[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So anons what's the plans for thanksgiving got anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 400x267
So anons what's the plans for thanksgiving got anything special going on I'm gonna be alone again this year.
>>
I'm hanging out with my friend. She is making turkey and I am making spam musubi. Our other friend from grad school might come but she will probably flake. either way it will be very comfy.
>>
Being alone playing fallout 4.
>>
>>24461401
Nice nice well I'm glad a former robot won't be alone on thanksgiving are you traveling to them or are they near your area.
>>
>>24461435

We are all in the same city. Most people in our school are going home to their families like suckers but we're staying in town. I'm going to get so much studying done.
>>
>>24461348
My mother and sister are going over to my wigger half brother's 40-something, married twice, 250+ pound, used goods nigress' house for thanksgiving. I am not.

This is of course also considering my sister hasn't been visiting me lately and also that my sister and her boyfriend now have a new apartment that we could all spend time together in but no, that'd make too much sense.

So I'll be alone.

Still an improvement over when my mother's 400+ pound sister and her 300+ pound friend (carrying along her half nigger bastard child) along with her 6'5" 250+ pound severely autistic son who would strip naked and scream would come over every thanksgiving... and spend the night.

This is also much better than the massive clusterfuck that was the attempt at deepfrying the turkey 2-3 thanksgivings ago.

In case you couldn't tell, I fucking hate Thanksgiving.
>>
>>24461495
Well study hard and have a nice holiday anon stay safe now.
>>
>>24461542

Thanks you too.

Thanksblox
Extrablox
>>
>>24461517
Well anon you won't be entirely alone I'm kinda the same I guess we can try to enjoy it alone as much as possible.
>>
>>24461610
We're alone... together.
>>
>>24461348
Go to my grandparents like I do every year. Sit back and have some nice wine.
>>
>>24461640
Yea we are until things get better have a bit of hope anon who knows maybe things will get better but I'm not positive on it since time only tells what will happen but we've gotta at least try man its effort that counts have a nice holiday anon stay safe and try to make yourself happy what with you already have.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.