[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Youtube Channel Comfier Than ReviewBrah?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: nemoxfHlYW1tkzt0fo1_400.gif (1 MB, 381x281) Image search: [Google]
nemoxfHlYW1tkzt0fo1_400.gif
1 MB, 381x281
> Comfortable, laid back presentation style.
> Classy as fuck clothing.
> Reviews of tasty comfort food.
> Long form podcasts that are pretty much the only 1 hr+ Youtube content actually worth listening to.

Is there any other youtube channel actually worth following?

Protip there's not.
>>
>>24462021
What's his best review?
>>
he's actually posted here a few times before. He's much older than he looks as well.
>>
>>24462050

The suicide wings one is probably the funniest. He reacts like he got hit with pepper spray.
>>
>>24462050
His Five guys review is god tier, have rewatched it close to 50 times.
I've never actually watched one of his podcasts, what are they even about?
>>
>>24462719
>>24462719

It's just him talking about his life and shit that he does. A lot of meta-discussion about the channel too.
>>
When did you people stop thinking he was a giant aspie dumbass reviewing the most pointless of foodstuffs and energy drinks, and decide that he was cool?
>>
>>24462021

it's interesting to see how reviewbrah changed and got more confident with his reviews as he went along. you look at his very first review compared to his most recent review and there's a notable difference.
>>
>>24462021

I like Robert Dyer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ML6lQUNKgI
>>
>>24462884
no shit, he literally fucking grew up
>>
I highly recommend Frank Howarth, he's a middle aged guy that has a channel full of woodworking projects that he narrates and his videos are put together incredibly well with some stop motion animation thrown in too.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zUzcPgkJqFc
>>
>>24463383

Oh my God I loved his animation of the screws going into the bowl. That took it to another level
>>
>>24462884
It's awful. All these annoying faggots in the comments section have ruined everything.
>>
Super Bunny Hop is pretty comfy and so is Demolition D
>>
>>24463736
Glad you like it!

Pretty much all of his videos have those sort of small, intricate scenes of stop motion. His skill in creating and presenting compliment each other incredibly.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.