[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots What man would you pick if you were a female? Hey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 12
File: pick a boyfriend.png (1 MB, 1812x934) Image search: [Google]
pick a boyfriend.png
1 MB, 1812x934
Hey robots

What man would you pick if you were a female?

Hey fembots

Who would you pick as your boyfriend?

The rich but fickle Mike?
The romantic but angry Badger?
the snobby but educated Antoine?
The annoying but intelligent Jimothy?
The resentful but loving Will?
or
The compassionate but unavailable Trevor?

The choice is yours.
>>
Personally, Badger and Will seem to be the biggest payoffs. I would probably yell a lot back at Badger, idk how he would react to that. Will is also good, but we would constantly argue.
>>
The SUPERIOR

BBC
B
C
>>
Everyone on this page is a Jimothy in some way
>>
>>24462153
All the men have the same penis size
>>
Will, how is this even a question?
>>
>>24462106
Is this a lowkey way of telling beta NEET keks that wagekeks are always going to be more appealing than them?
>>
I pick Mike. I want my student loans paid off. Hopefully he will introduce me to other rich men that will support me when he tires of me.
>>
>>24462202
Why Will?
>>24462216
No.
>>
I have to go with Jimothy.
I can vent my autism at him, he can vent his autism at me.
Maybe I can tell him I have some kind of fetish for bathing others so he can get cleaned up on a regular basis.
>>
I pick Will.
>>
>>24462106
Mike when while I am young and Will when I hit 30.
>>
As a dude I'd say Trevor.
>Stable income
>Loves family, will have kids
>Good leader and great husband, generally good person.
>Views me equally.
>Only real drawback is that he won't help with the housework when he wants me to work as well.
>>
Will and trevor
>>
File: 1434351081183.png (75 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1434351081183.png
75 KB, 499x499
>>24462106
I'd fuck mike till I was 25 and dumped me. By then I would have swindled a few million from him for sure. Then i'd ride the cock carousel till 30, blowing my money on drugs and then eventually settle down with Will to start a family.
>>
>>24462106
Do women looking at this chart expect to be able to leech off these men without having a career?
>>
File: 1448117794868.jpg (36 KB, 764x764) Image search: [Google]
1448117794868.jpg
36 KB, 764x764
>>24462106
Trevor

>Is always there for birthdays
>>
Trevor, easy
>>
>>24462106
antoine.
>>
Don't reply to this thread anon has some underlying motive. Put all the good traits with the black guy.
>>
>>24462349
Only Will and Mike make enough for you to "leech" off of them, and both are at a price. Did you even read the picture or are you just going to be an insecure prick?
>>
>>24462265
>is the oldest sans the old man, meaning he has the most life experience
>is white
>makes the most money, once again, except for Mike, but Mike is scum anyways
>family oriented
>I get to be a stay at home neet mom
>is loving and loyal
>has the least negative red text
>is white
>isn't a man child
>isn't a drunken french faggot
>isn't a cheating scumbag of an old man with too much money
>>
>Implying my options are this limited

I pick Chad
>>
>>24462405
>or are you just going to be an insecure prick?
>giving this as an option
>expecting anything else of a robot
>>
>>24462405
>listing income as a drawback for Antoine

It's almost like you don't expect to contribute income or something.
>>
MIKE. dude, your student loans are paid. Who gives a fuck.
>>
Antoine is great except for his drinking problem
Badger is perfect except for his temper
If you got rid of Badger's temper he would literally be the perfect man.
>>
Jimothy

Easiest to bully
>>
>>24462497
why build a relationship on bullying?
>>
>>24462461
>literally be the perfect man.
>makes you live on a res
>>
>>24462517
The only other white options would bully you, or he would be a frog.
>>
I want Mike, I hate kids and wont miss his ass when he moves on also I'm drowning in student loan debt. Once he pays off my loans I can move back in with my parents and go back to being a NEET. Then I kill myself when my parents die.
>>
>>24462446
> he doesn't make enough to support a FAMILY
> if you marry him and have kids, you will have to work full time and depend on daycares and strangers to raise your kids
> but let's not pretend that's a bad thing for the sake of anon's pride
>>
>>24462106
Will.

Badger is cute but I'm not living on a fucking reservation; I can tolerate the verbal abuse.

Antoine has unrealistic expectations that I could ever meet.

The NEET is disgusting for obvious reasons. If he lost weight he would be a serious contender.

Mike is just a money choice which would be entirely fine with me if it lasted more than 3 years.

Trevor is black and a male nurse.
>>
>>24462497
pls don't bully Jimothy.
He is for cherishing and anime watching.
>>
They're all ... so bad.
>>
/antoine/ masterrace

where do i find the female antoine now
>>
>>24462627
That's what makes it realistic senpai. This is a fembots world.
>>
>>24462627
Actually no Trevor is perfectly OK but I will whip that bitch into shape and teach him to use the fucking microwave at least. Can't cook and clean my ass. You're an adult.
>>
>>24462627

They're realistic you entitled princess complexed shit.
>>
>>24462548
But Indian Reservations are idyllic lands secluded from the big cities where violence and terrorism is and where everyone has a farm to survive the apocalypse. Right? Right? R----right? :(
>>
>>24462627
Just like reality. Every man has their fair share of shitty qualities. A woman's life is not easymode.
>>
File: 1443820675922.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1443820675922.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>>24462106
Mike, what's to stop me from getting knocked up and scamming him for child support?
>>
look at all these stupid people not picking based Mike.
>>24462225
>>24462303
>>24462343
>>24462451
>>24462592
These people know what's up. Except that marrying Will bullshit, fuck that.
>>
>>24462741
he had a vasectomy. if you do get pregnant, he will dump you immediately because he knows that child isn't his.
>>
>>24462621
Jews are for cherishing.

Jimothy is for bullying, to make him the best he can be
>>
Antoine for when I am young, Will for when I am 30.
>>
Jimothy if I can convince him to practice better hygiene. I'm a fembot btw
>>
>>24462612
or you know, maybe you could find a better paying job and let him raise the kids. or you could both try raising the kids, that's a wacky idea.
>>
>>24462920
Why should I get a better paying job? Why can't he just love me for who I am?
>>
>>24462976
Why should he have a high paying job? What can't you just love him for who he is?
>>
Trevor's the least worst but they all kind of suck.
>>
>>24462106
Is Bachelorette an option? Meow.
>>
ITT: Guys discussing guys they'd marry if they weren't guys.
>>
>>24463032
Did I say he needed a high paying job? I just said he cannot afford a family. You're better off not having kids than having kids you cannot afford. Not having kids isn't the end of the world.
>>
File: HD keks.jpg (574 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
HD keks.jpg
574 KB, 3840x2160
>>24462153
>>24462194
God fucking damn I love this place.
>>
>>24462106
Not even a roastie but what the fuck nigger
Mike is the logical choice.
He will pay off your student loans and basically give you a free ride in life until your 25, then you can live his old ass for another guy from this chart.
??????
>>
File: 1022979432116.png (202 KB, 319x331) Image search: [Google]
1022979432116.png
202 KB, 319x331
>>24462106
As a guy, I'd say Will.

>mfw I'm basically Will, but early twenties
>maybe a bit of the insecurity too
>>
Jimothy clearly evolves into Will
>>
Its like you morons don't even think like women, there is only one answer here. Date Mike to have gifts + debts paid off, he breaks up with you at 25. For 5 years you date Chad (Antoine) and enjoy being 25 to 30 while going on free trips and sleeping with Chad and then you "break up" with him and marry Will. Of course he thinks you're a whore, you sleep with Antoine while Will raises his kids.
>>
>>24462106
Who the fuck wouldn't choose Badger
I would choose Badger and I'm not a girl
I mean I am DTF
>>
>>24462106
Y pick any 1 but Antoine???

Also 28 is the peak age 4 man...
>>
>>24463198
>>24463152

y'all didn't read the part saying that you have to be a virgin when you meet will, but he will not believe that you are a virgin.
>>
Trevor, although shit about housework pisses me off.
>>
>>24463140
>I just said he cannot afford a family.
And neither can you, but you assume the entire responsibility rests on him to fix it instead of acting as equals.

>You're better off not having kids than having kids you cannot afford. Not having kids isn't the end of the world.

No shit. I'm not sure what this has to do with my point.
>>
No high school dropout shaved head tattooed ese Paco on the list
>>
>>24462106

Antoine sounds good to me, I've dealt with worse drunks before and I don't mind attempting to dress good for the guy
>>
Here's my ideal order.

Hook up with Mike first to pay off loans, save on rent and sell off his lavish gifts for extra cash. Then when he's done with me after I turn 25, I date Antoine b/c he's the hottest and seems the most fun.

Eventually marry Will for that sweet neetwife life and lasting financial security while fucking Trevor/Badger on the side because Will seems boring as fuck and would definitely be awful in bed.

Jimothy is a fucking joke. Would keep him around as an orbiter plaything for fun when bored.
>>
>>24463219

Badger will beat you.
>>
>>24462106
>NEET
>borderline genius
Lol
>>
>>24463310
Do you realize that raising kids isn't exactly neetwife life?

You have to do things like clean the house, drive the kids to and from extracurricular activities, cook all the meals, teach the kids how to be decent humans, and not let your kids become degenerates? A good mom should actually home school her kids so that they don't end up transgender or something.
>>
File: 1435991670909.jpg (28 KB, 303x311) Image search: [Google]
1435991670909.jpg
28 KB, 303x311
>>24463246
What? Nigger Mike not Will
Mike will be your sugar daddy until you're 25 then he will leave you, which is actually a good thing. What girl wants to be with some old fuck for the rest of their life?
>>
Will is too much of a pussy to divorce me.

If Jimothy is a borderline genius he can be fixed. He looks like he will do anything for pussy.

Trevor is pretty cool too. I wouldnt clean either. It would be a game of chicken to seen who takes out the trash.

Fuck Mike. I dont got any student loans. Dont want those old ball anywhere near me.

I would probably stab Badger at some point

Antwan sounds like a pretentious twat. I dont think I would be able to conversations with them.
>>
>>24463361
This, who want's to raise kids? My mom did her best but me and my brother fucked that woman's life up. (I'm sorry mom)
>>
>>24462303
this desu senpai
if he is gonna think im not a virgin no matter what i say i may as well slut it up.

if i cant do that i will pick mike. finish my college degree use his connections to get a job without any student loans, build up a solid resume and get pampered for a couple of years.
turn into a lesbian after i get dumped
>>
>>24463647
Old ball are best balls, also sex is tiresome and a bore. He will be too old and tired to touch me if I hide his pills.
>>
>>24462343
My thoughts exactly minus the cock carousel bit. However in real life it is never skipped
>>
>>24462106
Will and Trevor seem like the best choices.
>>
>>24462106
Antoine :3, 45k is enough if you know how to spend it.
>>
>>24463693
>>24462343
>>24463666
The rule is that you have to be a virgin
Will will always think you are a whore but you will be a virgin, or else he is disqualified from your options.
>>
>>24463184
I would've picked Will if I didn't have to wait so long. I would stay with Will forever.
>>
>>24462106
I'd remain a virgin waiting for a compassionate chad who was a sub. But in reality a female me would be a lesbian.
>>
>>24463551
>some old fuck for the rest of their life?
>some old fuck for the rest of his life?
>some rich old fuck for the decade or so he has left, after which you get a fat chunk of his fortune?
sounds like a good deal to me. if he's taking too long, slip some slow poison into his coffee for a few mornings and the money/property is all yours
>>
Trevor or Antoine
>>
Badger, only if he could tolerate me belittling him just as much. Otherwise Trevor. He seems pretty level headed.
>>
>>24463786
I'm >>24463666 if thats the case then

>if i cant do that i will pick mike. finish my college degree use his connections to get a job without any student loans, build up a solid resume and get pampered for a couple of years.
turn into a lesbian after i get dumped

kids fucking suck anyways and i will no doubt be an awful parent.
>>
File: 1437319807854.jpg (83 KB, 500x694) Image search: [Google]
1437319807854.jpg
83 KB, 500x694
>>24462106
nigger cause bbc desu senpai
>>
antoine if i had to pick. don't want a family and i am an alcoholic anyways. plus he could cook good shit. dressing up is annoying as fuck though.
>>
>>24462106
>Who would you pick as your boyfriend?
Can I stay celibate instead
>>
>>24463923
Yes, this is a good Idea. I've always wished I liked girls, guys just want to stick it in you and it really gets old. If you hate sex might as well get paid.

>>24463991
This also sounds good but I am in desperate need of cash.
>>
>>24463786

Will wouldnt marry a real slut. He would spot that shit easy if he suspects virgin.
>>
>>24462106
antoine

no regrets
>>
File: ss (2015-03-23 at 08.41.37).jpg (30 KB, 351x324) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-03-23 at 08.41.37).jpg
30 KB, 351x324
>>24463875
and there's samson showing up being an edgey angsty as per usual
You havent killed yourself yet?
>>
>>24463875
If your name is Samson did you grow up in Oklahoma? I knew a white Jewish boy named Samson with long hair in Oklahoma.
Maybe it's you.
And he had a brother named Trevor.
>>
>>24462106
Wtf these choices are racist as fuck.

Native American: angry and will be abusive
Black guy: no other problem except that he's black and lazy

It's sad to me that race is such a huge factor for relationships.
>>
>>24464411
The black guy is insecure about his race; that's a very real thing, and it's not racist, and he isn't lazy, he works as a freaking trauma ICU nurse. He just half asses all his housework.
>>
>>24464112
Kek. As if some neckbeard who fits that profile could ever tell.
>>
definitely Trevor. would've picked Antoine if he wasn't the "u must look perfect 24/7" types
>>
Def the French dude

Least shittiest guy imo
>>
>>24462106
>150k as a software engineer
how common is this in america? I see you guys always going on about how you make like 120k as engineers or some shit but my neighbour lives in a HUGE fucking house and drives several high end cars yet he makes 80k a year and his wife said she makes something like 40k a year. Canadafag here but I've never met someone who makes more than 6 figures who didn't live in a 7k sq ft home.
>>
>>24462106

Mike
>open relationship
So I'll just fuck the others as well except for jimothy and marry will at 30
>>
Don't electricians make more than that?

They make 90k$ here in canada and I've heard the wages are comparable in the usa
>>
Jesus christ, Jimothy never learned to hide his power level.
>>
File: 1446531895499.png (516 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1446531895499.png
516 KB, 680x418
>>24462106
Badger:
>awful temper
>will scream at you and belittle you when angry
no thanks

Jimothy:
>seems okay

Antoine:
>expects you to be impeccably dressed
>annoying when drunk
no thanks

Mike:
>will sleep with prostitutes and sugar babies on the side
>views you as inferior to him
>will dump you for a younger woman
why the fuck is this even a choice, no thanks

Will:
>you will raise 3 kids
no thanks

Trevor:
>expects you to work and contribute
no thanks

all pretty shit choices desu senpai
>>
File: 1438208097677.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1438208097677.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
>>24462106
Antoine appeals to me the most but I would be too intimidated by his standards and feel like I'm not good enough 24/7. Trevor has the best personality and seems like a good guy. I'd go for the NEET if he wasn't fat and gross desu.

>Tfw no skinny, women hating, dependent NEET bf to spoil
>>
>>24466377
>expects you to work and contribute
>no thanks
Entitled cunt
>>
Trevor, 100%. Even if he can't spend much time with me, I would just have to make it count. I would be fine with working and doing all the housework, it's pretty much what I do now. He's family oriented and actually makes enough to support a family with children when combined with my salary, so that puts him miles above Antoine or Jimothy.

Badger is cute but I would like to keep all my teeth. I wouldn't want to catch some kind of social disease from Mike, plus he is old enough to be my dad, so gross, I don't care how rich he is. Will is just a different kind of abuse than Badger, I wouldn't be able to deal with that kind of constant resentment, plus if he can't trust me, why would we get married?
>>
>>24466464
I guarantee you there are dozens of guys that would fit that exact criteria for you. I know because I'm one of them.
>>
Trevor looks hot and seems super nice, top tier
>>
>>24462920
Me getting a better job would work great, except I'm the one who would be having the kid. So if I get put on bedrest or something for the last two months of pregnancy, or there are complications at labor and delivery, it's entirely possible that I could lose my job because of all the time I would have to take off. FMLA leave is only 12 weeks and it's unpaid. If I have the high powered/paying job that is necessary to be a single-income breadwinner, it wouldn't be feasible for me to take that kind of leave anyway.

Or, even if everything goes right, what if I die in a car accident when the kid is 5? Even with life insurance money, eventually the other parent will have to get a job, and it's much harder to get a job if you've never had one or you have been out of the workforce long enough for your skills to get rusty. It's the same problem SAHMs have when they try to get back into the workforce.

All in all, it's better for a family stability standpoint for both parents to be able to singly support the family.
>>
Jimothy.
I mean, if i was picking someone to hang with, we could bitch about whos waifu is shittier

no gay sex shit tho
>>
Fembot here. I'm going to go with Will because he seems sweet and makes good money. We would habe to try a bit to work around his schedule but it would probably be worth it.

Badger is my second choice only because I'm already a mixed South American and it wouldn't be too hard to adapt to North American native life. Also I've dealt with moodswingy men and it's satisfying to call them out on their bullshit.
>>
>>24469157
Whoops, meant Trevor not Will.
>>
I'm not a fembot but none of those men are even attractive. I like that the charts for men have 10/10 girls but the images for women have average looking men.
>>
>>24462106
The only white one.
>>
The only real choice here is Trevor, and he's black. Would pick him if he was literally any other race, but as is, no go. I won't be with a guy that expects me to have children, and I'm too autistic to dress nicely, so Will and Antoine are out.

Jimothy is way too young, and I am not interested in someone who is just "borderline genius". I find 130-ish IQ people to be horrible at all times. Would rather date a 100-110 IQ guy.

I don't like being screamed at constantly and am fairly aggressive on my own, so dating Badger would just result in a domestic violence incident.
>>
>>24469553
Oh, and I'm over 25, so Mike isn't someone I can even consider, since he only dates women under 25.
>>
>>24462106
Trevor is the only acceptable option
>>
>>24462343
this is the correct answer

origin comment
>>
Will or Antoine. Badger will force me to move, Jimothy is a loser, Mike is old AF, and Trever won't help me at home.
>>
badger all the way.
bad temper = angry sex
angry sex is the shit
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.