[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
see like this shaggy ugly looking asian dood with a 9/10 red
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
see like this shaggy ugly looking asian dood with a 9/10 red head skinny white girl
making out on the NYC MTA

how in the fuck ?
>>
> 9/10 red head

Ha ha! The Asian guy is better looking than her.
>>
>>24461015
that asian is not ugly, probably good at math, and actively pursuing pussy instead of talking shit about people on an imageboard

they can be friends for all we know
>>
>those eyebrows
>white girl

Also that Asian man can pull better grills than that
>>
>>24461050
>>24461076
not the ones in the pic tho

I just saw this on the trains and I was utterly dumbfounded

I though asians never ever got any girls
>>
File: 1433898229829.jpg (37 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
1433898229829.jpg
37 KB, 500x210
Who benefits from posting these Asian masculinity/Kekold threads?

Asians or Whites? WHOOOO
>>
He's a good looking guy.
Like a skinnier Kenshiro
>>
>>24461015
the asian looks better than her

next time choose an ugly gook with a good looking white girl
>>
>>24461142
This isn't Asian masculinity, though. AM is just a bunch of gooks whinging about evil whitey, so it's a bit like Tumblr with chongs instead of dykes.

This guy just looks like every other normie. She's probably fucking Chad on the side.
>>
>>24461124
Asia has the world's highest population per continent...
>>
>>24461015

these wm/anymenofcolor threads are always hilarious because of the mental gymnastics these beta white keks go through
>>
The only reason you think that girl is out of his league is because she's white
>>
>>24461379
and rightfully so
>>
>>24461419
why though

don't white men hate white women?
>>
File: 1428671560732.jpg (66 KB, 454x500) Image search: [Google]
1428671560732.jpg
66 KB, 454x500
Asians are better at everything, and asian chads are better at being chads than white chads. I hope this makes sense to you idiots.

And female yellow fever is at its peak ryenow. Thank KDrama. I watched a bit of those and some of the male leads are really gooky looking and not conventionally attractive at all, but they have a way of carrying themselves on screen that would make girls wet.
>>
>>24461557
Is this trolling?
>>
>>24461616
Its the truth. You dont know about female yellow fever?
>>
>>24462082
no

I'm 1.5 gen asian btw
>>
>>24462233
Well youre a beta asian then
>>
>>24462249
*gasp*
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.