[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no female friends >schizoid >beta and introvert I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1437980265869.jpg (98 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
1437980265869.jpg
98 KB, 800x680
>no female friends
>schizoid
>beta and introvert

I swear drugs are the only thing that is keeping me from blowing my head.
>>
It's not like you're alone on all 4 of those. Remember where you are
>>
I thought schizoids don't care about having emotional connections
>>
>>24462231
See>>24462282

Stop self-diagnosing "cool" sounding disorders to yourself as a means to excuse your loose stool of a life.
>>
File: dakrwizard.png (1 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
dakrwizard.png
1 KB, 250x300
>>24462282
if that is the case, should the individual seek help.
I prefer isolation - feels right
>>
>>24462282
>>24462317
I like being locked up in my place but I do want pussy from time to time. MDMA makes u horny af regardless
>>
Schizoids prefer to be alone. You're probably misdiagnosed if being lonely bothers you.
>>
holy fuck you guys suffer from extreme autism. I want sex due to my raging hormones and drug uses but I don't enjoy talking to bitches or anyone in general .
>>
>>24462331
no idea I don't have it. I would seek help if I was taking extreme lengths to be alone and not go outside at all
>>
File: p185267_b_v7_ac.jpg (64 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
p185267_b_v7_ac.jpg
64 KB, 480x720
>>24462475
I don't go to great lengths to be alone and I'm not emotionally cold or anything like that i just prefer isolation.
The show ' dexter ' really nailed the positive description of isolation, being that isolation is a kind of sanctuary for those who have to fake the interactions, when i'm alone is the only time i can take my defenses down.
>>
>>24462370
That's not being schizoid, ass-bag. That's being a little shy bitch boy.
>>
>>24462625
Sounds perfectly fine to me
>>
>>24462686
being schizoid makes you asexual?
>>
File: wizard.png (24 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
wizard.png
24 KB, 250x300
>>24462729
Thanks for the response.
Figuring out interpersonal problems is tough when you don't talk to other people, one of the down sides of my isolation
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.