but just writing that triggered some primal fear
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.