[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many friends do you has?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1199686-edward-scissorhands.jpg (76 KB, 819x1000) Image search: [Google]
1199686-edward-scissorhands.jpg
76 KB, 819x1000
How many friends do you has?
>>
I have some, a few
>>
>>24462063
I has 0 friends
>>
>>24462063
Some acquaintances from work.

No one I could go to the movies with or ask to hang out.
>>
~100 facebook friends
About 8 people I regularly talk to online
A few dozen acquaintances I talk with at school/work
0 IRL friends that I do things with outside of school/work
>>
File: 1421532936526.jpg (59 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
1421532936526.jpg
59 KB, 500x435
>>24462063
6 millions
>>
>>24462063
If I can count my cat, one.
>>
>>24462063
Like two I could comfortably ask to come hang out, the others are just through them though and probably don't like me very much.
>>
>>24462520
A pile of ashes don't count.

>>24462063
A group of maybe 7 (high school friends), and a sub group of 6 (neighbors)
>>
>>24462063
5 including my doge
>>
>>24462063
I have made one new friend in the last 6 years. Brings the total to 4 friends.
0 online friends, the only place where I have people listed in BNet and Steam are the blocklists. Communicating online weirds me out.
>>
>>24462063
one I'm talking less and less, and a couple online buddies I talk daily
>>
>>24462063
None. Its fucking embarrassing especially for my age but I honestly don't give a nigger fuck about it.
>>
Two really close friends, and a couple others I only see occasionally. And 4 or 5 people who I'm friendly with but only see through mutual friends.
>>
A few shitty friends and forever a filler friend myself. I used to be distinctive to people and linked several friend groups myself because I was very open in high school, and now they have all forgotten me. I have finalized it this past year by not putting any initiative because they never hang out with me unless I force it.
>>
>>24462063
One.

Does anyone have a friend that ditches them? but wants to stay in contact with you?
>>
>>24462063

You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.