[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just befriend a Chad and steal girls from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Be Yourself.jpg (81 KB, 1080x1072) Image search: [Google]
Be Yourself.jpg
81 KB, 1080x1072
Why don't you just befriend a Chad and steal girls from him?

He's bound to have an excess of bitches he doesn't even want.
>>
You know how girls all have that fat/ugly friend to make them look better in comparison.

Thats basically you. And not only do you make Chad look better, he makes you look much worse.
>>
File: Just walk up and say hi.jpg (77 KB, 1078x1072) Image search: [Google]
Just walk up and say hi.jpg
77 KB, 1078x1072
>>24462029
Yeah, that's my point.

We can be that ugly friend and get all the pussy that Chad doesn't want. Like the fat chick who gets fucked out of desperation at the end of the night when it's last call.
>>
But girls never aim down. They would rather pass than do something like that...
>>
>>24462151
Doesn't fucking work like that you idiot. Man I seriously wish You get captured by ISIS someday for being this stupid. What in you under develop little mind would make you think chad would remotely want to hang out with you? For the assumption of my argument, lets just say you are as awful looking as I am. Normies are already avoiding you as if you are contagious. Also, Women will still avoid you even if your Chad's friend by whatever miracle you pull out of your ass. Consider accepting the fact you will always be lonely and maybe then this board might not be plague by these shitty treads. I'd tell you to get fucked but that event would be entirely impossible for both of us and the majority on this board.
>>
>have chad friends
>they invite me to go out with them and talk about anime with me

Chads aren't inherently bad guys
>>
>>24462783
Imaginary friends don't' count.
>>
>>24462736
why are you so salty m8

did a Chad reject your friendship?
>>
>>24462736
10/10 post

+20 sperg points
>>
File: profilepic.jpg (11 KB, 202x189) Image search: [Google]
profilepic.jpg
11 KB, 202x189
>>24462000
but don't think that all beautiful have perfect happy lives.

>dad shows me a picture of two twins who were model status
>both ended up super ugly like a hobo
>in and out of mental wards
>>
>>24462736
Idk bro, I was a handholdless virgin until I hung out with chad.
Chad introduced me to girls, a thing I had never been aquanted with before.
Even though was fat and ugly, one of his orbitors became in to.
Was able to get a kiss out of it, and pretty sure she wanted to sex, but I was to autistic to know what to do. I think she realized this and was scared off. I think chad gave them the impression, hey if he is so close with chad he must not be that bad.
Anyways still virgin though, but could have not been if wasn't quite so autistic.
>>
File: 1444677643253.jpg (21 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1444677643253.jpg
21 KB, 567x561
>>24462736
This autistic rage is lovely.
>>
>>24462903
I may be autistic (not officially but I certainly act like it) the point is, I see reality the way it is. We are all somehow fucked from the start. In my case, I had dealt with and still endure major depression episodes. There has been times when I nearly killed my sell by drowning and burning myself with matches. All because i tried to be like everyone else and failed at it. But as soon as you abandon trying to adapt to battles you cannot win, you will become enlighten. Suddenly, I am no longer depressed as I used to and now use my new found ideas to hate every filthy normie for their ignorance. It's all their fault and you guys know it. But we can ignore them and go off on our own and be more free than any of those disgusting fucks.
>>
i have a pretty chad friend and it doesn't work. he invites me to parties and shit and i still have no game and can't do anything even though he tries to make shit work for me. he's a cool dude and i like him but doesn't help getting a gf.
>>
>>24462000
>befriend

here's yer problem fella
>>
>>24464062
Have you tried relaxing and just being yourself?
>>
Chad doesn't want to be friends with us now.

The only chance for that is befriending one before his teenage years, then he might help you.

I had a Chad friend through high school, he was great. But, couldn't help enough to overcome my hideousness.
>>
>>24464114
yes. he is slightly autistic and mentally ill like i am and thinks shit like he shouldn't propagate his genes and is obsessed with knights and medieval history and minecraft and gets at least a new girl every week. i just drink and try to talk to people and am really awkward and then the girls say that they have to leave not much later ay lmao:)
>>
I met most of my female friends and got close to my crush through my Chad friend. We were hanging out one day and he decided to go chill with the group of girls he was friends with. Thought they were pretty chill, orbited him more to hang out with them, became friends with them, even got friendzoned because my shy beta ass never bothered telling Chad I liked one of them and getting him to wingman me.
Still talk to about half of them on a regular basis, if you are sick of not talking to girls just orbit a friend. (don't worry about him noticing, he will and if he's a bro he won't care)
>>
>>24464396
>female friends
Stop reading there. Get the fuck out NOW!
>>
If I walked around grimacing like a retard, would women be attracted to me?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.