[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Religious guilt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: crusader wojak.jpg (45 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
crusader wojak.jpg
45 KB, 550x550
>send overly sexual message on Tinder
>panic and unmatch
>have nightmares about going to hell all night

Any other robots know this feel?
>>
>>24461871
Did you know masturbation is a mortal sin?
>>
>>24461888
>tfw damned myself 6 times yesterday
>>
File: 1440161551804.jpg (178 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [Google]
1440161551804.jpg
178 KB, 888x1120
>>24461871
I wish I had nightmares,they would help me stay in line
>>
>most religious people know that they are using the religion as a disguise for their disgusting personality and behavior instead of just unapologetically being a shitty person
>meanwhile OP is so stupid he thinks it's all real
>>
did you feel guilty because you may have freaked her out? or because sex is evil?
>>
>>24461871
Dont feel guilty, God hates everyone unconditionally.
>>
>>24461906
>>24461888
>sin daily
>repent daily
>still going to heaven
cheatmode much?
>>
File: 603486-yourmoney-shock-rage.jpg (48 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
603486-yourmoney-shock-rage.jpg
48 KB, 650x366
>>24461871
Anyone know of a safe way to perform a penectomy?
>>
>>24461925
both. I think premarital sex is sinful but I'm trying to have it anyway because I get mad when I think about other guys having sex while I'm wasting my youth thinking God has some plan for me to stay a sheltered cowardly virgin into my 30s.
>>
>>24462069
>penectomy
Elastration
>>
>>24461871
imagine yourself as some cosmic omnipotent being with indescribable power

now imagine if you would give a fuck about a puny meat bag of an organism giving himself orgasm on some lost primitive planet
>>
>>24461871
I was like you once. Deathly afraid of going to hell. Even after denouncing Christianity a couple years ago. But as time goes on, the concept of hell just gets more and more ridiculous to me.
>>
File: smug pepe fedora.jpg (14 KB, 230x244) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe fedora.jpg
14 KB, 230x244
>>24462707
>>24462381

ha! that will show those dumb xtians. btw what subreddits do you like?
>>
>>24461871
>stalking hot fb friend
>accidentally like picture
>panic and unfriend

At least I don't fb stalk her anymore
>>
>>24462740
r/Atheism of course !
>>
>>24462381
>imagine yourself as some cosmic omnipotent being with indescribable power
literally unimaginable, dummy. Also
>trying to personalize an infinite, boundless being
n1. You're dumb. If God is everywhere and all knowing why couldn't he care about the smallest details going on at all times.
>>
File: pepe damnation.jpg (29 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
pepe damnation.jpg
29 KB, 500x484
>>24462767
>had class with qt 9/10 Christian girl
>stared at her like an autist but never talked to her even though I had opportunities to do so
>friended her on FB, she accepts for some reason
>see her liking pro life and Christian FB pages
>tfw no pure waifu

I deserve my fate.
>>
>>24462707

While I don't believe the canonical gospels and Acts are actual representations of the truth, it's very easy to see that whoever did write the original canonical gospels did not believe in Hell. There are plenty of sources to read on this online, one that I've found helpful is this site\online book:

http://www.godsplanforall.com/jesusdidnotteachhell

I've linked you to one chapter, but you can read the whole book if you like. I don't agree with everything they say, but they've done a good job of showing how absurd the doctrine of Hell is, and where it really comes from.
>>
heaven is scientists making a perfect universe where people don't die

hell is realizing you could've helped but did shitty things instead and now you feel really bad about it

you should have children and send them to school to be scientists, doctors, to improve farming, etc.
>>
>>24462930
Or actually be one of the aforementioned scientists.
>>
>>24462892
I appreciate that man. I still don't truly know if there is a god out there or not but I just couldn't reconcile the idea that a majority of earth's population are going to hell. It made it seem like the devil won after all , or that God's plan was truly meant for a small portion of earth's population.

A couple years ago , I was at one of the last church services I've been to since falling out with Christianity. A fairly popular biblical scholar was discussing his ideas on annihilationism, where sinners get sent to hell for a short time before being completely wiped from existence. Well after he gave the sermon many people did not know how to feel about it of course. But what one person in particular had said really stuck with. He said something along the lines of:

>> If there's no eternal punishment then whats the point of not sinning.

The way he said it really disgusted me as though humans need an eternal punishment to be led to heaven. as if God was not enough. I was pretty much done after that.
>>
>>24463420

> If there's no eternal punishment then whats the point of not sinning.

This is just a fallible, human mentality. Human beings tend to believe in the need for punishment and violence. You see this for example here, where lots of robots who've been abused or neglected by normies and especially women would love to see women get some sort of 'payback' for neglecting them - I think a part of this is the desire to see women genuinely realise that their mistreatment of robots has been wrong, but there's also an element of cruelty or trying to balance things by forcing someone else to suffer.

The reality is that fear like this doesn't always work, because people will just ignore the consequences until it's too late, we're idiots like that - eating food till we're fat for example. Fear often actually even incites people to do wrong, for example people rebel against what they see as authoritarianism by doing things that may be wrong.

That doesn't mean you can't live the right way without this fear.
>>
>>24461871
As long as you repent to God and make an effort to not fall astray by lustful sins then you're fine, man.

>>24461912
>this is what atheists actually believe
>>
>>24463698
>this is what atheists actually believe

Yeah, he's giving religious people way too much credit. Most of them are actually dumb enough to believe it.
>>
>>24463610
>there's also an element of cruelty or trying to balance things by forcing someone else to suffer.

This is what hippies actually believe
>>
>>24463874

>The bible has a constant theme of not seeking retribution, of not hating others, of forgiveness, of letting God do the judging.
>Hippy
>>
>>24463934
I hate pussy Christianity so much.

Ps 137:8, all of Ps 109, Eccl. 3:8, Rom 13:4, Nm 35:19, Prov 13:5, Ps 139:22, Ps 118:12, Rev 6:10, Lk 18:7, etc. etc. etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 640x360
>Getting feelings for a qt Muslim girl
She likes me too and hates normie shit almost as much as me, not to mention similar interests. The religion thing just makes me uneasy though, since I really don't agree with Islam.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.